Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

The video is horrendous. Worse, right wingers believe the police should have total control of all Americans. Except for white Americans of course. Remember Bundy and how right wingers went, armed and in droves to protect his right to steal from other Americans? How the police handled him and his "helpers" with kid gloves? But if you are black or Hispanic and a police officer tells you to jump, the only question is "how high" and if you refuse, anything they do to you, you deserve. Such a double standard.
What did he steal, land that was appropriated by the federal government? No, he didn't. It's like charging people with theft when their dogs piss in a federal park.
It wasn't his land. Everyone else paid. If it had been a black guy, you would have said kill him. You know that's true.

When you can prove that boy, it will be true.

And the public outrage for a backtalking disobediant rebellious child to her teacher and then a uniformed police officer is...Where?

his actions made her behavior issues fail because yes, she was a backtalking little crud... but she didn't threaten him physically. he had no business throwing her out of the chair.
Jil,you as an attorney know better. He placed his hand on her shoulder to make her comply, and she shrugged it off and grasped the desk. That is resisting arrest.

i don't do criminal work.

he put his hand around her throat and dragged the chair down.

i'm not defending her. but his actions diminished his. i think i have a firm basis for that opinion.
The videos clearly show that you don't.

She was given an order by a police offer and failed to comply.

He stepped up and placed his hand on her shoulder.

She tried to shrug if off and grasped the desk.

He acted with the least necessary force to make her comply.
rdean, this incident is not racial, only a child acting badly.

How long before that teenage skank is pregnant and on welfare? I'm guessing 2 years.
Why bring up Bristol Palin?

Are you claiming Bristol was on welfare? I'll need proof.

i think he's referring to Bristol, the pregnant teenage skank.

as usual, thanks for the rightwingnut loser misogyny. (because we all know that no man was involved in the sex act and the pregnancy was the result of abiogenesis).

loons.

He should refer to the over 70% black skanks that continue to have bastards.

what was the arrest for ...or better the alleged arrest because guess what...she faces no charges...this guy needs to be charged to the max..........

Perhaps the black with an attitude should do what is asked when asked.

her color does not justify the response.

but maybe this is why we point out that the right is a bunch of bigots.

Does his color justify her attitude and unwillingness to do what she was asked to do?

Looks like the black girl doesn't like white people.
Or white police don't like black people. You don't really think he would treat a white girl that way? And if you think white girls don't act like that, think again.
You need to ask yourself if white girls act like that. If they did, they should be treated in exactly the same way.

Exactly the same way? Go look at Youtube, there are lots more.

And the public outrage for a backtalking disobediant rebellious child to her teacher and then a uniformed police officer is...Where?

his actions made her behavior issues fail because yes, she was a backtalking little crud... but she didn't threaten him physically. he had no business throwing her out of the chair.
Jil,you as an attorney know better. He placed his hand on her shoulder to make her comply, and she shrugged it off and grasped the desk. That is resisting arrest.

i don't do criminal work.

he put his hand around her throat and dragged the chair down.

i'm not defending her. but his actions diminished his. i think i have a firm basis for that opinion.
The videos clearly show that you don't.

She was given an order by a police offer and failed to comply.

He stepped up and placed his hand on her shoulder.

She tried to shrug if off and grasped the desk.

He acted with the least necessary force to make her comply.
rdean, this incident is not racial, only a child acting badly.
Yea, check out post 84. Look how that officer treats that women. With dignity and respect until she wasn't having it any more. That kid didn't act anywhere near how this lady acted. And there are lots more on Youtube.

Whatever happened before the incident, criminology expert David Klinger finds it hard to justify the deputy's actions.

"It literally makes no sense, as I'm looking at it, why he would escalate to that point -- [to] pick her up, pick up the chair she's in, the desk she's in, and toss her," said Klinger, a criminology professor at the University of Missouri-St. Louis.

"There may be some logical explanation, but I can't see it."

Outrage grows after Spring Valley High School officer tosses student - CNN.com

the video on this link gives the cleanest view I have seen they did something so it shows much clearer than previous ones I have seen..

It wasn't his land. Everyone else paid. If it had been a black guy, you would have said kill him. You know that's true.
You have taken leave of your senses. Cows, unlike goats, do not destroy land. They in fact enhance it with their shit, which is more than I can say you do here.

Whatever happened before the incident, criminology expert David Klinger finds it hard to justify the deputy's actions.

"It literally makes no sense, as I'm looking at it, why he would escalate to that point -- [to] pick her up, pick up the chair she's in, the desk she's in, and toss her," said Klinger, a criminology professor at the University of Missouri-St. Louis.

"There may be some logical explanation, but I can't see it."

Outrage grows after Spring Valley High School officer tosses student - CNN.com

the video on this link gives the cleanest view I have seen they did something so it shows much clearer than previous ones I have seen..
You'd would think the left's ability to be 'outraged' would be exhausted by now. While I realize self-righteousness is a powerful force, the emotion which 'outraged' suggests falls flat in excess.

I saw the video already, Sunni Man. It was excessive force. He should have stopped immediately and called for back up.
That's absurd........why should a cop be required to call for back-up in order to arrest 1 belligerent teenage girl? ....... :cuckoo:
Arrest her for what numb nuts ..

41l-SWkjXEL.jpg

She needs to be expelled from the school and he needs to be expelled from the police force.
Why the policeman?........he was just arresting an out of control teenager. ....... :cool:

If you are not smart enough to deal with a teenybopper without resorting to violence, then you are not smart enough to be a police officer.

What should he have done? Multiple requests produced no results.

You'd would think the left's ability to be 'outraged' would be exhausted by now. While I realize self-righteousness is a powerful force, the emotion which 'outraged' suggests falls flat in excess.
You describe your own manufactured outrage here, mh, on other topics that fit within your political wheel house.

Forum List

Back