Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Oh for fucks sake. Someone is suggesting "thumb locks" and "ear locks" now?

American police....I'm sorry....you may as well raise the white flag and give up. Our society is too stupid to reason with.

Works for 90lb little old ladies....but I guess a big tough cop like you needs to get off on a little violence, eh pal? Might as well get your rocks off on the job, eh? When you ain't got brains, I can see why you feel outgunned by the public. Pussy.

It's very easy for you to judge this police officer when you were not there on the scene. I doubt you would have done as well as he did, Dan.

He assaulted her. Now I understand when one of Obama's kids which aren't exactly civilized and can't operate in a civilized society without aping out but what if it had been a white kid that IS civilized....cop has no self control and with 2 previous lawsuits has no business being around ANY underage folks or even on the police force.

I take back every bad thing I ever said about you. Your irrational cop hatred is consistent whether the thug be white or black, they are never wrong and the cop is. High points for consistency, no points for bat shit crazy.

Half of America is sick of this shit.

Cops take people to jail. If you resist....THEY WON'T HUG YOU FOR IT.

The other half wants fucking Stewart Smalley as cops.

No, we just want competence...like cops used to have until dipshits like you forgot how to use their freakin brains and have to resort to the last weapon of the ignorant...your weapons. When all you got is a hammer, everything looks like a nail, right chief?
You demonstrate a no-space-between-the-ears type of ignorance between the ears we hear to much from these days. The "hammer" comment is the type of empty headed useless comments we have learned to expect from senseless liberals.

No child has the right to bring a class to a halt.

No child has the right to refuse to obey lawful directions.

We have police in the schools because some of the children are dangerous.

We have police because teachers cannot use force.

Oh my, did we EVAR survive all these centuries without cops in the classroom to use force?

That lil teenybopper looked real dangerous...if you are a pussy.

S.C. Sen. and former Spring Valley student Joel Lourie (D-Richland) released a statement by email, expressing sympathy for the student and her family.

“I have watched with horror the disturbing video from Spring Valley High School today,” Lourie said Monday. “As the father of two children, including a daughter, my thoughts and prayers are with the young lady, her family and the entire Richland 2 community who are all severely hurting right now. I cannot imagine what could have led to such a violent response from the law enforcement officer.
I am confident that both the school district and the sheriff’s department will do a quick but thorough investigation to bring us all the facts and take the appropriate action necessary.”
Lourie is an idiot look for a political weapon.

Parents, tell you students "do what the police say. If you don't, you are going to wish you had the police to protect you from my parental wrath."

American police....I'm sorry....you may as well raise the white flag and give up. Our society is too stupid to reason with.

Works for 90lb little old ladies....but I guess a big tough cop like you needs to get off on a little violence, eh pal? Might as well get your rocks off on the job, eh? When you ain't got brains, I can see why you feel outgunned by the public. Pussy.

It's very easy for you to judge this police officer when you were not there on the scene. I doubt you would have done as well as he did, Dan.

he didn't do well. that's the problem.

I didn't say he did well. I said I doubted that Dan would have done as well as he did. In other words, he did a better job than Dan would have done. Still, he didn't handle it well. I already said that, Jillian. On this very thread.

Yep. They are delusional about what cops are for and what they do.

And it'd HALF THE FAULT OF THE POLICE...because fucking politician chiefs have allowed their cops to be put into these situations.

Why the fuck is a sworn street cops IN A DAMN SCHOOL enforcing school discipline that the teachers should be handling?

Police chiefs made their men available to the public for EVERY conceivable gripe...and now....cops are knee deep in nonsense.

I agree that a police officer shouldn't have been necessary for a non-violent behavior problem.

Yes. A bipartisan agreement here that solutions can come from.

STOP calling cops for shit that does NOT need strong men with weapons to resolve. That's 50% of the problem.

we have bi-partisan agreement that a police officer was not necessary in this instance and should have not been called upon to resolve a non-violent behavioral problem in a school.

it seems to me, however, that part of the skill of a good police officer is in knowing how to avoid using violence, too.

wouldn't you agree?

Good cops would agree...dumb-assed thugs who become cops because they are too scared and stupid to do anything else, not so much.
Do you honestly think Trayvon or Big Mike were going to become cops?

Based on the behavior of way too many cops these days, why not? It seems like the job is being dumbed-down to the least common denominator...and not just by Affirmative Action. It seems like the pols like cops that are mindless drones.

S.C. Sen. and former Spring Valley student Joel Lourie (D-Richland) released a statement by email, expressing sympathy for the student and her family.

“I have watched with horror the disturbing video from Spring Valley High School today,” Lourie said Monday. “As the father of two children, including a daughter, my thoughts and prayers are with the young lady, her family and the entire Richland 2 community who are all severely hurting right now. I cannot imagine what could have led to such a violent response from the law enforcement officer.
I am confident that both the school district and the sheriff’s department will do a quick but thorough investigation to bring us all the facts and take the appropriate action necessary.”
Lourie is an idiot look for a political weapon.

Parents, tell you students "do what the police say. If you don't, you are going to wish you had the police to protect you from my parental wrath."
If its my child I am going to pursuit all legal resources to punish this officer and to ensure he is charged with child abuse .... All money recovered will be used to make sure that Officer never does that to anyone else...I think the investigation should include a screening for steroids...

To be clear, no he didn't handle it very well. But that is only part of the problem. The bigger problem is that the police department should have been involved from the beginning. There should have been back up. The girl should be charged with resisting arrest and put in front of a judge. She should not be permitted to return to the school. Her parents should be forced to pick up the tab for a tutor or private school and perhaps they will learn how to teach their children to respect authority when it costs them something.

Clean up your language, Dan. Act like an adult.

When you can't refute the words, nitpick the choice of words. Grow up yourself...this is how we talk in the real world, not the panty-waist world of politicians and wannabe politicians.

I agree that a police officer shouldn't have been necessary for a non-violent behavior problem.

Yes. A bipartisan agreement here that solutions can come from.

STOP calling cops for shit that does NOT need strong men with weapons to resolve. That's 50% of the problem.

we have bi-partisan agreement that a police officer was not necessary in this instance and should have not been called upon to resolve a non-violent behavioral problem in a school.

it seems to me, however, that part of the skill of a good police officer is in knowing how to avoid using violence, too.

wouldn't you agree?

Good cops would agree...dumb-assed thugs who become cops because they are too scared and stupid to do anything else, not so much.
Do you honestly think Trayvon or Big Mike were going to become cops?

Based on the behavior of way too many cops these days, why not? It seems like the job is being dumbed-down to the least common denominator...and not just by Affirmative Action. It seems like the pols like cops that are mindless drones.

This is one incident. Most police officers do a wonderful job, Dan.

Half of America is sick of this shit.

Cops take people to jail. If you resist....THEY WON'T HUG YOU FOR IT.

The other half wants fucking Stewart Smalley as cops.

No, we just want competence...like cops used to have until dipshits like you forgot how to use their freakin brains and have to resort to the last weapon of the ignorant...your weapons. When all you got is a hammer, everything looks like a nail, right chief?
You demonstrate a no-space-between-the-ears type of ignorance between the ears we hear to much from these days. The "hammer" comment is the type of empty headed useless comments we have learned to expect from senseless liberals.

No child has the right to bring a class to a halt.

No child has the right to refuse to obey lawful directions.

We have police in the schools because some of the children are dangerous.

We have police because teachers cannot use force.

Oh my, did we EVAR survive all these centuries without cops in the classroom to use force?

That lil teenybopper looked real dangerous...if you are a pussy.
How did we survive all those centuries? Simple. The teachers would whack your hands bloody with a ruler. If that wasn't good enough, the principal would take your pants down and paddle your ass with a wooden paddle. When the misbehaving child got home, Dad would reinforce those lessons with a belt.

The Police will learn to respect the Civil and Human Rights of children and civilians in general when it costs them something when they start getting slammed into prisons like the rest of lawbreakers

No, cupcake, I know I would have done better. It's not rocket surgery unless that space between your ears is a vacuum? Heck, teachers and cops have been dealing with this crap for centuries...and the result in this video is the exception, not the rule. Geesh.

Clean up your language, Dan. Act like an adult.

When you can't refute the words, nitpick the choice of words. Grow up yourself...this is how we talk in the real world, not the panty-waist world of politicians and wannabe politicians.
Wrong, Dan. Your language is offensive. If you are an adult? Act like one.

Tough...if you don't like the words, there is this nice ignore function. Or is that beyond your intellect just like dealing with kids without resorting to excessive violence is?

Tyrone, she resisted arrest, verbally then physically. Sux to be her.

The boy who shot the video said other officer moved her Chrome laptop to another desk before he grabbed her. How considerate. I highly suggest you hear it from the horse's mouth. I've posted the interview link twice.

I wonder how old she is? She looks like she couldn't break 100 pounds, either. I just love those manly men in South Carolina.
NTTP, she refused his lawful order then clearly physically resisted the officer.

Low-brow, why don't you watch the 11-minute interview of Tony Robinson? Oh, wait....16 seconds of video is all you need to make up your itty, bitty mind.

Forum List

Back