Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

the cop used a technique. It was one that resolved the matter. To that he did his job.
If that is the only technique he knows, then he is not to well learned..
well when you or anyone can post up the correct technique, I'm all eyes.
Ask the guy that fired the feral chimpanzee what the correct technique is. The email address was posted in this thread numerous times. Regardless of what you say the feral chimp is unemployed.
I see you're still scrambling.
I dont like scrambled eggs but what does that have to do with the point that the feral chimpanzee was fired?
none, it's not important at all. you're scrambling though is hilarious.

This is the way I would have handled the bitch.
"Everyone stand up now and leave the room including the teacher. Teacher take your class to a safe area NOW!"
When I was alone with the bitch I would take out my Taser and say: "By the time I count to five if you haven't stood up and put your hands behind your back I will use this Taser on you.......one.......two.......
If the bitch still refused to stand up I would have stood behind her and used the 'Drive stun' mode.

Ask the guy that fired the feral chimpanzee what the correct technique is. The email address was posted in this thread numerous times. Regardless of what you say the feral chimp is unemployed.
I dont like scrambled eggs but what does that have to do with the point that the feral chimpanzee was fired?
Youre desperate. The feral chimpanzee is done. Stop trying to rationalize it. He wont get his job back and he will be lucky if he avoids going to prison.

Youre desperate. The feral chimpanzee is done. Stop trying to rationalize it. He wont get his job back and he will be lucky if he avoids going to prison.
desperate? I answered your question, so since i find it immaterial, you have nothing else that matters to the discussion. So every new post will merely be you scrambling to find something to get at me, because that's who you are. Attempt to embarrass and what's funny is all you do is expose yourself as the one who is actually embarrassed. W I N N I N g

desperate? I answered your question, so since i find it immaterial, you have nothing else that matters to the discussion. So every new post will merely be you scrambling to find something to get at me, because that's who you are. Attempt to embarrass and what's funny is all you do is expose yourself as the one who is actually embarrassed. W I N N I N g
Yes desperate. I didnt ask you a question. I told you to stop desperately trying to prove the feral chimpanzee was right when he was fired for being wrong. Nothing you can say will get his job back. You are desperate. Practically everyone reading this can see that. :laugh:

Yes desperate. I didnt ask you a question. I told you to stop desperately trying to prove the feral chimpanzee was right when he was fired for being wrong. Nothing you can say will get his job back. You are desperate. Practically everyone reading this can see that. :laugh:
bazinga!!!!!!

I had to do crowd control for years with drunk people yet saw no need to treat them so harshly...
yeah, ok. I see so like no drunk ever starts a fight or anything like that right? Again, you didn't address the comment I made and that is post up the technique the cop should have used. I've been waiting.
The girl did not start a fight, merely resisted...I would have pull her and her chair out of the building and let her set outside....
How would you have done that? You see if you attempted to pull it from the front, all she had to do was put her feet out to stop that action. and if you attempted to push the desk out from behind, she would have stopped you at the door or got out of the desk and ran to the back of the room and then you need to chase her. Why is it you all don't get it that when someone doesn't want to go, they don't want to go.

So, if you are a cop, why does it take more than one cop to remove someone most all the time? Be honest.

You do not push from the back. You PULL from the back Cub Scout. And that's all you know how to handle a 16 y/o girl? If you are cop and you can't handle a girl let alone a 16 y/o boy. What do you then? Shoot the boy because he refuse to leave the room?

Last edited:
bazinga!!!!!!
I dont understand cave chimp speak. What are you trying to say?
laugh.gif

Bazinga_rieki1.jpg

I had to do crowd control for years with drunk people yet saw no need to treat them so harshly...
yeah, ok. I see so like no drunk ever starts a fight or anything like that right? Again, you didn't address the comment I made and that is post up the technique the cop should have used. I've been waiting.
The girl did not start a fight, merely resisted...I would have pull her and her chair out of the building and let her set outside....
How would you have done that? You see if you attempted to pull it from the front, all she had to do was put her feet out to stop that action. and if you attempted to push the desk out from behind, she would have stopped you at the door or got out of the desk and ran to the back of the room and then you need to chase her. Why is it you all don't get it that when someone doesn't want to go, they don't want to go.

So, if you are a cop, why does it take more than one cop to remove someone most all the time? Be honest.

You do not push from the back. You PULL from the back Cub Scout. And that's all you know how to handle a 16 y/o girl? If you are cop and you can't handle a girl let alone a 16 y/o boy. What do you then? Shoot the boy because he refuse to leave the room?
well if you do that she hops right out of the desk genius.

"Everyone stand up now and leave the room including the teacher. Teacher take your class to a safe area NOW!"
When I was alone with the bitch I would take out my Taser and say: "By the time I count to five if you haven't stood up and put your hands behind your back I will use this Taser on you.......one.......two.......
If the bitch still refused to stand up I would have stood behind her and used the 'Drive stun' mode.

You can't because they do not hire UNTRAINED security guard to babysit kinder garden. Plus they do not sell stun gun at goodwill or 99c stores.

Then grab and hand cuff. You are so funny.

and then she falls to the floor, now you have to get her up same as he already did. So, you see, I see he did his job and he did it convincingly.

Prove it.

and then she falls to the floor, now you have to get her up same as he already did. So, you see, I see he did his job and he did it convincingly.
Prove it.

He did his job so well that he no longer has it, and will never have another like it...

She falls to the floor... So.....Hand cuff her then get her up. Why is that so difficult for you?
Convincingly....Hell No....He didn't do his job properly and he brutalized the girl. That is why they call him slam cop or feral cop.

She falls to the floor... So.....Hand cuff her then get her up. Why is that so difficult for you?
Convincingly....Hell No....He didn't do his job properly and he brutalized the girl. That is why they call him slam cop or feral cop.
They actually call him ex-cop and possible defendant now.

That's why it's a damn good thing you're in charge of absolutely nothing.

He did his job so well that he no longer has it, and will never have another like it...
immaterial, he did his job.

take a fish out of the water put it on the ground, now pick it up. Funny stuff jean.

Forum List

Back