Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

How would you have done that? You see if you attempted to pull it from the front, all she had to do was put her feet out to stop that action. and if you attempted to push the desk out from behind, she would have stopped you at the door or got out of the desk and ran to the back of the room and then you need to chase her. Why is it you all don't get it that when someone doesn't want to go, they don't want to go.

So, if you are a cop, why does it take more than one cop to remove someone most all the time? Be honest.

You do not push from the back. You PULL from the back Cub Scout. And that's all you know how to handle a 16 y/o girl? If you are cop and you can't handle a girl let alone a 16 y/o boy. What do you then? Shoot the boy because he refuse to leave the room?
well if you do that she hops right out of the desk genius.

Then grab and hand cuff. You are so funny.
and then she falls to the floor, now you have to get her up same as he already did. So, you see, I see he did his job and he did it convincingly.

She falls to the floor... So.....Hand cuff her then get her up. Why is that so difficult for you?
Convincingly....Hell No....He didn't do his job properly and he brutalized the girl. That is why they call him slam cop or feral cop.
his methodology was perfect.

You do not push from the back. You PULL from the back Cub Scout. And that's all you know how to handle a 16 y/o girl? If you are cop and you can't handle a girl let alone a 16 y/o boy. What do you then? Shoot the boy because he refuse to leave the room?

and then she falls to the floor, now you have to get her up same as he already did. So, you see, I see he did his job and he did it convincingly.
He did his job so well that he no longer has it, and will never have another like it...
immaterial, he did his job.
No, his job was to protect the students, including this girl, which he did not do and that is why his ass is sitting on the couch watching the TV right now while he tries to figure out how to pay the rent next month.

He did his job so well that he no longer has it, and will never have another like it...
Obviously he didnt do his job. He got fired for not doing it.

She falls to the floor... So.....Hand cuff her then get her up. Why is that so difficult for you?
Convincingly....Hell No....He didn't do his job properly and he brutalized the girl. That is why they call him slam cop or feral cop.
Perfectly dumb enough to get him fired.

No, his job was to protect the students, including this girl, which he did not do and that is why his ass is sitting on the couch watching the TV right now while he tries to figure out how to pay the rent next month.
he did, the other 29 students got their class back.

immaterial

BTW, the needs of the many out weight the needs of the one. Spock Star Trek.

immaterial
Obviously you dont know the definition of immaterial or methodology. If his methodology was perfect then he would have never been fired.

Last edited:

That won't be a problem really.
He'll just flip the landlady over, throw her against the wall and go "gimme your hands".

It's all he knows.

Yeah, I'm sure they learned a lot of math while one of their classmates was hurt and in cuffs and another was in cuffs. You sir, are a moron without equal...

They never "lost" their class -- not until Captain Crunch came barreling in. The fact is, one girl over on the side texting on her phone doesn't "disrupt" jack shit. It's silent, it's self-consuming, it involves absolutely no one else. The teacher is the guy who "disrupted" the class by making a BFD about it.

Right on brother... He got fired that is called perfect....

Legal gun and ammunition sales in the US in the last six months have skyrocketed.
99.999999% of these purchases are being made by Whites living nowhere near the inner city shitholes.
'Come Get Some'.
Highway of Death, The result of American forces bombing retreating Iraqi forces, Kuwait, 1991
One little spark and this is what the road leading out of Compton will look like.

Pretty sure you're on someone's watchlist there Captain American Taliban.
I'm obviously on your watchlist asshole.
I have never gone looking for trouble but when someone wants to bring it to me they always find my door unlocked.
Much to their regret.
Yeah black strangers come to your shed to start racial trouble...right...lol.
Boy you are so stupid you cant even make up a believable fairy tale.

^^^"signs praising "G.I. Joe" have disappeared, replaced in one place by a poster labeling him "G.I. Joke."^^^

They are going to pin something on that racist thug, but it won't be a medal.
she doesn't deserve anything pinned on her.

She deserves the wasted life that lies ahead of her.

Why do you believe her life should be ruined over misbehavior in school? You don't know a damned thing about her. I suspect it's really about a white officer losing his job over her.
you know her? you know the pendulum swings both ways. the same thing can be asked of you. Why didn't she just leave when asked to leave, it was obvious she had no intention of being taught? She doesn't care. And yet you want us to care about her? I would if she had some sense of humility, but until then, she can rot somewhere uneducated and it's fine with me.

It's obvious that she wasn't just some innocent student caught in a bad situation for the first time in her life. That kind of stupidity and that attitude is develope over time. She's a loser, a thug, and soon to be a useless burden on society and the taxpayers.

Which is why she should be offered a cash payment if she has a tubal legation.

You don't remember a week or two ago the young white boy kept videotaping the police officer and the cop told him to put the phone down while being arrested and he wouldn't do it and then resisted arrest so the cop shot him dead? That's interesting. When its a white kid you don't even remember it happening

Do you hve a link to this story? Because I am guessing if you post it, we are going to find out it is nowhere even in the same zip code as what you are portraying it as.
Shock Video: Teen Boy Shot and Killed by Cop for Flashing Headlights and Flexing Rights

No, he was killed for attacking the cop and going for his gun. The idiot is now taking a well deserved dirt nap.

Is there ANYTHING a cop can do that you won't piss yourself defending? I truly believe that a cop could pull over a young woman for no reason, yank her out of the car, rape her on camera, and shoot her point-blank in the back of the head...and you would say he did nothing wrong.

You don't remember a week or two ago the young white boy kept videotaping the police officer and the cop told him to put the phone down while being arrested and he wouldn't do it and then resisted arrest so the cop shot him dead? That's interesting. When its a white kid you don't even remember it happening

Do you hve a link to this story? Because I am guessing if you post it, we are going to find out it is nowhere even in the same zip code as what you are portraying it as.
Shock Video: Teen Boy Shot and Killed by Cop for Flashing Headlights and Flexing Rights

No, he was killed for attacking the cop and going for his gun. The idiot is now taking a well deserved dirt nap.

Is there ANYTHING a cop can do that you won't piss yourself defending? I truly believe that a cop could pull over a young woman for no reason, yank her out of the car, rape her on camera, and shoot her point-blank in the back of the head...and you would say he did nothing wrong.

Not in the least bit true. I started a thread last week where I blamed the cop. I only state facts, loser.

Not in the least bit true. I started a thread last week where I blamed the cop. I only state facts, loser.

Actually over a week ago you came in here whining that the assault victim here should be "expelled", and after repeated invitations to explain you have yet to come up with a basis for that judgment.

Seems to me that silence is eloquent, and makes Jaraxle's point.

Actually over a week ago you came in here whining that the assault victim here should be "expelled", and after repeated invitations to explain you have yet to come up with a basis for that judgment.

Seems to me that silence is eloquent, and makes Jaraxle's point.

Obsess much, moron? You are in the wrong discussion again.

Forum List

Back