‘Our Youngest Hostage’

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Sad that it has come to this. I can imagine how worried the Armenians around the world are thinking about what is happening to their brethren in Syria.

‘Our Youngest Hostage’
by Raymond Ibrahim on April 18, 2014

According to Sham Times and other Arabic websites, jihadi social media networks posted the above picture of a child sitting on the ground while surrounded by armed men pointing their rifles at him. The caption appearing with the picture, purportedly posted by a supporter of the Free Syrian Army, is “Our youngest hostage from among the hostile sects of Kessab.”

Kessab is a predominantly Christian Armenian village in Syria near the Turkish border. Earlier it was invaded by jihadis, who terrorized, pillaged churches, and prompted some 2000 residents to flee. Initial reports had stated that about a dozen families remained as hostages.

Continue reading at:

?Our Youngest Hostage? | Raymond Ibrahim

My mother is Armenian born to parents who escaped Turkey. Fortunately, very few Armenians still live in that hell hole that is the Middle East. Like other Christians, they fled the area for better and much safer lands in the West. Despite having lost much of their Armenian identity, have much better lives as part of the diaspora.

My mother is Armenian born to parents who escaped Turkey. Fortunately, very few Armenians still live in that hell hole that is the Middle East. Like other Christians, they fled the area for better and much safer lands in the West. Despite having lost much of their Armenian identity, have much better lives as part of the diaspora.

There are many Armenians in the Southern California area, such as the city of Glendale. Many Armenian children attend Armenian schools and there are also Armenian cultural centers here. I was speaking to an Armenian owner of a Sub shop not too long ago after he came back from a wedding in Turkey. He said he told h is relatives that he couldn't believe they held the reception outdoors since it was so dangerous for them there. One of the other co-owners once told me that the Turks forced the Armenians to take Turkish last names.

You mean Muslims haven't been peaceful and tolerant of the Christian minorities, like the IslamoNazi terrorist worshippers keep everybody on this board? Gee, who woulda thunk that? I thought those evil Joooos were the problem? LOL

Sad that it has come to this. I can imagine how worried the Armenians around the world are thinking about what is happening to their brethren in Syria.

‘Our Youngest Hostage’
by Raymond Ibrahim on April 18, 2014

According to Sham Times and other Arabic websites, jihadi social media networks posted the above picture of a child sitting on the ground while surrounded by armed men pointing their rifles at him. The caption appearing with the picture, purportedly posted by a supporter of the Free Syrian Army, is “Our youngest hostage from among the hostile sects of Kessab.”

Kessab is a predominantly Christian Armenian village in Syria near the Turkish border. Earlier it was invaded by jihadis, who terrorized, pillaged churches, and prompted some 2000 residents to flee. Initial reports had stated that about a dozen families remained as hostages.

Continue reading at:

?Our Youngest Hostage? | Raymond Ibrahim

This is the photo, so so sad. poor child-

syria-baby-hostage.jpg

Forum List

Back