"Hamas Resistance Fighters were 'gentle and provided for our needs'" Released Israeli hostage

החדשות - N12: The Palestinian Resistance taught hostages to be more compassionate and caring

Natalie talking about her 9-year-old sister’s behaviour after being released by Hamas:

“When she eats, she offers me and everyone first.
So she offers me even if I tell her I don’t want. She goes “eat some, for me.
”I asked if they (Hamas) suggested eating together & offer food to those more hungry.
She nodded yes.”

Israeli captive Yocheved Lifshitz shares her harrowing experience of being kidnapped by Hamas. Despite the initial trauma, she describes her Hamas captors as "friendly" and providing them with everything they needed, including food.

An elderly Israeli hostage who was released by Hamas overnight said she had been beaten when she was taken to Gaza on Oct. 7, but was then treated well during her two-week captivity in the Palestinian enclave.

Yocheved Lifshitz, 85, was one of two women freed late on Monday, leaving around 220 hostages still in the hands of Hamas, including both of their husbands.

"I've been through hell," Lifshitz told reporters, speaking in barely a whisper and seated in a wheelchair outside the Tel Aviv hospital, where she was taken following her release. Looking frail, Lifshitz said gunmen had burst into her kibbutz, Nir Oz, taking residents by surprise. "They stormed into our homes. They beat people. They kidnapped others, the old and the young without distinction," she said.
Lifshitz herself was put on a motorbike and driven into nearby Gaza.

The freed captive told journalists they were treated well and ate the same food as the militants

Inside Gaza, a group of hostages were led into what Lifshitz called a "spider's web" of tunnels that Hamas had built beneath the coastal territory. A group of five people from her kibbutz were held together, each with an individual guard who stayed with them 24 hours a day.

Lifshitz said a doctor visited them every other day and brought them the medicines they needed.
"They took good care of the wounded," Lifshitz said. Lifshitz also notes that the women were responsible for maintaining good hygiene and ensuring that all prisoners were not contaminated by infections. Lifshitz does not wish to speak about politics, but rather focuses on the kindness and care she received while being held captive.

"They were very nice"

Video of her release on Monday showed her turning around to shake the hand of a masked captor. Asked why she had done that, she replied: "They treated us gently and met all our needs."

Lifshitz was critical on Tuesday of the Israeli military for failing to protect southern communities from the Hamas assault, saying the army had not taken the threat of attack seriously. "We were left to fend for ourselves," she said. She added that a costly security fence that was meant to keep militants out "didn't help at all".

Had they not abducted them there would be no need to brag.

Had they not abducted them there would be no need to brag.

Are you referring to Israeli terrorists?
1701612574850.png

Are you referring to Israeli terrorists?
View attachment 867338
terrorists?
wow look at all those "terrorists"

1701615695632.png

are you saying that kidnapping is a valid way of getting criminals released from prison?

so you are saying that she didn't say to her mother "they're going to rape me"? She did say that the fear of the kidnappers was a bigger fear than of Israeli airstrikes, right? So if she ended up not being raped, does that change what she said or how she felt? In the end, airstrikes didn't kill her. By your logic, she wasn't afraid of them.

Press coverage |

Two female prisoners released from Gaza: “The Palestinians protected us with their bodies from the targeting of occupation aircraft, and they were keen for us to be happy, and they did not bow down despite the strikes and did not back down.”

Last edited:
Israel Doesn’t Want You To Watch This!

Testimonies of Israeli women who were held by Hamas; “Our guards, our captives were on top of us protecting us with their bodies from the Israeli army’s shelling.”

Israeli military are clearly trying to kill the Israeli hostages in Gaza.

Forum List

Back