Saudi police refuse elderly woman’s complaint due to lack of male guardian

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Gee, here the authorities would investigate for Elder Abuse.

Thursday, 24 April 2014

An elderly woman in her 90s was left shocked when police asked her to produce a male guardian before they could accept her complaint that her son was mistreating her.

She claimed that her son was treating her badly, such as cutting the electricity from her house and locking her doors to prevent her from going out, to satisfy his wife.

Continue reading at:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/04/24/Saudi-police-ask-woman-in-her

Gee, here the authorities would investigate for Elder Abuse.

Thursday, 24 April 2014

An elderly woman in her 90s was left shocked when police asked her to produce a male guardian before they could accept her complaint that her son was mistreating her.

She claimed that her son was treating her badly, such as cutting the electricity from her house and locking her doors to prevent her from going out, to satisfy his wife.

Continue reading at:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/04/24/Saudi-police-ask-woman-in-her

The whole 'must have a male guardian' law is so degrading to women.
Hopefully Saudi Arabia gets rid if that law and start to change their laws to adapt more to modern society instead of living in the dark ages.

The "male guardian" law is for a woman's safety and protection.

We need a law like that in the U.S. ... :cool:
And?

Why don't you do something about it? :cool:

Hmm, one would think that a convert born here would be aghast at abuse of a mother. We realize that this happens here also, but at least the authorities would do something. Evidently there are some Muslims who have no problem with sons abusing their mothers.

The "male guardian" law is for a woman's safety and protection.

We need a law like that in the U.S. ... :cool:
And?

Why don't you do something about it? :cool:

Hmm, one would think that a convert born here would be aghast at abuse of a mother. We realize that this happens here also, but at least the authorities would do something. Evidently there are some Muslims who have no problem with sons abusing their mothers.
I'm thinking if he's so motivated to turn this country into a chauvinistic Muslim Shariah shithole, why doesn't he create a movement and do something about it?

I was only commenting on the male guarding ship law......which is a good thing.

And of course the man in the story is wrong for abusing his mother. ... :eusa_hand:
Nothing good about "male guardianship only". That's for medieval Muslim pigs and savages who think chauvinism is a good thing. Wait let me guess, I bet you're one of those Mooooslims who thinks beating the crap out of women is also a necessary thing to keep them in their place, right?

Last edited:

And of course the man in the story is wrong for abusing his mother. ... :eusa_hand:
Nothing good about "male guardianship law".
A women in America is raped somewhere in the country almost every minute of every hour of every day.....24/7/365.

By having the guardingship law in muslim countries. Women are required to have a male relative with them in public. This keeps them safe and the rapists at bay.

So I fail to see the problem?? .. :cool:

Nothing good about "male guardianship law".
A women in America is raped somewhere in the country almost every minute of every hour of every day.....24/7/365.

By having the guardingship law in muslim countries. Women are required to have a male relative with them in public. This keeps them safe and the rapists at bay.

So I fail to see the problem?? .. :cool:
Women are raped by men with your mentality, you friggin idiot. The last thing a women needs is to have a Muslim chauvinistic pig like you in control of where she goes. Wow.

Like I said, if you like those kinds of barbaric medieval laws, why don't you get the fuck out of the US and go to any of these Muslim Shariah shitholes that treat women like crap. I'm sure you'd feel at home with other pigs like yourself who think women shouldn't be able to vote, drive, dress as they please, and be in charge of where they come and go.

I am surprised they didn't flog the woman for disobeying the law...
They do. There's a whole array of "morality" violations that Muslims animals flog people for. For example, if a woman and a man are caught walking with each other and they're not closely related or married.

Last edited:
Women are raped by men with your mentality, you friggin idiot. The last thing a women needs is to have a Muslim chauvinistic pig like you in control of where she goes. Wow.

Like I said, if you like those kinds of barbaric medieval laws, why don't you get the fuck out of the US and go to any of these Muslim Shariah shitholes that treat women like crap. I'm sure you'd feel at home with other pigs like yourself who think women shouldn't be able to vote, drive, dress as they please, and be in charge of where they come and go.
..........................................^^ Roudy sure is one foul mouth rabid hater. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

..........................................^^ Roudy sure is one foul mouth rabid hater. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:
Just tellin' it like it is, Achmed.

True story :cool:

I'd favor giving women guns and deputizing them to shot to kill any male who persists with unwanted attention.......

Forum List

Back