Our veterans deserve better

Why has the Obama admin left veteran care in such a mess that Hillary has to fix it?
It is Congress which manages the VA, not the president....Why is Congress not doing it's job?
None of Congress is running for president. She also voted for military hostilities that resulted in many of the ills being suffered by our vets right now.
Sure, but that has nothing to do with administrators cheating veterans...

Why has the Obama admin left veteran care in such a mess that Hillary has to fix it?
It is Congress which manages the VA, not the president....Why is Congress not doing it's job?
None of Congress is running for president. She also voted for military hostilities that resulted in many of the ills being suffered by our vets right now.
I'll let Hillary try to make the case that she will treat vets better than the OA has.

I'll let Hillary try to make the case that she will treat vets better than the OA has.
It is still up to the Senate to manage the VA....allocate funds and pass laws in consideration...

Hillary is a 3rd term of Obama.

It is still up to the Senate to manage the VA....allocate funds and pass laws in consideration...
Is that you, Hillary?

Yup. That's why she has to walk a fine line, not able to strongly criticize much of the way the country is being run right now, but desperately wanting to make the case that she can do better.

Is that you, Hillary?
84199621.JPG

Well I suppose she could assassinate any congress people who don't provide enough money ..... oh, Wait that the Donald's fantasy. lol

Yup. That's why she has to walk a fine line, not able to strongly criticize much of the way the country is being run right now, but desperately wanting to make the case that she can do better.
She can help run the country into the ground much faster than an amateur...

Actually, her main claim to fame is her husband's reputation.....which basically a media fabrication.

Obama executive appointments have led to a decrease in waiting on disability claims, and there's been a significant push to get homeless vets in permanent housing, which is significant because as with any homeless person, it's near impossible to find regular employment if you don't have a place to eat, sleep and WASH.

When it comes to reforming how VA medical services are delivered (where and by whom) that requires congressional budget appropriations, and even laws to alter the scope and purpose of the VA. We are looking at significant increases in patients. Much more than just medicare. While the Vietnam era guys are aging, we also have all the guys who've been through all the mult tours in Iraq and Afghan.

I'm not saying Obama's a great potus, but all in all, given that there's zero bipartisan cooperation in his final 4 years, imo he gets a passing grade on this. His grandfather is a vet, after all.

If Obama wants to bring in illegals and give them medical care, he writes and Executive Order to bypass the laws. He does so illegally and unconstitutionally, but he does it just the same

Vets he could care less about.

Still having nightmares over swabbing the deck?
Nope I had punks like you to do that for me...:badgrin:
I would never have been a squid.....I don't like the idea of having to swim if the ship sinks...
they make Kapoc life jackets for that, and they teach you to swim.

282110528556_1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Sharks do enjoy chewing rubber and other fabrics, as long as fresh meat is attached...
As a kid I actually wanted to be a submariner, yet the idea of going down in a vessel underwater caused me to rethink later in life to be on dry land, and not jump from a perfectly good airplane.......

Forum List

Back