Our veterans deserve better

Hillary Clinton doesn't give two shits about anything but herself and pandering for votes.

Why has the Obama admin left veteran care in such a mess that Hillary has to fix it?

Hillary Clinton doesn't give two shits about anything but herself and pandering for votes.
You are judging her by who you see in the mirror? The vid nails Comrade's ass to the ground.

LOL Stop trying to define who I am you deluded fake. You don't know me so cease pretending you do....and stop trying to pawn yourself off as on the right, EVERYONE knows better. Idiot

• Banned
Why has the Obama admin left veteran care in such a mess that Hillary has to fix it?
Because the GOP and Bush with Dem allies waged two major wars overseas on the credit card, the Congress in both parties would not fix the mess, and the next president and Congress will have to do better.

Reminder: Obama is not running.

Big reason why Trump isn't higher than he is, is because many times he speaks out his ass and then tries to back track..

My uncle cried every time we talked about WW2 . Just showing up to fight that war makes you a hero.

• Banned
You are judging her by who you see in the mirror? The vid nails Comrade's ass to the ground.

LOL Stop trying to define who I am you deluded fake. You don't know me so cease pretending you do....and stop trying to pawn yourself off as on the right, EVERYONE knows better. Idiot
You are a sock of LGS, as we all know, and lying is your stock in trade. We all know that you are confused as is your mistress and her other socks.

The point is this: veterans deserve better, and for veterans Trump is not better.

Because the GOP and Bush with Dem allies waged two major wars overseas on the credit card, the Congress in both parties would not fix the mess, and the next president and Congress will have to do better.

That is a true statement. It is not complete, however, because Hillary IS running, and she was not only a part of the Obama administration, but was one of those dem allies that authorized the military hostilities that resulted in the very problems our vets are suffering today.

just like you

I've noticed you trolling, get on topic and stop the sniping, noob. It's against forum rules
how is your comment on topic in any way? talk about trump, talk about veterans, talk about negative ads... but just saying you hate clinton for durr reasons is not being on topic you fucking moron

just like you

I've noticed you trolling, get on topic and stop the sniping, noob. It's against forum rules
how is your comment on topic in any way? talk about trump, talk about veterans, talk about negative ads... but just saying you hate clinton for durr reasons is not being on topic you fucking moron

LOL Shhhhh.....noob. My comment was on topic....yours? Not so much. You'll catch on. As far as Clinton and veterans? Please...all the sudden the witch cares? She's been in politics for decades and never cared before she needed votes.

just like you

LOL Shhhhh.....noob. My comment was on topic....yours? Not so much. You'll catch on. As far as Clinton and veterans? Please...all the sudden the witch cares? She's been in politics for decades and never cared before she needed votes.
again the topic is not clinton try and keep up

just like you

Yo dimwit the OP posted a ...wait for it....CLINTON ad. Sweet jebus you're a dumb fook

just like you

Yo dimwit the OP posted a ...wait for it....CLINTON ad. Sweet jebus you're a dumb fook
alright? so how can we turn this around to attack clinton? instead of talking about trump? his comments about veterans, or how veterans are reacting, or how this may effect his voting bloc? nothing?

just bring up whatever nonsense about clinton you can think of to attack clinton and/or the democrats as fast as possible? thats how youve been trained to react?

alright? so how can we turn this around to attack clinton? instead of talking about trump? his comments about veterans, or how veterans are reacting, or how this may effect his voting bloc? nothing?

just bring up whatever nonsense about clinton you can think of to attack clinton and/pr the democrats as fast as possible? thats how youve been trained to react?

AGAIN...I'll type very slowly for you....the thread topic is about....pay attention....a CLINTON campaign ad. Get it?

You're going to struggle here

just bring up whatever nonsense about clinton you can think of to attack clinton and/pr the democrats as fast as possible? thats how youve been trained to react?

AGAIN...I'll type very slowly for you....the thread topic is about....pay attention....a CLINTON campaign ad. Get it?

You're going to struggle here
so you have nothing to say about trump?

Our American veterans deserve better.

Right, Hillary will just put Veterans on death lists like Obama and company do.

I know a kid who joined up and had health problems and the army kicked him out without paying for anything, even after botching a surgery. He died years later at the tender age of 25.

He saw a JAG lawyer before he died and just smiled and said that this was an epidemic and there was not much he could do for him. He wrote his political representatives but got no help.

Now go fuck yourself

That is a true statement. It is not complete, however, because Hillary IS running, and she was not only a part of the Obama administration, but was one of those dem allies that authorized the military hostilities that resulted in the very problems our vets are suffering today.
She had nothing to do in administering the VA, and she helped pull down troop numbers in Iraq and Afghanistan. The point is, our veterans don't respect Trump.

Forum List

Back