Our President saved us from a certain war with North Korea

War monger Obama was getting ready to invade North Korea. Thankfully, President Trump stepped in and stopped it

White House Memo: The War That Wasn’t: Trump Claims Obama Was Ready to Strike North Korea

“I believe he would have gone to war with North Korea,” Mr. Trump said in the White House Rose Garden on Friday. “I think he was ready to go to war. In fact, he told me he was so close to starting a big war with North Korea.”

Well, Obama bombed Libya without provocation. So half of that assertion is correct.
Never thought I would see Conservatives in bed with Putin and Ghadaffi

Progressives have been in bed with Putin for years. Ghadaffi was just an inconvenience.
Talk about revisionist history

Trump trusts what Putin tells him more than he trusts his own intelligence agencies

War monger Obama was getting ready to invade North Korea. Thankfully, President Trump stepped in and stopped it

White House Memo: The War That Wasn’t: Trump Claims Obama Was Ready to Strike North Korea

“I believe he would have gone to war with North Korea,” Mr. Trump said in the White House Rose Garden on Friday. “I think he was ready to go to war. In fact, he told me he was so close to starting a big war with North Korea.”

Well, Obama bombed Libya without provocation. So half of that assertion is correct.

Progressives have been in bed with Putin for years. Ghadaffi was just an inconvenience.

Trump trusts what Putin tells him more than he trusts his own intelligence agencies

Trump was not even on the radar screen when Obama bombed Libya.

Nice try though.

Trump was not even on the radar screen when Obama bombed Libya.

Nice try though.
No shit Sherlock

Other leaders (US or other) could always meet with Kim Jong Un if they wanted to, they chose not to so as not to give him legitimacy and propaganda fodder.

We would have N Koreans storming over our shores if Trump did not save us

We would be talking Mexican if not for Trump

Last edited:

Gadaffi provoked America when he blew a US passenger plane up over Lockerbie. He should have been assassinated long ago. His demise was long overdue and we should thank Obama for finally achieving payback for the long-ignored Pan Am 103 terrorist attack.

Gadaffi provoked America when he blew a US passenger plane up over Lockerbie. He should have been assassinated long ago. His demise was long overdue and we should thank Obama for finally achieving payback for the long-ignored Pan Am 103 terrorist attack.

I can’t believe Republicans support Gadaffi now

But they also support Putin, Kim and Saudi Prince Salman

Gadaffi very strong and powerful before Obama destroyed him

Trump knows obama didn’t have the balls to do anything about NK. That stupid faggot couldn’t even enforce the “red line” he drew for Syria.

Trump knows obama didn’t have the balls to do anything about NK. That stupid faggot couldn’t even enforce the “red line” he drew for Syria.
Well Trump's given Putin Assad and Kimbong the green light, but he's very strong and powerful. The jawline is like Mussolini
There’s a reason why Putin hasn’t invaded any other countries since Trump was elected. There’s also a reason why Kim stopped launching rockets.

They both know we finally have a real man in charge.

:)

Gadaffi very strong and powerful before Obama destroyed him

Conservatives cried

Well Trump's given Putin Assad and Kimbong the green light, but he's very strong and powerful. The jawline is like Mussolini
There’s a reason why Putin hasn’t invaded any other countries since Trump was elected. There’s also a reason why Kim stopped launching rockets.

They both know we finally have a real man in charge.

:)

Putin just threatened a nuclear attack on the US

Where is tough guy Trump

Forum List

Back