Our President saved us from a certain war with North Korea

War monger Obama was getting ready to invade North Korea. Thankfully, President Trump stepped in and stopped it

White House Memo: The War That Wasn’t: Trump Claims Obama Was Ready to Strike North Korea

“I believe he would have gone to war with North Korea,” Mr. Trump said in the White House Rose Garden on Friday. “I think he was ready to go to war. In fact, he told me he was so close to starting a big war with North Korea.”
Trump "believes", so you believe. :lmao:

MSNBC believes so you believe. :lmao:

War monger Obama was getting ready to invade North Korea. Thankfully, President Trump stepped in and stopped it

White House Memo: The War That Wasn’t: Trump Claims Obama Was Ready to Strike North Korea

“I believe he would have gone to war with North Korea,” Mr. Trump said in the White House Rose Garden on Friday. “I think he was ready to go to war. In fact, he told me he was so close to starting a big war with North Korea.”
Trump "believes", so you believe. :lmao:

MSNBC believes so you believe. :lmao:
What's MSNBC?

Actually Hillary Clinton wanted to go to war with Russia and Iran in Syria. She even told a group of her Elitist Leftist Globalist Wall Street Handlers to think of War like an Investment. She also said she would be far harder on North Korea and would be willing to come to blows with them.

Remember this is the bitch who had Qaddafi Assassinated (He was actually helping us fight terrorists in Libya) because her and Obama thought it would help get her elected.

Problem is her and Obama paid Al Queda to kill him and also used Benghazi as an illegal weapons depot to arm Al Queda so they could stage the assassination and COUP. But Hillary's unsecured Server and an Illegal email to Sid Blumenthal was intercepted by Al Queda hackers, and that is how they found out Benghazi was illegally being used as a weapons and cash repository. That is why it was attacked.

My personal feelings on Hillary's Server was that two things were going on.

1.) She was trading in classified information for purposes of insider trading with her friends giving them heads up on government contracts in the defense industry or upcoming operations.

2.) She and Obama were concealing their dealings with terrorists, funding them and arming them to stage COUPs, in Egypt, Libya, Syria and Turkey.

Think about what those two did to destabilize the Middle East, and using groups like Al Nusra, The Muslim Brotherhood, Al Queda in Libya, and in sometimes ISIS itself in Syria. What they were doing was trying to surround Israel with more hostile regimes to force them in to a two state solution.

modern.gif

Last edited:
Stupid liberals don't realize the Korean war was still going on until Trump ended it.

<<DONALD TRUMP DESERVES A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE FOR NORTH KOREA DIPLOMACY>>

Donald Trump deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for North Korea diplomacy, Kellyanne Conway claims

Trump hasn't ended the Korean war yet. All he's done is kiss Un's butt and tell us that while yes, N. Korea is launching test missiles again, even though it's against UN conventions, Trump's okay with it because they aren't testing long range missiles.

Hate to tell him, but they already know how to get ICBM's high enough. All they need to do now is work on guidance systems, and they can do that with short range missiles, and the guidance system can be retrofitted to ICBM's.
I wouldn't be surprised if he could hit Alaska, but it would have little military value in a conflict, even if he hits a military base. He'd probably go for South Korea and Japan first.

that "certain war" thing is something you don't hear from experts, only right-wingers in the conservative USMB message board.

that "certain war" thing is something you don't hear from experts, only right-wingers in the conservative USMB message board.

We have not been at war with Tahiti during the Trump administration. Coincidence? I don't THINK so!

Stupid liberals don't realize the Korean war was still going on until Trump ended it.

<<DONALD TRUMP DESERVES A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE FOR NORTH KOREA DIPLOMACY>>

Donald Trump deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for North Korea diplomacy, Kellyanne Conway claims

Trump hasn't ended the Korean war yet. All he's done is kiss Un's butt and tell us that while yes, N. Korea is launching test missiles again, even though it's against UN conventions, Trump's okay with it because they aren't testing long range missiles.

Hate to tell him, but they already know how to get ICBM's high enough. All they need to do now is work on guidance systems, and they can do that with short range missiles, and the guidance system can be retrofitted to ICBM's.
I wouldn't be surprised if he could hit Alaska, but it would have little military value in a conflict, even if he hits a military base. He'd probably go for South Korea and Japan first.

Hate to tell you, but Un already has missiles (ICBM's) that can get high enough to hit most of the USA. And, like I said, you can use short range missiles to test guidance systems.

North Korean ballistic missiles can now hit anywhere in the U.S., new military report confirms

The U.S. military has acknowledged that North Korean intercontinental ballistic missiles can now hit targets anywhere in the continental U.S., confirming fears raised by weapons tests conducted in 2017.

U.S. Forces Korea (USFK) released its 2019 Strategic Digest on Thursday, detailing the current state of play for American troops on the Korean peninsula. As part of its summary, the digest listed North Korea's current ICBM arsenal, confirming that the largest weapon—the Hwasong-15—can hit anywhere in the continental U.S.

The Hwasong-15 had its first and only launch in November 2017. The USFK said the missile has a range of up to 8,000 miles, making it "capable of striking any part of the continental United States," the digest warned.

Forum List

Back