Our President saved us from a certain war with North Korea

You know, one of the things that CEO's do when they take over a company is bad mouth the direction the old CEO was taking the company and present your vision and direction you want to take the company in, and present it in the best light possible.

That is what Trump has been doing. Bad mouthing Obama and everything he did, whether or not the thing he's bitching about is true.

No. Obama wasn't going to get us into a war with N. Korea, and didn't have any plans to do so.
He's so envious of Obama that he can't stand it unless he's bashing him every chance he gets. He knows he will never be 1/10th the president Obama was. Obama lives in his mind 24/7.

You know, one of the things that CEO's do when they take over a company is bad mouth the direction the old CEO was taking the company and present your vision and direction you want to take the company in, and present it in the best light possible.

That is what Trump has been doing. Bad mouthing Obama and everything he did, whether or not the thing he's bitching about is true.

No. Obama wasn't going to get us into a war with N. Korea, and didn't have any plans to do so.
It goes beyond bad mouthing......it is fabricating a military conflict that wasn’t

It impacts our credibility around the world

War monger Obama was getting ready to invade North Korea. Thankfully, President Trump stepped in and stopped it

White House Memo: The War That Wasn’t: Trump Claims Obama Was Ready to Strike North Korea

“I believe he would have gone to war with North Korea,” Mr. Trump said in the White House Rose Garden on Friday. “I think he was ready to go to war. In fact, he told me he was so close to starting a big war with North Korea.”
trump is a supreme ah and liar

It goes beyond bad mouthing......it is fabricating a military conflict that wasn’t

They also kept saying that if Hillary wins, it will be WWIII with Russia.

Our President prevented millions of people from being killed in a second Korean Waf

Where is his Nobel Peace Prize?​
Obammy was given the Nobel Prize just for being black.
President Reagan should have been given the Nobel Prize for ending the cold war and liberating millions of Eastern Europeans.
It was beautiful seeing happy people celebrating that wall coming down.

I agree about Reagan.

Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize for getting out of Iraq. Even he said he just left in accordance with the deal Bush signed.

Trump's policies have given Russia free reign in the Crimea, fractured NATO, allowed Kim to acquire ICBM nuclear capability, and increased China's power and influence throughout Asia and Africa. The world is a far less safe place than it was before Trump became President.

They also kept saying that if Hillary wins, it will be WWIII with Russia.
It is the same Trump who couldn’t accept that Hillary got more votes than he did

So he had to invent a story that “millions” of illegal votes went to HIllary
Then he made his staff and press secretary support his lie

War monger Obama was getting ready to invade North Korea. Thankfully, President Trump stepped in and stopped it

White House Memo: The War That Wasn’t: Trump Claims Obama Was Ready to Strike North Korea

“I believe he would have gone to war with North Korea,” Mr. Trump said in the White House Rose Garden on Friday. “I think he was ready to go to war. In fact, he told me he was so close to starting a big war with North Korea.”
iu

iu
Thank God our President saved millions of lives in Korea

So, we are supposed to 'trust' what Trump says?

Are we supposed to 'trust' what Trump says about Obama, the guy that Trump shit on for years & years & years?
He believes if he says a lie often enough it must be true

Oh, yeah; just like that Nazi Joseph Goebbels ass hole years ago.

Are we supposed to 'trust' what Trump says about Obama, the guy that Trump shit on for years & years & years?

He had to learn from someone

It is to him and his bots!

Explain the correlation there, faggot.

Oh, it's worse than that. He has narcissistic personality disorder, which puts him at risk for psychosis. When he says a lie ONCE, he believes it, via a process called "confabulation". A person in this position can even unwittingly filter out any and all information at odds with his psychosis.

Oh, it's worse than that. He has narcissistic personality disorder, which puts him at risk for psychosis. When he says a lie ONCE, he believes it, via a process called "confabulation". A person in this position can even unwittingly filter out any and all information at odds with his psychosis.
He seems to create fantasies in his mind that justify his behavior

you sure use that word a lot; you must be gay as a $3 bill too; huh?

Go look up Goebbels & find out for yourself. Got Google?

you sure use that word a lot; you must be gay as a $3 bill too; huh?

Go look up Goebbels & find out for yourself. Got Google?

Go squat on a cactus.

Well, Obama bombed Libya without provocation. So half of that assertion is correct.

Japan PM Abe nominated Trump for a Nobel Prize

Trump pissed himself with pride

Well, Obama bombed Libya without provocation. So half of that assertion is correct.
Never thought I would see Conservatives in bed with Putin and Ghadaffi

Never thought I would see Conservatives in bed with Putin and Ghadaffi

Progressives have been in bed with Putin for years. Ghadaffi was just an inconvenience.

Forum List

Back