Our President saved us from a certain war with North Korea

He should have just ignored North Korea like all the other presidents. With missiles flying over Japan, I'm sure that wouldm't be a problem. W and O just kicked the can down the road until someone had to deal with it.

NK was under control until Trump showed up . Then Kim started launching missiles in every direction . The result ? Tea and crumpets with the president .

Ahhhhhh, bullshit.
List of North Korean missile tests - Wikipedia

War monger Obama was getting ready to invade North Korea. Thankfully, President Trump stepped in and stopped it

White House Memo: The War That Wasn’t: Trump Claims Obama Was Ready to Strike North Korea

“I believe he would have gone to war with North Korea,” Mr. Trump said in the White House Rose Garden on Friday. “I think he was ready to go to war. In fact, he told me he was so close to starting a big war with North Korea.”
How long before Trump blames Obama for invading Venezuela?

Trump just likes badmouthing that idiot

Creating false history to do it?

I think he has created a fantasy in his head and it is working its way out his mouth

He should have just ignored North Korea like all the other presidents. With missiles flying over Japan, I'm sure that wouldm't be a problem. W and O just kicked the can down the road until someone had to deal with it.

NK was under control until Trump showed up . Then Kim started launching missiles in every direction . The result ? Tea and crumpets with the president .
Did Trump launch the false missile attack on Hawaii that caused a panic?

Democrat icon Harry Truman left us technically at war with North Korea after his administration mismanaged the conflict to such a degree that even the fawning liberal media called it the "Forgotten War". Under the Truman administration MacArthur managed to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory and we lost about 50,000 Troops (later revised by Clinton to 35,000) in three years. The N.K. border with S.K. remained unstable and dangerous since 1953 as the regime became increasingly threatening. No U.S. president would go near it until Clinton decided to try for a Nobel Prize by offering N.K. nuclear technology which they turned into a Bomb. President Trump did more in two years to tame the regime than any president has done in almost seventy years but the angry crazy left won't acknowledge it and hates him for it.

Democrat icon Harry Truman left us technically at war with North Korea after his administration mismanaged the conflict to such a degree that even the fawning liberal media called it the "Forgotten War". Under the Truman administration MacArthur managed to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory and we lost about 50,000 Troops (later revised by Clinton to 35,000) in three years. The N.K. border with S.K. remained unstable and dangerous since 1953 as the regime became increasingly threatening. No U.S. president would go near it until Clinton decided to try for a Nobel Prize by offering N.K. nuclear technology which they turned into a Bomb. President Trump did more in two years to tame the regime than any president has done in almost seventy years but the angry crazy left won't acknowledge it and hates him for it.
MacArthur botched the war by bringing China into the conflict

However, since 1953, the border has been stable

War monger Obama was getting ready to invade North Korea. Thankfully, President Trump stepped in and stopped it

White House Memo: The War That Wasn’t: Trump Claims Obama Was Ready to Strike North Korea

“I believe he would have gone to war with North Korea,” Mr. Trump said in the White House Rose Garden on Friday. “I think he was ready to go to war. In fact, he told me he was so close to starting a big war with North Korea.”

So, we are supposed to 'trust' what Trump says?

Are we supposed to 'trust' what Trump says about Obama, the guy that Trump shit on for years & years & years?

“That was going to be a war that could have been a World War III, to be honest with you,” Mr. Trump said at a cabinet meeting last month.

“Anybody else but me, you’d be in war right now,” he told reporters a few days later. “And I can tell you, the previous administration would have been in war right now if that was extended. You would, right now, be in a nice, big, fat war in Asia with North Korea if I wasn’t elected president.”

Then he repeated it to a national audience in his State of the Union address: “If I had not been elected president of the United States, we would right now, in my opinion, be in a major war with North Korea with potentially millions of people killed.”
And the law less one spins yet another great lie. Only he is our savior he spouts with no proof other than his word. Shameless self promotion by a liar. He still claims not to have slept with prostitutes yet money payment for silence has been found. By his oiwn words he has said he grabbed pussys of any one he wants and gets away with it. An obvious liar and self promoter and you buy it. ANother fucking lie.; Every one lies to you except me he sais, stick with us for the truth. You realize in accordance to him your words are lies when you speak to your son, your daughter, your wife. If only his are true words spoken then your mustr be a lie. This logic excapes you and you will be led into the pit.

Our President prevented millions of people from being killed in a second Korean Waf

Where is his Nobel Peace Prize?​
Obammy was given the Nobel Prize just for being black.
President Reagan should have been given the Nobel Prize for ending the cold war and liberating millions of Eastern Europeans.
It was beautiful seeing happy people celebrating that wall coming down.
You don't get the peace prize for constantly threatening to escalate warfare

Our President prevented millions of people from being killed in a second Korean Waf

Obammy was given the Nobel Prize just for being black.
President Reagan should have been given the Nobel Prize for ending the cold war and liberating millions of Eastern Europeans.
It was beautiful seeing happy people celebrating that wall coming down.

you and your fantasies again that your hero traiter war monger ronnie ended the cold war.:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump just likes badmouthing that idiot

and justifyably so since the idiot started attacking him days later when he first got sworn in and had not even done nothing at that point just being sworn in at the moment.:rolleyes:

The WHINE and cheese party has started....ROTFLMFAO

1usmbomanbadedited-3-jpg.243405

Apparently, it's on it's way. Last autumn the US government asked Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM to nominate Trump for the Nobel. Apparently, he has done so.

Japan's PM nominated Trump for Nobel Peace Prize on U.S. request: Asahi | Reuters

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated U.S. President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize last autumn after receiving a request from the U.S. government to do so, the Asahi newspaper reported on Sunday.

The report follows Trump’s claim on Friday that Abe had nominated him for the Nobel Peace Prize for opening talks and easing tensions with North Korea.

And, one thing that I find funny, is that Trump is taking credit for N. Korea stopping their nuke and missile tests.

I wonder if Trump knows that when the US finally got all the tech down for our nukes and missiles, we also stopped testing them?

N. Korea stopped testing because they finally had successful tests that were repeatable. It would be stupid to keep spending money testing things you know already work.

Apparently, it's on it's way. Last autumn the US government asked Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM to nominate Trump for the Nobel. Apparently, he has done so.

Japan's PM nominated Trump for Nobel Peace Prize on U.S. request: Asahi | Reuters

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated U.S. President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize last autumn after receiving a request from the U.S. government to do so, the Asahi newspaper reported on Sunday.

The report follows Trump’s claim on Friday that Abe had nominated him for the Nobel Peace Prize for opening talks and easing tensions with North Korea.

Irony translates from Japanese to English very badly. I hear, it's even worse with sarcasm.

I don't think the President was going to do anything like that. He was always trying to keep the peaice and never would invade another Country.

There was zero chance of war with North Korea before Trump. He threw missiles at the ocean. That's it.
He still building nukes.

So, we are supposed to 'trust' what Trump says?

Are we supposed to 'trust' what Trump says about Obama, the guy that Trump shit on for years & years & years?
He believes if he says a lie often enough it must be true

There was zero chance of war with North Korea before Trump. He threw missiles at the ocean. That's it.
He still building nukes.
In Trumps mind he saved us

You know, one of the things that CEO's do when they take over a company is bad mouth the direction the old CEO was taking the company and present your vision and direction you want to take the company in, and present it in the best light possible.

That is what Trump has been doing. Bad mouthing Obama and everything he did, whether or not the thing he's bitching about is true.

No. Obama wasn't going to get us into a war with N. Korea, and didn't have any plans to do so.

Forum List

Back