Our President saved us from a certain war with North Korea

Our President saved us from a certain war with North Korea

Every time this thread title goes by I am truly just fascinated at the primal ignorance it shows.
It sure does

Kim hit the equivalent of international lotto with TRump and these IDIOTS, and I mean idiots, think Trump brought them piece.

I just can't stand such stupidity.

Morons on steroids. I wonder how such dumb gets through life. Likely on my tax money.

War monger Obama was getting ready to invade North Korea. Thankfully, President Trump stepped in and stopped it

White House Memo: The War That Wasn’t: Trump Claims Obama Was Ready to Strike North Korea

“I believe he would have gone to war with North Korea,” Mr. Trump said in the White House Rose Garden on Friday. “I think he was ready to go to war. In fact, he told me he was so close to starting a big war with North Korea.”

Is that why trump is giving Kim another BJ in Vietnam?

You know, Trump didn't get anything last time he went other than get used by Un as a propaganda tool and to gain legitimacy for N. Korea as a nuclear power.

I'm guessing that not much is going to come from this. Trump is gonna go over there, give him a sales speech about how his economy could really start booming and people would be investing if he would just get rid of his weapons.

I'm guessing Un is gonna use Trump for more propaganda and further cementing N. Korea as a nuclear world power, and Trump is gonna be too blinded by his ego to see it.

You know, Trump didn't get anything last time he went other than get used by Un as a propaganda tool and to gain legitimacy for N. Korea as a nuclear power.

I'm guessing that not much is going to come from this. Trump is gonna go over there, give him a sales speech about how his economy could really start booming and people would be investing if he would just get rid of his weapons.

I'm guessing Un is gonna use Trump for more propaganda and further cementing N. Korea as a nuclear world power, and Trump is gonna be too blinded by his ego to see it.
Trump did get an agreement to be BFFs

Trump did get an agreement to be BFFs

Yeah, but Un is still going out on Trump because Un is also courting Xi, Putin and S. Korea.

I may be starting to get it. An op ed praising Trump on his NK policy on the basis of Trump acknowledging NK will have nukes forever .... despite Trump saying he will denuclearize NK

Love him or hate him, Trump is right about North Korea

And Weathers thread about complaining about liberals dissing Trump for being authoritarian when courts havn't allowed him to be authoritarian.

It's like praise Trump for not being who he says he is or who is trying to become

The WHINE and cheese party has started....ROTFLMFAO

1usmbomanbadedited-3-jpg.243405

Excellent! :113:

War monger Obama was getting ready to invade North Korea. Thankfully, President Trump stepped in and stopped it

White House Memo: The War That Wasn’t: Trump Claims Obama Was Ready to Strike North Korea

“I believe he would have gone to war with North Korea,” Mr. Trump said in the White House Rose Garden on Friday. “I think he was ready to go to war. In fact, he told me he was so close to starting a big war with North Korea.”
Yeah cuz let's believe what trump says word for word. Idk if you're aware but theres 20m people in South Korea near the border that would be shelled out of existence if it came to war. I highly doubt obama or anyone had a plan to invade NK.

Yeah cuz let's believe what trump says word for word. Idk if you're aware but theres 20m people in South Korea near the border that would be shelled out of existence if it came to war. I highly doubt obama or anyone had a plan to invade NK.
Our President saved those 20 million people from the evil Obama

He is now BFFs with Kim Jong Un

So... you guys do understand what is about to happen here, right?

Kim knows Trump needs this victory. He is going to give Trump platitudes and hedged (if not outright false) promises (and I bet "memorandums of understanding" suddenly become quite valuable to Trump, just a hunch) and declare a great diplomatic achievement for world peace, all the while praising the glorious Mr. Trump for his interest in the peace and prosperity of all.

How do we know this? Because he already did it once. What would you do, if something works perfectly once? Stop doing it?

Kim will happily prop up the US administration that undermines its own intelligence officials and military officials. That is pure gold to them. Is it any wonder whom they will be supporting in 2020?

By the way, no matter what honey Kim pours into Trump's ears and vice versa, the North Korean public schools will still be teaching about the "great enemy"...

How North Korean children are taught to hate Americans

Last edited:
it's the "Art of the Deal" solution to the North Korean nuclear crisis: The US gets North Korea's ended nuclear threat, and Kim Jong Un gets to keep his nuclear weapons

While Trump wants North Korea's nuclear program ended, Kim Jong Un wants it sustained. The North Korean leader believes that surrendering his nuclear weapons would mean surrendering his guarantee against any future coup attempt or foreign invasions.

The beauty of this approach is its balance in matching Kim Jong Un's sense of a survival guarantee to the US sense of eliminated threat.

In essence, North Korea's short-term nuclear threat would be removed, but its long-term threat potential sustained, albeit on a basis manageable for the US.

Would South Korea accept this deal even though it would only reduce, not remove, the nuclear threat it faced? I would suggest the answer is a confident yes. Seoul has been happy to appease Kim Jong Un in order to avoid that which it most fears: a new conflict on the peninsula.

Is this a perfect solution? No. But it is the best solution likely available.

While Kim Jong Un seems genuinely interested in a grand deal with the U.S., he is not going to give up his perceived golden ticket to long-term regime survival. The Trump administration's current approach is unrealistic in intent and, in necessarily refusing to give Kim Jong Un the sanctions relief he desires absent his concessions first, risks a near-term return to North Korean missile testing. If that happens, America will have to choose between force and appeasement.

Drumpf believes Kim Jong Un in the Otto Warmbier affair.

Why would that surprise anyone?

Trump believes Putin had no idea of a nerve agent attack on one of his critics in UK

Trump believes Prince Salman when he says he had nothing I do with the murder of Kashoggi

When Trump and little Kim walk together Trump has to take tiny steps, otherwise Lil Kim has to run to catch up and he refuses to do that.

When Trump and little Kim walk together Trump has to take tiny steps, otherwise Lil Kim has to run to catch up and he refuses to do that.
But who has bigger hands?

Forum List

Back