Our President is a Petulant Child

vlad_hombre

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2017
Geez, ...

... talk about a snowflake ...

mig

President Donald Trump’s former campaign staffers claim they cracked the code for tamping down his most inflammatory tweets, and they say the current West Wing staff would do well to take note.

The key to keeping Trump’s Twitter habit under control, according to six former campaign officials, is to ensure that his personal media consumption includes a steady stream of praise…

The in-person touch is also important to keeping Trump from running too hot. One Trump associate said it’s important to show Trump deference and offer him praise and respect, as that will lead him to more often listen. And If Trump becomes obsessed with a grudge, aides need to try and change the subject, friends say. Leaving him alone for several hours can prove damaging, because he consumes too much television and gripes to people outside the White House.

How Trump’s campaign staffers tried to keep him off Twitter

Sounds like an even handed well cited source to me!
says the guy who thinks the Daily stormer is a reliable news source
Never heard of it. Nothing but worthless shit comes off your keyboard. Thanks for polluting the forum.
you literally post nothing but shitty one liners attacking other members of the forum with random interchangeable insults that are so irrelevant to the topic at hand you could actually post them anywhere and they'd make just as much sense.

I shouldn't have said you source the Daily stormer because that implies that youve posted a link to anything... ever... which i dont think you have, its just what I assume a hate filled bigoted mental midget like you reads all the time.

I like Quilted Northern. That single ply is stuck to your shoe. Thanks for admitting the OP's source was biased.
in what psychotic schizophrenic alternate universe did you re-interpret that?

You're the one talking crazy. Knows what people say without them talking? Yes, that is clearly normal. :lol:

Crap seems to be your best topic, I was just trying to help you fit in.

I like Quilted Northern. That single ply is stuck to your shoe. Thanks for admitting the OP's source was biased.
in what psychotic schizophrenic alternate universe did you re-interpret that?

You're the one talking crazy. Knows what people say without them talking? Yes, that is clearly normal. :lol:

Crap seems to be your best topic, I was just trying to help you fit in.
what the fuck are you even babbling about?

what the fuck are you even babbling about?

Don't let someone throw you of your game so easily. We were discussing how vlad's news source is biased.
because your insane

Maybe, but I use capitals...and can stick to the topic of fake news reporting.
dont you think you should talk to your psychologists about that?

I think I see your problem, if I had an issue with news sources, I'd be on a message board. You apparently use your psychologist for that. Also, this message board appears to be your source for mental health help. How do you feel about that?

Forum List

Back