Aerial attacks another dog

Aerial 15 weeks

Aerial15weeks.jpg

Aerial 13 weeks

Aerial20128201113weeks.jpg

Aerial 9 weeks

DSC00214.jpg

As of today she is 25.5 pounds. At nine weeks she was 11.2

Wow, these are great pics and she's lovely. Labs are da bomb!

We have trained several. When they are young try crate training. When you are not there to take them out leave then in a wire kennel. They do not like to potty on their bed. Take then out as soon as you come home. Be consistent. Our dog is now 12, she goes to her leash when she wants to go out. I let her out first thing when I get up and last thing before I go to bed. She hasn't messed in the house in 11 years. She is our best friend.

Good luck they are better friend than most people.

"I wish I could be the person that my dog thinks I am"

Crate training is wonderful if done correctly.

But leaving an animal in a crate for 8 hours at night and then 8 hours when you work (not saying anyone here is advocating that) is too much. No, they don't like to pee in their beds; but they need to go pee. It's not good for their kidneys to hold it in for long periods.

So train with a crate, absolutely. Just be reasonable about it. I don't go 8 hours w/out peeing, I know that much. I wouldn't try to make an animal last that long.

We have trained several. When they are young try crate training. When you are not there to take them out leave then in a wire kennel. They do not like to potty on their bed. Take then out as soon as you come home. Be consistent. Our dog is now 12, she goes to her leash when she wants to go out. I let her out first thing when I get up and last thing before I go to bed. She hasn't messed in the house in 11 years. She is our best friend.

Good luck they are better friend than most people.

"I wish I could be the person that my dog thinks I am"

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back