Our new puppy

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
We finally broke our impasse.

As I mentioned in another thread, my wife has been really pushing for a puppy, but I hesitated for quite some time because I am afraid the puppy will spook our cat George.

Also my wife wanted a King Charles Cavalier and I wanted a Lab.

I agreed to get the puppy, and my wife gave in to getting a Lab.

We bought a chocolate lab called Aerial.

In the picture below she is 4 weeks old, we pick her up around Dec. 10th. She is now in Kentucky.

Aerialpuppypicture.jpg

What a cutie pie!

Congrats!

We won't get Ariel until around Dec. 22, instead of Dec. 10. Apparently, they made a mistake. Dec 10 would make her only 6 weeks, and she is supposed to be 8 weeks.

Although I understand and agree with the reasoning the waiting is difficult. :eusa_whistle:

In the meantime I have been researching how to deal with and train a puppy. We are also going to put her in classes in week 10.

We won't get Ariel until around Dec. 22, instead of Dec. 10. Apparently, they made a mistake. Dec 10 would make her only 6 weeks, and she is supposed to be 8 weeks.

Although I understand and agree with the reasoning the waiting is difficult. :eusa_whistle:

In the meantime I have been researching how to deal with and train a puppy. We are also going to put her in classes in week 10.
How fun.

Congrats.

Good idea on the classes. Also, start watching Dog Whisperer, or read some stuff from Cesar Milan and or the Monks of New Skete. Great stuff...easy and it works so well.

Omg..you've never had a puppy!

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Labs are da bestest! It takes longer to potty train them than it does a human..and they don't wear diapers! You guys are gonna get a LOT of fresh air. About every 15 minutes or so!

Whoops that was a little manic. sorry bout that, LOL! I'm an emotional rolla-coasta! And this is like the longest day evah.

How fun.

Congrats.

Good idea on the classes. Also, start watching Dog Whisperer, or read some stuff from Cesar Milan and or the Monks of New Skete. Great stuff...easy and it works so well.

I am not familiar with that stuff?

As I mentioned in another thread, my wife has been really pushing for a puppy, but I hesitated for quite some time because I am afraid the puppy will spook our cat George.

In the picture below she is 4 weeks old, we pick her up around Dec. 10th. She is now in Kentucky.

Aerialpuppypicture.jpg

It looks like a baby walrus! Happy parentpuppyhood.

How fun.

Congrats.

hey hows Winston???

Aerialpuppypicture.jpg

nice looking pup, best of luck !

awwwwwwww!!!! (incoherant baby talk to puppy)

Regarding the cat... Let's hope it doesn't end like this.

funny-pictures-dog-says-that-cat-is-evil-when-you-are-not-watching.jpg

Thank you, we are very excited to get her. The waiting is the tough part.

Forum List

Back