Our New Baby!

BTW, there's nothing more expensive than a free cat. :cool:

Wanna bet? Try a free horse.

No kidding! My dad won a pony at the VFW years ago, my sister wanted to keep it so bad. So he let her, but she had to pay for his food, etc.

So she got a job delivering papers, and delivered them riding the pony!

She still loves horses, has 3 she owns now.

Babby Kitean?;):razz:

Tawny Kitaen?

htf_imgcache_16600.jpeg

I remember when she beat up her MLB pitcher husband! :lol:

Tawny Kitaen: Major League Hitter | The Smoking Gun

Well, the vet said he's healthy for a stray, :) ~ but he just has an eye infection. :(

He weighs .9 pounds, not even one pound yet! So tiny! He's a BOY!

Can't even get his shots until he's about 7 weeks old, but he's on a treatment for his eyes.

But, all in all he's a healthy, loved, spoiled kitty! :D
Excellent news!

I know, we are going to take him to the vet here in 25 minutes.....but it's worth any money we spend to make sure he's going to be a healthy kitty and live a long, spoiled life with us!
And even.... To have it verified it's really a boy and not a girlie! Really hared to tell when they are very young sometimes.

Would you name it "bulge" after Anthony Weiner? Please?

Hahahahahahha!

Mini EZ already named him/her Napoleon~! Or I guess if it's a girl, Desiree?

*ahem* Josephine...;)

Cats are cute. I have taken care of several over the years. They are very enjoyable company, but, I always get this feeling that they would eat me if they were big enough.

My sister found him in a milk crate out by her horse barn. The momma cat had abandoned him, so she asked if we would take this little kitty in. We said "YES!" and now he is a part of our family too, along with Big Kitten and Little Kitten! This is Baby Kitten!

View attachment 13606

View attachment 13607

Keekees!!!

Why is it just now I learn your last name is Kitten? Do the kids get teased a lot at school?

Cats are cute. I have taken care of several over the years. They are very enjoyable company, but, I always get this feeling that they would eat me if they were big enough.

Dog licking is just their way of tasting you in advance.

Umm.... They WILL eat you, but only if hungry enough.

They must be realy pissed off at being down sized. I can tell that they have never been domesticated. I kind of respect them for that.

Umm.... They WILL eat you, but only if hungry enough.

They must be realy pissed off at being down sized. I can tell that they have never been domesticated. I kind of respect them for that.
They don't give a shit. Humans are useful to them, for now. The Mother Ship will be coming for them one day, as well. At such time, all the kittehs of the Earth will stand in judgement on Mankind in general. They take notes, they cross-check them, they remember everything.

Treat kittehs nice.

Ahhhhhh so beautiful!!

Thank you for sharing and i hope you have MANY WONDERFUL YEARS with him :)

My sister found him in a milk crate out by her horse barn. The momma cat had abandoned him, so she asked if we would take this little kitty in. We said "YES!" and now he is a part of our family too, along with Big Kitten and Little Kitten! This is Baby Kitten!

View attachment 13606

View attachment 13607

Awwww! how beautiful. BK LK and TK.. what a family.. do they all get along? There is nothing better n a good little tabby kat.

Forum List

Back