Our New Baby!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
My sister found him in a milk crate out by her horse barn. The momma cat had abandoned him, so she asked if we would take this little kitty in. We said "YES!" and now he is a part of our family too, along with Big Kitten and Little Kitten! This is Baby Kitten!

$253597_2052417958628_1489893691_2356206_6374777_n.jpg

$246997_2053162017229_1489893691_2357652_787625_n.jpg

I've not been able to refuse a kitten that fits in my palm.

palm_kitten.jpg

:razz:

So cute! If the wife wasn't allergic to cats we would have one ourselves. I am a dog person, but cats are such low maintanence they just make more sense for busy people.

:clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:
My sister found him in a milk crate out by her horse barn. The momma cat had abandoned him, so she asked if we would take this little kitty in. We said "YES!" and now he is a part of our family too, along with Big Kitten and Little Kitten! This is Baby Kitten!

View attachment 13606

View attachment 13607

So cute! My kids just love animals. They probably get that from me. My youngest loves cats. He'd like to get another one, but we tell him our tabby would be really mad at us and I know she would because she is a cranky old woman who is very territorial.

BTW, there's nothing more expensive than a free cat. :cool:

View attachment 13606

View attachment 13607

So cute! My kids just love animals. They probably get that from me. My youngest loves cats. He'd like to get another one, but we tell him our tabby would be really mad at us and I know she would because she is a cranky old woman who is very territorial.

I know, we are going to take him to the vet here in 25 minutes.....but it's worth any money we spend to make sure he's going to be a healthy kitty and live a long, spoiled life with us!

View attachment 13606

View attachment 13607

I know, we are going to take him to the vet here in 25 minutes.....but it's worth any money we spend to make sure he's going to be a healthy kitty and live a long, spoiled life with us!
And even.... To have it verified it's really a boy and not a girlie! Really hard to tell when they are very young sometimes.

Would you name it "bulge" after Anthony Weiner? Please?

Last edited:

And even.... To have it verified it's really a boy and not a girlie! Really hared to tell when they are very young sometimes.

Would you name it "bulge" after Anthony Weiner? Please?

Hahahahahahha!

Mini EZ already named him/her Napoleon~! Or I guess if it's a girl, Desiree?

I like it.
If it has to be confined to a flat in the Nazi empire and wear( JEW_elry/ID,rabies tag) please consider sending it my way, It'll have to compete with the constrictors for food but cats are pretty intelligent.
Very intelligent, in reality.

Well, the vet said he's healthy for a stray, :) ~ but he just has an eye infection. :(

He weighs .9 pounds, not even one pound yet! So tiny! He's a BOY!

Can't even get his shots until he's about 7 weeks old, but he's on a treatment for his eyes.

But, all in all he's a healthy, loved, spoiled kitty! :D

I like it.
If it has to be confined to a flat in the Nazi empire and wear( JEW_elry/ID,rabies tag) please consider sending it my way, It'll have to compete with the constrictors for food but cats are pretty intelligent.
Very intelligent, in reality.

I have no idea what you just said except that you think our kitty is cute!

Forum List

Back