Our Justice department is broken

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Our justice department is dysfunctional and broken Barr is acting as Trump's private protector and not making sure the laws of the land are fairly administered.

An example being the release of John Walker Lindh, American Taliban.

The Justice Department was “confident” in its initial, stronger charges against Lindh but thought the plea agreement was “a fair and just resolution of the case.”

This is disgusting and on the shoulders of the Justice department. The scum bag should never see the light of day as a free man.

Not just the Justice Department - the NIA, CIA, and FBI as well....but don't worry. US AG Barr is on the job and is cleaning house...

Perhaps he should look at Congress, as well. After all, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Chairman of the Judicial Committee recently demanded that US AG Barr break the law, and when he refused to they voted to hold him in 'Contempt' of Congress for refusing to break the law as they demanded they do.

Not just the Justice Department - the NIA, CIA, and FBI as well....but don't worry. US AG Barr is on the job and is cleaning house...

Perhaps he should look at Congress, as well. After all, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Chairman of the Judicial Committee recently demanded that US AG Barr break the law, and when he refused to they voted to hold him in 'Contempt' of Congress for refusing to break the law as they demanded they do.
Do not tell me what Barr will do. I will tell what he has done.
He has protected Trump like a lap dog.
His department, he leads let a stinking terrorist out of jail early.
Barr is more worried about protecting Trump than getting terrorists as are all of the Trump minions like you.

Our justice department is dysfunctional and broken Barr is acting as Trump's private protector and not making sure the laws of the land are fairly administered.

The Justice Department was “confident” in its initial, stronger charges against Lindh but thought the plea agreement was “a fair and just resolution of the case.”

This is disgusting and on the shoulders of the Justice department. The scum bag should never see the light of day as a free man.

Trump wasn't in charge 17 years ago when Lindh was convicted so how you make this connection to Barr is gymnastics.

Didn’t Obama spy on trump?

Did Obama spy on Trump?

Does a wild bear shit in the woods?
Do chickens lay eggs?
Do illegals vote?
Is the pope Catholic?
Do rednecks get into bar fights?
Does Campbell make soup?
Does Paula Deen like butter?
Do accordion players wear diamond rings?
Is our southern border secure (wait, that one doesn't count).

One has nothing to do with the other. That terrorist was convicted and sentenced nearly 2 decades ago.

Your TDS prescription clearly needs a refill

Trump wasn't in charge 17 years ago when Lindh was convicted so how you make this connection to Barr is gymnastics.
He doesn't care even though there was nothing Barr could have done. The courts tried and convicted the man.
Elmer is just feeling the effects of TDS

The DC establishment gives all their corrupt lawless scumbags a pass. Arrogantly above the very laws they pass. Then the American people elect an outsider (Trump) and they attack him like a pack of rabid dogs. If nothing else Trump has exposed Washington for the corrupt lawless cesspool that it is.

TDS not gymnastics

I never thought I would live the day to see the American Taliban as free man

Do not tell me what Barr will do. I will tell what he has done.
He has protected Trump like a lap dog.

Translation: He has refused to support a Dim witch hunt. Sorry, turd, but that's not his job.

His department, he leads let a stinking terrorist out of jail early.

"Early" according to whom?

Barr is more worried about protecting Trump than getting terrorists as are all of the Trump minions like you.

When did Trump haters become concerned about terrorists, all of a sudden? You didn't give a damn about allowing them into the country.

I think you over state the matter-after Smollett was set free, any action that follows pales by comparison.

Didn’t Obama spy on trump?

Did Obama spy on Trump?

Does a wild bear shit in the woods?
Do chickens lay eggs?
Do illegals vote?
Is the pope Catholic?
Do rednecks get into bar fights?
Does Campbell make soup?
Does Paula Deen like butter?
Do accordion players wear diamond rings?
Is our southern border secure (wait, that one doesn't count).
I answered "I don't know" to all the above-did I pass? (I am related to Lori L).

Lindh was let out early from his conviction 17 years ago. There should not be any early release.

Forum List

Back