Our Justice department is broken

Our justice department is dysfunctional and broken Barr is acting as Trump's private protector and not making sure the laws of the land are fairly administered.

An example being the release of John Walker Lindh, American Taliban.

The Justice Department was “confident” in its initial, stronger charges against Lindh but thought the plea agreement was “a fair and just resolution of the case.”

This is disgusting and on the shoulders of the Justice department. The scum bag should never see the light of day as a free man.
I think you over state the matter-after Smollett was set free, any action that follows pales by comparison.
Smollett was horrible but that does not make letting Lindh out early any better. I put Barr and who made the decision in the same boat as the Chicago DA.

Our justice department is dysfunctional and broken Barr is acting as Trump's private protector and not making sure the laws of the land are fairly administered.

The Justice Department was “confident” in its initial, stronger charges against Lindh but thought the plea agreement was “a fair and just resolution of the case.”

This is disgusting and on the shoulders of the Justice department. The scum bag should never see the light of day as a free man.
One has nothing to do with the other. That terrorist was convicted and sentenced nearly 2 decades ago.

Your TDS prescription clearly needs a refill
Grandpa, can't you read? HE WAS LET OUT EARLY. He did not serve his entire sentence from 17 years ago.
Is this part of your Trump minion mind that will make excuses for anything that could reflect negative on Trump?

Didn’t Obama spy on trump?

Did Obama spy on Trump?

Does a wild bear shit in the woods?
Do chickens lay eggs?
Do illegals vote?
Is the pope Catholic?
Do rednecks get into bar fights?
Does Campbell make soup?
Does Paula Deen like butter?
Do accordion players wear diamond rings?
Is our southern border secure (wait, that one doesn't count).
Do Trump supporters get in bar fights, absolutely

One has nothing to do with the other. That terrorist was convicted and sentenced nearly 2 decades ago.

Grandpa, can't you read? HE WAS LET OUT EARLY. He did not serve his entire sentence from 17 years ago.
Is this part of your Trump minion mind that will make excuses for anything that could reflect negative on Trump?
No support for Trump here, but was he the only one EVER let out early, or did they lock up the illegal aliens who killed people and were let go to self deport?

Did Obama spy on Trump?

Does a wild bear shit in the woods?
Do chickens lay eggs?
Do illegals vote?
Is the pope Catholic?
Do rednecks get into bar fights?
Does Campbell make soup?
Does Paula Deen like butter?
Do accordion players wear diamond rings?
Is our southern border secure (wait, that one doesn't count).
Do Trump supporters get in bar fights, absolutely
There will be 300 blacks shot this weekend in towns run by democrats lol bar fights haha

The DOJ does not control release dates. The courts and the penal system have 100% authority over that.

The doj is basically like your local prosecutor only on a federal level. Once convicted and sentenced they have ZERO input

his tourettes TDS kicked in today.

Show us your proof liar.

Your bitch is with the parole board, Elmer. Barr/Trump had nothing to do with it and couldn't have
had anything to do with it. Don't be hatin' just to hate.

Trump wasn't in charge 17 years ago when Lindh was convicted so how you make this connection to Barr is gymnastics.
Lindh was let out early from his conviction 17 years ago. There should not be any early release.

He served 85% of his time which is what felons in my state have to serve unless they lose their good behavior.

Trump wasn't in charge 17 years ago when Lindh was convicted so how you make this connection to Barr is gymnastics.
Lindh was let out early from his conviction 17 years ago. There should not be any early release.

He served 85% of his time which is what felons in my state have to serve unless they lose their good behavior.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression that "good time" was only a thing in state prisons?

Either way as I have already laid out neither the DOJ or Trump had anything to do with his release.

This is just yet another case of a leftist talking out of his ass.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression that "good time" was only a thing in state prisons?

I think in a Fed prison you have to serve 85% of your sentence

They wish.

They also are talking about Benghazi.

Command mistakes, lack of training led to Niger ambush that killed 4 U.S. soldiers

Defense boss Shanahan opens 2nd review of Niger ambush that killed 4 US soldiers

Two? Just two?

Benghazi had 17 and there was an ambassador that refused to leave.

The Trump administration sent out 28. Only four died and the Trump administration attempted a cover up. But they got caught?

How come Benghazi got 17 and Niger only just got a second investigation?

Seems very unfair.

you can get up to 54 days per year in the federal system.

Our Justice department is broken

Not just the Justice Department - the NIA, CIA, and FBI as well....but don't worry. US AG Barr is on the job and is cleaning house...

Perhaps he should look at Congress, as well. After all, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Chairman of the Judicial Committee recently demanded that US AG Barr break the law, and when he refused to they voted to hold him in 'Contempt' of Congress for refusing to break the law as they demanded they do.
Do not tell me what Barr will do. I will tell what he has done.
He has protected Trump like a lap dog.

Translation: He has refused to support a Dim witch hunt. Sorry, turd, but that's not his job.

His department, he leads let a stinking terrorist out of jail early.

"Early" according to whom?

Barr is more worried about protecting Trump than getting terrorists as are all of the Trump minions like you.

When did Trump haters become concerned about terrorists, all of a sudden? You didn't give a damn about allowing them into the country.
well now I am. So what do you have to say.

No support for Trump here, but was he the only one EVER let out early, or did they lock up the illegal aliens who killed people and were let go to self deport?
one issue at a time

there is no Taliban that has good behavior any day of his life.

Show us your proof liar.
look at the quote from the justice department, IDIOT

Forum List

Back