Pelosi Doubles Down On Stupid

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
As much as "we" despised Obama, I've never heard Republican leaders talk to/about that occupant in the White House the way these people speak to/about Trump.

They expect to treat him like this without a response? I hope he devotes the rest of his time investigating these people AND punishing them. It is long overdue

As much as "we" despised Obama, I've never heard Republican leaders talk to/about that occupant in the White House the way these people speak to/about Trump.

They expect to treat him like this without a response? I hope he devotes the rest of his time investigating these people AND punishing them. It is long overdue

Did any other President ever refuse to talk about any legislation until the Congress stopped investigating him?

Did any other President ever refuse to talk about any legislation until the Congress stopped investigating him?

Democrats disrespect for Republican presidents has gotten progressively worse ever since Reagan. Trump is the man to finally hit back.

Too bad you guys never learn, but I guess your party is destined to self destruct.

It is Allah's will

Trump has met his match in Pelosi.

Pelosi is playing 3D chess, while Trump is still trying to figure out Chinese 'trade war' checkers .........

Nancy looks like someone skinned an old brown leather chair and wrapped her in it.

Endless innuendo and fake based investigations don’t win you a lot of cooperation
Conservative 101

No other congress has carried on, miss behaved and ignored their duty like this one has. They belong in prison at the very least. If you have anything but shitforbrains you'd see it too.

No other congress has carried on, miss behaved and ignored their duty like this one has. They belong in prison at the very least. If you have anything but shitforbrains you'd see it too.

I agree with you. I was talking about Nancy v. Donald.

Maybe the IRS should investigate how Pelosi became a mutli-millionaire working for the government

I agree with you. I was talking about Nancy v. Donald.

Nancy thinks she's smart. Yeah she's so damn smart she has led her party to complete and total destruction. She could not do a better job for the republicans.

Pelosie is desperate..

She has no control of her party... AOC now has that.

Her party is split in two and her days are numbered.

There are some 46 democrats facing legal prosecution for the attempted Coup De Taut, of which she is one of them. They are screaming as loud as they can at the sky in the hopes their own involvement is over looked. The circular firing squad they have formed is going to take them all out.

IN short, they are cornered and scared shit less...

Yes, Nixon-he resigned over his loss of support in Congress.

Maybe the IRS should investigate how Pelosi became a mutli-millionaire working for the government

She is screaming for the release of the presidents records, Hers are no longer off limits. What is good for the goose is good for the gander..

Yes, Nixon-he resigned over his loss of support in Congress.

I suppose that's one way to put it. LOL

The left wing media started asking her tough questions and her chin started to shake in anger lol she had to leave ha

Forum List

Back