Our first crybaby President

Guano is so confused.

Obabble is the first Crybaby President. Here's his flag.

Snowflake_Nazi_Flag.jpg

So Obama shed some tears over the death of all those children at Newtown. Do you see that as something to be ridiculed? What a disgusting person you are.
Pussy.
Idiot.
My guy won.

What does that have to do with you being an idiot?
I was smart enough to vote for Trump. You voted for a common criminal.

So Obama shed some tears over the death of all those children at Newtown. Do you see that as something to be ridiculed? What a disgusting person you are.
Pussy.
Idiot.
My guy won.

Trump won through a series of unethical actions, lies, the help of Russia, and a quirk of the electoral college. Hardly something to be proud of.

Trump won through a series of unethical actions, lies, the help of Russia, and a quirk of the electoral college. Hardly something to be proud of.
Optimal word there is "won."

Optimal word there is "won."

Technically won. Realistically, stole.

Funny...all the whining that I'm seeing right now is from the far left! The truth is you guys got smoked in this election. You lost the Oval Office...you didn't take control of the Senate...you lost even more Governor's races!

To be quite blunt...who cares about snarky late night talk shows? Obviously most of America didn't.

Evidently Trump does. Why else would he whine on twitter so much?

Obama complained, bitched and cried about FoxNews for 8 years.
NONSTOP.
There is your first cry baby president.

Fox lied about him for 8 years. They are the definition of fake news.

Then, Obama. the soon to be former president, was a FAKE President.

Funny...all the whining that I'm seeing right now is from the far left! The truth is you guys got smoked in this election. You lost the Oval Office...you didn't take control of the Senate...you lost even more Governor's races!

To be quite blunt...who cares about snarky late night talk shows? Obviously most of America didn't.

Evidently Trump does. Why else would he whine on twitter so much?

Obama complained, bitched and cried about FoxNews for 8 years.
NONSTOP.
There is your first cry baby president.

Fox lied about him for 8 years. They are the definition of fake news.

Then, Obama. the soon to be former president, was a FAKE President.

Quick! Get your head in front of the AC vent! Your brain is overheating again!!!

(CNN) President Barack Obama's approval rating stands at55% in a new CNN/ORC poll, the highest mark of his second term, and matching his best at any time since his first year in office.Oct 6, 2016
Obama approval hits new high - CNNPolitics.com - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2016/10/06/politics/obama-approval-rating-new-high/
And we all know how accurate CNN was in calling the election, don't we? No path to victory for Trump, Hillary ahead by 8 points, Republicans will lose control of Senate. Yeah, I believe that poll. :lol:

If I remember correctly it was the Los Angles Times which first revealed that Trump is going to win.
L.A. Times had Trump ahead the whole time. CNN ran fake polls that showed him behind the whole time.

He finished behind by nearly three million votes.

what a whiny snowflake

Has any presidential election winner ever complained as much about his victory as President-elect Donald Trump has?

Trump took to Twitter on Wednesday to once again rail against people who pointed out that he lost the popular vote to Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton by nearly 3 million votes.

baby-trump.jpg

‘Our first crybaby President’: Internet hammers Trump after he again whines about losing popular vote
Friend, expect for the next few months, the GOP henchmen to run this country while President Tweet sits back, takes credit for shit that may work and whine to the fuckin heavans about irrelevant shit on Twitter....I still am waiting to wake up from this soon to be nightmare and its 2008 all over again. The guy is a joke and I am praying prayers like no other that he fucks this country up so bad, along with the GOP that nothing short of a nuclear bomb will bring white people back to earth and back to their fuckin senses...cause this man already is showing up what a Tweet white house is gonna be like....him doing shit and 5 GOP morons explaining it away!!

How long before we have President Pence?

All the late nite shows are making hay off Trump.

It is quite funny.

I am sure the Russians are laughing too.

But China, Germany, and Mexico are probably NOT laughing at all.

And after Trump starts buying oil from Russia then the Saudi's won't be laughing anymore either.
And neither will his white ingrates

(CNN) President Barack Obama's approval rating stands at55% in a new CNN/ORC poll, the highest mark of his second term, and matching his best at any time since his first year in office.Oct 6, 2016
Obama approval hits new high - CNNPolitics.com - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2016/10/06/politics/obama-approval-rating-new-high/
They can hate on Obama until hell freezes over, but the man is leaving with dignity, pride and approval, something NO GOP PRESIDENT HAS EVER HAD PRIVY TOO, EVEN THAT MORONIC FOOL REAGAN!~!

what a whiny snowflake

Has any presidential election winner ever complained as much about his victory as President-elect Donald Trump has?

Trump took to Twitter on Wednesday to once again rail against people who pointed out that he lost the popular vote to Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton by nearly 3 million votes.

baby-trump.jpg

‘Our first crybaby President’: Internet hammers Trump after he again whines about losing popular vote
We arent impressed by millions of illegal votes. We never will be. What else you got?

what a whiny snowflake

baby-trump.jpg

We arent impressed by millions of illegal votes. We never will be. What else you got?
Can you provide proof of the millions of alledged illegal voters? Meanwhile, conservative Governors pass state laws purging legal otherwise Democrat voters from voting.

Pussy.
Idiot.
My guy won.

Trump's criminal past has not been brought to the public! The FBI focused on Hillary's email's yet Trump was never fully vetted; and the corporate media gave Trump 2-3 billion dollars in free advertisement and face time!!!!

Forum List

Back