Our first crybaby President

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
what a whiny snowflake

Has any presidential election winner ever complained as much about his victory as President-elect Donald Trump has?

Trump took to Twitter on Wednesday to once again rail against people who pointed out that he lost the popular vote to Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton by nearly 3 million votes.

baby-trump.jpg

‘Our first crybaby President’: Internet hammers Trump after he again whines about losing popular vote

Last edited:
All the late nite shows are making hay off Trump.

It is quite funny.

I am sure the Russians are laughing too.

But China, Germany, and Mexico are probably NOT laughing at all.

And after Trump starts buying oil from Russia then the Saudi's won't be laughing anymore either.

Funny...all the whining that I'm seeing right now is from the far left! The truth is you guys got smoked in this election. You lost the Oval Office...you didn't take control of the Senate...you lost even more Governor's races!

To be quite blunt...who cares about snarky late night talk shows? Obviously most of America didn't.

Funny...all the whining that I'm seeing right now is from the far left! The truth is you guys got smoked in this election. You lost the Oval Office...you didn't take control of the Senate...you lost even more Governor's races!

To be quite blunt...who cares about snarky late night talk shows? Obviously most of America didn't.

Evidently Trump does. Why else would he whine on twitter so much?

Evidently Trump does. Why else would he whine on twitter so much?
Keep an eye on that twitter, it's going to bypass the left-wing media and go straight to the people...

Trump told Obama to cancel the new Boeing 747 for a new Air Force 1. Clinton started the Boeing 747 for Air Force 1 which is more than a bit ostentatious. I wonder what brand of passenger jet he wants to fly around in? He currently has his private Boeing 757 with gold faucets.

Trump told Obama to cancel the new Boeing 747 for a new Air Force 1. Clinton started the Boeing 747 for Air Force 1 which is more than a bit ostentatious. I wonder what brand of passenger jet he wants to fly around in? He currently has his private Boeing 757 with gold faucets.
But it's not resistant to nuclear attacks or a few other things.

But it's not resistant to nuclear attacks or a few other things.

Copper mesh shielding will protect a Boeing 757 from an EM pulse. More like chicken wire fence made out of copper and the frequency of a EMP is known and design the chicken wire holes to create standing waves; the same as an impenetrable wall.

Last edited:
(CNN) President Barack Obama's approval rating stands at55% in a new CNN/ORC poll, the highest mark of his second term, and matching his best at any time since his first year in office.Oct 6, 2016
Obama approval hits new high - CNNPolitics.com - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2016/10/06/politics/obama-approval-rating-new-high/
And we all know how accurate CNN was in calling the election, don't we? No path to victory for Trump, Hillary ahead by 8 points, Republicans will lose control of Senate. Yeah, I believe that poll. :lol:

(CNN) President Barack Obama's approval rating stands at55% in a new CNN/ORC poll, the highest mark of his second term, and matching his best at any time since his first year in office.Oct 6, 2016
And we all know how accurate CNN was in calling the election, don't we? No path to victory for Trump, Hillary ahead by 8 points, Republicans will lose control of Senate. Yeah, I believe that poll. :lol:

If I remember correctly it was the Los Angles Times which first revealed that Trump is going to win.

Last edited:

If I remember correctly it was the Los Angles Times which first revealed that Trump is going to win.
L.A. Times had Trump ahead the whole time. CNN ran fake polls that showed him behind the whole time.

Forum List

Back