Our first crybaby President

What does that have to do with you being an idiot?
I was smart enough to vote for Trump. You voted for a common criminal.
Trump's criminal past has not been brought to the public! The FBI focused on Hillary's email's yet Trump was never fully vetted; and the corporate media gave Trump 2-3 billion dollars in free advertisement and face time!!!!

Far more than BO was ever vetted. But you didn't mind that now did you.

Trump's criminal past has not been brought to the public! The FBI focused on Hillary's email's yet Trump was never fully vetted; and the corporate media gave Trump 2-3 billion dollars in free advertisement and face time!!!!

Trump wasn't "vetted"? Are you out of your mind? The main stream media spent months throwing every negative story they could come up with about Trump on their front pages and leading off their nightly "newscasts"! Every speech he gave was dissected to concentrate on something he said that might be politically harmful. Every lawsuit that every unhappy employee or contractor had filed against a Trump business was held up as "proof" of his being an unfeeling business man! How much time and effort did the main stream media spend trying to sell the story that Trump was a "sexual predator" who assaulted women including his ex wife even though his ex wife had recanted her claim made during a nasty divorce that Trump had "raped" her? Has there EVER been another instance of the main stream media so blatantly helping one politician in debates as there was with NBC and CNN giving Hillary Clinton advance notice of what questions she would be asked in the debates they moderated?

The FBI focused on Hillary's emails because when she set up those private servers in her house to conduct State Department business...she was breaking the law. When she lied to Congressional investigators about turning over all communications relevant to Benghazi...she was breaking the law. When she deleted those 33,000 emails from her servers...she was breaking the law. What James Comey and Loretta Lynch did with that sham of an investigation is nothing short of a disgrace for the FBI and the Justice Department.

Funny...all the whining that I'm seeing right now is from the far left! The truth is you guys got smoked in this election. You lost the Oval Office...you didn't take control of the Senate...you lost even more Governor's races!

To be quite blunt...who cares about snarky late night talk shows? Obviously most of America didn't.

Evidently Trump does. Why else would he whine on twitter so much?

Clear, concise and spot on. A winning post!

Funny...all the whining that I'm seeing right now is from the far left! The truth is you guys got smoked in this election. You lost the Oval Office...you didn't take control of the Senate...you lost even more Governor's races!

To be quite blunt...who cares about snarky late night talk shows? Obviously most of America didn't.

Evidently Trump does. Why else would he whine on twitter so much?
Keep an eye on that twitter, it's going to bypass the left-wing media and go straight to the people...
This from the exact same assholes who bitched about Obama not giving enough press conferences.
Trump is obviously afraid of taking questions.
Like the chickenshit Trump really is.

Trump is basically giving the main stream media the middle finger. They actively tried to give the election to his opponent and he has no reason to like them. That isn't fear...it's payback.

The free press is a bulwark of democracy. The first thing tyrants & crooks do is diminish the press so they can control the message. If the press reports that Trump made millions on a Presidential decision, he just says you can't believe the press & you asshats ignore it.

This is classic dictator agenda & you people just keep bending over.

My guy won.

Trump won through a series of unethical actions, lies, the help of Russia, and a quirk of the electoral college. Hardly something to be proud of.
Optimal word there is "won."

Technically won. Realistically, stole.

Stole? Too funny. :D

what a whiny snowflake

Has any presidential election winner ever complained as much about his victory as President-elect Donald Trump has?

Trump took to Twitter on Wednesday to once again rail against people who pointed out that he lost the popular vote to Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton by nearly 3 million votes.

baby-trump.jpg

‘Our first crybaby President’: Internet hammers Trump after he again whines about losing popular vote

Funny, all I hear is Guno whining.

Go figure.

Trump wasn't "vetted"? Are you out of your mind? The main stream media spent months throwing every negative story they could come up with about Trump on their front pages and leading off their nightly "newscasts"! Every speech he gave was dissected to concentrate on something he said that might be politically harmful. Every lawsuit that every unhappy employee or contractor had filed against a Trump business was held up as "proof" of his being an unfeeling business man! How much time and effort did the main stream media spend trying to sell the story that Trump was a "sexual predator" who assaulted women including his ex wife even though his ex wife had recanted her claim made during a nasty divorce that Trump had "raped" her? Has there EVER been another instance of the main stream media so blatantly helping one politician in debates as there was with NBC and CNN giving Hillary Clinton advance notice of what questions she would be asked in the debates they moderated?

The FBI focused on Hillary's emails because when she set up those private servers in her house to conduct State Department business...she was breaking the law. When she lied to Congressional investigators about turning over all communications relevant to Benghazi...she was breaking the law. When she deleted those 33,000 emails from her servers...she was breaking the law. What James Comey and Loretta Lynch did with that sham of an investigation is nothing short of a disgrace for the FBI and the Justice Department.
Funny chit how Trump did all of that shit & you asshats didn't care.

USING THE PRIVATE SERVER WAS NOT BREAKING THEW LAW. My God you are ignorant.

My guy won.

Lock her up!

Executive Order 13526 and 18 U.S.C Sec. 793(f) of the federal code make it unlawful to send of store classified information on personal email.

Who's the asshat ignoramus now.

Last edited:
The free press is a bulwark of democracy. The first thing tyrants & crooks do is diminish the press so they can control the message. If the press reports that Trump made millions on a Presidential decision, he just says you can't believe the press & you asshats ignore it.

Free press my ass. The MSM were the cheerleaders for Clinton.

Oh, you forgot to mention that little fact now did you, asshat.

Free press my ass. The MSM were the cheerleaders for Clinton.

Oh, you forgot to mention that little fact now did you, asshat.
The mere idea that you called them MSM proves you already are one of the duped ones.

Executive Order 13526 and 18 U.S.C Sec. 793(f) of the federal code make it unlawful to send of store classified information on personal email.

You said the private server was illegal.

There were no properly marked classified e-mails found on that server.

Lock her up!
Impeach TRUMP!!!!

This makes you not only stupid but gullible. Go lick your wounds, asshat.

I CONDONE making fun and ridiculing all our elected officials mercilessly. It is only right to take part.

This makes you not only stupid but gullible. Go lick your wounds, asshat.
No, it makes me informed & you a jackass.

And you have a reading problem.

If I were you, I'd stop calling people "asshats".
you said this: "The FBI focused on Hillary's emails because when she set up those private servers in her house to conduct State Department business...she was breaking the law."

I guess you forgot to read what you copied & pasted

Have you been in a coma for the past few months, Dave? First of all...there were emails marked classified found on the two servers in Clinton's home in Westchester! Secondly, just because something isn't "marked" classified doesn't mean that it isn't classified! Dozens of emails found on Clinton's servers were subsequently found to be too sensitive to be released to the public and that isn't counting what was in the 33,000 emails that they scrubbed from those servers after Congressional investigators found out about them!

Give this some serious thought, Dave...

You've got a woman who's so tight with a buck that she donated some of her used underwear to a charity so she could claim the tax write off...but you think THAT woman shelled out over a hundred thousand dollars out of her own pocket to install two private servers in her home when she could have had the State Department set up a system for her that would have been totally paid for by the taxpayers? Use a modicum of common sense. Clinton spent all that money because she wanted to hide what she was doing at the State Department and the Clinton Foundation from Congressional oversight and pesky Freedom of Information Act requests by the public.

Forum List

Back