Our enemies must love our partisans

Obviously you have no clue and have never read the federalist papers where discussions the founders actually had regarding the second amendment were recorded. Man, you should really stop talking when you don't have a clue. You sound dumb to us more educated people.

the dumb cow thinks she's "educated" that's a laugh.

Here's the thing. I don't give a fuck what the Founding Slave Rapists were thinking. does an unrestricted right to gun ownership make sense in 2015, to the point where crazy people and terrorists can buy them?

And the obvious answer is "no".

Well, nobody cares if you care. It is still a right whether you like it or not.

Of course, I agree: It's not only good to have two parties who oppose each other, it's critical.

The problem we have right now is that the two parties have been essentially taken over by zealots. It's now the Regressive Left vs. the Regressive Right, and the rest of us - the majority - can only watch as the two ends of the spectrum behave like children in desperate need of Librium™.

THAT'S the problem.

Which is why what we really need is a multi-party system. I'd like to see a good 10-15 prominent parties. Let the zealots have their little fringe elements.

Who are the zealots on the left?

Can you name a few?

Pelosi, for starters.

Don't go giving me any 'the left isn't the problem' bullshit. If that's what you're thinking, then you're one of the zealots on the left.

Of course, I agree: It's not only good to have two parties who oppose each other, it's critical.

The problem we have right now is that the two parties have been essentially taken over by zealots. It's now the Regressive Left vs. the Regressive Right, and the rest of us - the majority - can only watch as the two ends of the spectrum behave like children in desperate need of Librium™.

THAT'S the problem.

Which is why what we really need is a multi-party system. I'd like to see a good 10-15 prominent parties. Let the zealots have their little fringe elements.

Who are the zealots on the left?

Can you name a few?

Pelosi, for starters.

Don't go giving me any 'the left isn't the problem' bullshit. If that's what you're thinking, then you're one of the zealots on the left.

OK. You believe that Nancy Pelosi......albeit an unpleasant person with a grating speaking style......is a far left wing zealot?

I note you posted that in a very defensive manner for some reason. But....I must ask. What criteria do you use when determining who is a zealot? What has she done to earn that label?

Maybe a few more names will help me to understand where you are coming from. Maybe name a couple of the people on the right who you think are zealots as well. I think that would be helpful.

Hate to tell ya there hero, all Americans are in government databases. They have access to your medical records through maobamacare, if they are immigrants the have to report their whereabouts to DHS and of course the IRS and census bureau has data on everyone, there's no need for anything new.

That's not what the Trumpenfuhrer suggested. He suggested registering people on the basis of THEIR RELIGION. which is actually illegal under US Law.

I have often wondered how Germany could have fell for a clown like Hitler.

Now I am watching the rise of Trump, and I am kind of getting it.

Hitler didn't have to deal with our congress.

Name one resource we've stolen and provide proof of such.

Are you some kind of special retard? Did someone try to steal your helmet today?

Come on, our interference in their affairs is all about stealing their resources. Starting with when the DEMOCRATICALLY elected government of Iran voted to nationalize their oil fields and we overthrew him and put the Shah in charge.

Really, what year was that?

It was 1951. Ten years after the Shah came to power. Oops.

The Shah followed his father in 1941 and was there till 1979. And yes they had an elected Prime Minister, who tried to steal the assets of US and British oil companies and other industries. The US and British did't take too kindly to that and ousted the Prime Minister, and BTW the US and British bought the seized assets back, they didn't take them.

I was pointing out that Joe Blowhard didn't know what he was talking about.

I know, just thought I would expand on it.

Could have fallen. I don't like Trump, but you aren't one to talk. He who wants to throw people in jail because they produce a product he doesn't like.

No, i want to throw them in prison for producing a DANGEROUS product and then knowingly selling them to DANGEROUS people. Sorry you can't see the difference, but so much for the party of "Personal Responsiblity".

Only problem is they don't sell them to anyone except licensed gun dealers who are required by law to do background checks.

I was pointing out that Joe Blowhard didn't know what he was talking about.

really, I thought you were displaying your profound fucking ignorance.

Before the 1953 (not 1951) coup, the Shah was a constitutional monarch with a parliament. After his DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED Parliament voted to nationalize Iran's Oil fields from the Anglo-Iranian Oil company (Later British Petroleum), the CIA backed a coup to topple the Democratically Elected government and re-install the Shah as an absolute monarch with a really nasty secret police force.

25 years later, after the Shah had realy fucked up everything, the people rose up and the only authorities who were in a position exert any influence was- the Clergy.

Right, because he was moving to a more secular society, the mullahs couldn't have that.

You are talking about people breaking the law or directly contributing to a death/potential death. Gun manufacturers are manufacturing a product that is legal and, unless they are doing something illegal, you don't have a case. We already have laws about selling guns. If someone illegally sells a weapon, they will be punished for that.

No, they should be held accountable when the guns they sold to a guy they should have known was dangerous does something crazy.

Shit, man, we recalled all side-loading baby cribs because 10 babies fell out of them.

We have 33,000 gun deaths a year, and well, not the Gun Industry's fault at all, really.

So you want to hold the gun industry because 20,000 people a year kill themselves with them? Just as many use cars for that purpose, should we also put them in jail?

You didn't answer the question. But nice try on the evasion.

Yes, i did. It just wasn't the answer you wanted to hear, but that is like totally not my problem.

The Founding Slave Rapists? You are truly an idiot.

Thomas Jefferson raped Sally Hemmings at least three times, maybe as many as six. Probably dozens of times. Most of the rest of those guys were all slave-owners, which means they were slave rapists.

Or do you think it's just a coincidence we have all sorts of different shades of black people?

So here's an idea. Let's keep in mind that these assholes were guys who were not Gods or Saints, but a bunch of backwards, slave-raping primitives who shit in chamber pots and thought bleeding was a valid medical treatment and still thought witchcraft was a real thing.

And then once you discarded their opinions, consider, does it really make sense in 2015 to allow average citizens to own military grade weapons with no consideration of their competence to own one?

Heck, even the Founding Slave Rapists thought they should be well-regulated. A guy who thinks he's the Joker isn't well regulated.

The Shah followed his father in 1941 and was there till 1979. And yes they had an elected Prime Minister, who tried to steal the assets of US and British oil companies and other industries. The US and British did't take too kindly to that and ousted the Prime Minister, and BTW the US and British bought the seized assets back, they didn't take them.

The Shah didn't "Follow" his father. He was put on the throne AFTER his father was deposed because he was too pro-Nazi. In short, we told them what kind of government they should have.

BUt it gets better- We insisted the Shah have a Parliment and elections. And when those elections said, "Hey, no, we want the profits from our oil to go to the people, not British Petroleum", the CIA deposed that Democratically elected government and put the Shah (who had fled the country) into power as an absolute dictator.

And after tormenting his own people for 25 years, they finally got rid of him. And they still hate us for it.

Here's a crazy idea. Why don't we actually mind our own business, and if they want to control their own resources, let them.

Actually it was Russia who deposed his father, not us.

Right, because he was moving to a more secular society, the mullahs couldn't have that.

Well, not so much. The real problem that people had with the Shah was the same problem they had with the Tsar and Louis XVI and every other despot who gets overthrown when his people don't get to enjoy the wealth of the country. The Shah and his cronies lived in big palaces, while the average Iranian was living in poverty... which leads to

Iranian_Revolution_in_Shahyad_Square.jpg

lots of really pissed off people.

So you want to hold the gun industry because 20,000 people a year kill themselves with them? Just as many use cars for that purpose, should we also put them in jail?

Again, we don't have 20,000 car suicides.

But if you want to go there. The Auto INdustry spends millions of dollars every year making their cars safer. WHich is why the Auto fatality rate has been cut in half since 1979 despite the number of cars on the road increasing by 30%.

Cars also have to be licensed, insured, regulated, registered and tested once every few years for auto emissions.

the gun industry, on the other hand, seems intent on making their products deadlier and getting more of them out on street and in inappropriate places like bars, workplaces and churches.

In fact, many of the founders were actually against a federally controlled centralized "militia" because they thought it would make the government too powerful and easily able to gain control over and used against the people to take away our natural "God given" rights, as had been the case in England and other places back in those days.

America couldn't function as a modern nation state the way the Founding Slave Rapists thought.

that's why we evolved beyond them.

You see, the reason we don't all shit in chamber pots anymore is we have modren governments that have created sanitation systems that clean up the water so it's not sitting in the middle of the street spreading diseases like it did back then in the oldy-days.

In the modern world, when you have a machine gun that can shoot 100 rounds a minute into a room full of movie goers, you really n eed laws to make sure that they don't fall into the hands of crazy people who think they are the Joker or that Allah is going to give them 76 virgins in the afterlife.

Sound like you're the scared one.

You didn't answer the question. But nice try on the evasion.

Yes, i did. It just wasn't the answer you wanted to hear, but that is like totally not my problem.

The Founding Slave Rapists? You are truly an idiot.

Thomas Jefferson raped Sally Hemmings at least three times, maybe as many as six. Probably dozens of times. Most of the rest of those guys were all slave-owners, which means they were slave rapists.

Or do you think it's just a coincidence we have all sorts of different shades of black people?

So here's an idea. Let's keep in mind that these assholes were guys who were not Gods or Saints, but a bunch of backwards, slave-raping primitives who shit in chamber pots and thought bleeding was a valid medical treatment and still thought witchcraft was a real thing.

And then once you discarded their opinions, consider, does it really make sense in 2015 to allow average citizens to own military grade weapons with no consideration of their competence to own one?

Heck, even the Founding Slave Rapists thought they should be well-regulated. A guy who thinks he's the Joker isn't well regulated.

By the STATES, not the feds.

Sound like you're the scared one.

Someone shot himself with a gun no more than 50 feet from where I sit right now. Before that this same character wildly shot into the parking lot of the condo complex I live in, where I or any other resident could have been hit. (The police did not take his gun at that time, which they should have, and he later shot himself.)

Yes, I do worry about the stuff you gun nuts could potentially do with you penis compensators.

Guns kill 33,000 Americans a year. They injure another 70,000. And frankly, I'm tired of watching kids being wheeled out of classrooms because you guys want to compensate for your "shortcomings".

In other words, Joe, whether you like it or not it is still a right. You can pout of course, but that doesn't change anything.

again, ask Japnses Americans in 1942 how fast "rights" can disappear.

All it takes is one mouth-breather on the Supreme Court to take a dirt nap, and the Second Amendment is about those well-regulated militias again.

Only problem is they don't sell them to anyone except licensed gun dealers who are required by law to do background checks.

Bullshit.

The gun industry knows very well that the shadier gun dealers they use aren't really checking it, and they've lobbied for years to keep the gun show and private dealer loopholes open to make sure that guns are proliferating as much as possible.

You can't sell fear without something to be afraid of. Which is why the want to make sure the Loughners and the Holmes and the Lanzas of the world can get easy access to guns.

Well, not so much. The real problem that people had with the Shah was the same problem they had with the Tsar and Louis XVI and every other despot who gets overthrown when his people don't get to enjoy the wealth of the country. The Shah and his cronies lived in big palaces, while the average Iranian was living in poverty... which leads to

Iranian_Revolution_in_Shahyad_Square.jpg

lots of really pissed off people.

Again, we don't have 20,000 car suicides.

But if you want to go there. The Auto INdustry spends millions of dollars every year making their cars safer. WHich is why the Auto fatality rate has been cut in half since 1979 despite the number of cars on the road increasing by 30%.

Cars also have to be licensed, insured, regulated, registered and tested once every few years for auto emissions.

the gun industry, on the other hand, seems intent on making their products deadlier and getting more of them out on street and in inappropriate places like bars, workplaces and churches.

Number of vehicular homicides annually: 300

Number of suicides committed with cars annually: approximately 20,000 (mostly through carbon monoxide poisoning)

Accurately Comparing Death Rates from Motor Vehicle and Firearm Use

I'm sure you will believe a left wing rag.

You also might note that the gun grabbers don't include vehicular homicides and suicides in MV death stats like they do with guns.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back