Our enemies must love our partisans

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
As with most issues polluted and distorted by partisan ideology, reality is probably somewhere in the middle on this whole ISIS/refugees/terrorism mess. On one hand, some on one side are clearly over-reacting, on the other hand, some on the other side are so busy mocking and ignoring the obvious that it's reasonable to wonder what they're thinking.

The problem those who are mocking could have is this: It could just take one (1) domestic terrorist event to blow a hole in your behavior, and I wonder if you see that. And that could lead to an absolute flood of knee-jerk over-reaction by the country in general. You could be setting up an even worse version of what you say you want to avoid.

Amid all the partisan fun you appear to be having with mocking conservatives (as French families mourn their dead), I wonder if this has occurred to you.

My guess is that ISIS and their supporters are finding value in the behavior of both narcissistic ends of the American political spectrum. You're both hurting us.

As usual.

As with most issues polluted and distorted by partisan ideology, reality is probably somewhere in the middle on this whole ISIS/refugees/terrorism mess. On one hand, some on one side are clearly over-reacting, on the other hand, some on the other side are so busy mocking and ignoring the obvious that it's reasonable to wonder what they're thinking.

The problem those who are mocking could have is this: It could just take one (1) domestic terrorist event to blow a hole in your behavior, and I wonder if you see that. And that could lead to an absolute flood of knee-jerk over-reaction by the country in general. You could be setting up an even worse version of what you say you want to avoid.

Amid all the partisan fun you appear to be having with mocking conservatives (as French families mourn their dead), I wonder if this has occurred to you.

My guess is that ISIS and their supporters are finding value in the behavior of both narcissistic ends of the American political spectrum. You're both hurting us.

I doubt the ISIS Terrorists are really thinking that far in advance.

Okay, here's the thing. ISIS doesn't want to EXPORT terrorists. They barely have enough men to hold the territory they've got against the Syrians, Iraqis, Iranians and Russians. They'd like to IMPORT Terrorists if they could.

The guys who carried out the attacks last week weren't Syrian Refugees, they were French Citizens of North African Descent

MEANWHILE< thanks to the NRA and our lax gun laws, we have 700,000 Americans on the FBI's Terror watch list who are able to walk into a gun store and buy a gun and apparently, 2000 of them have done exactly that since 2004.

Report: Thousands of Suspected Terrorists Still Buy Guns Legally?!

Now, I'd ask some questions, like

1) Why is it so easy for these guys who can't get on an airplane to be able to buy a gun? (Waiting for some inbreds here to scream about "Freedom" and "Founding Fathers", but does anyone SANE have a good reason for that.)

2) Why does the FBI suck so bad at vetting these people that we have 700,000 people on a watch list to start with? What qualifies you to get on this watch list.

My guess is that ISIS and their supporters are finding value in the behavior of both narcissistic ends of the American political spectrum.

"both", maybe so, but the libertard left as demonstrated here on USMB is the most pathetic i have had the displeasure of reading about their support of islamist muslimes and their presidunce who hates America and has no real roots in America. :up:

I'm a conservative, not a partisan. To only see partisanship means somebody isn't paying attention and trying to strut around on their high horse.

My guess is that ISIS and their supporters are finding value in the behavior of both narcissistic ends of the American political spectrum.

"both", maybe so, but the libertard left as demonstrated here on USMB is the most pathetic i have had the displeasure of reading about their support of islamist muslimes and their presidunce who hates America and has no real roots in America. :up:
We have a lot of issues in which both ends literally cause damage with their behaviors. And while both sides also have good and fair points about the other, it does seem to me that both could serve the country best by honestly looking in the mirror and cleaning their own houses.

Dontcha think?

ISIS doesn't want to EXPORT terrorists. They barely have enough men to hold the territory they've got...

you are fucking delusional, have you read this mornings news?? many terrorists (your buddies) have been caught trying to enter the U.S.A., they should be shot on sight and site !!!

As usual.

FYI, I am not "overreacting", I am barely reacting at all.

I have been against ALL Third World Immigration for quite some time.

The West in general, and the The Democrats here have put out the welcome mat. Nothing is more plain to the terrorists, nor more appreciated.

Okay, here's the thing. ISIS doesn't want to EXPORT terrorists. They barely have enough men to hold the territory they've got against the Syrians, Iraqis, Iranians and Russians. They'd like to IMPORT Terrorists if they could.

The guys who carried out the attacks last week weren't Syrian Refugees, they were French Citizens of North African Descent

MEANWHILE< thanks to the NRA and our lax gun laws, we have 700,000 Americans on the FBI's Terror watch list who are able to walk into a gun store and buy a gun and apparently, 2000 of them have done exactly that since 2004.

1) Why is it so easy for these guys who can't get on an airplane to be able to buy a gun? (Waiting for some inbreds here to scream about "Freedom" and "Founding Fathers", but does anyone SANE have a good reason for that.)

2) Why does the FBI suck so bad at vetting these people that we have 700,000 people on a watch list to start with? What qualifies you to get on this watch list.
They want to kill world wide, and their preference is a bomb.

They want to kill world wide, and their preference is a bomb.

They already kill world wide.

Thinking about the "moderate" Muslims, I do buy that there are most certainly moderates, just like there are "moderates" of other religious denominations who really do not follow their own doctrines. Who are the REAL Muslims though? The ones who claim to be moderates or the extremist counterparts. If you think about the historical data available to us and the words written in the religious doctrines, it seems as if the extremists are the ones who are TRULY following their religious doctrines. Just thought that was interesting aspect to consider. :)

Thinking about the "moderate" Muslims, I do buy that there are most certainly moderates, just like there are "moderates" of other religious denominations who really do not follow their own doctrines. Who are the REAL Muslims though? The ones who claim to be moderates or the extremist counterparts. If you think about the historical data available to us and the words written in the religious doctrines, it seems as if the extremists are the ones who are TRULY following their religious doctrines. Just thought that was interesting aspect to consider. :)
My guess is that no real & positive changes can be made unless and until Muslim religious "leaders" stop preaching hate & division.

Isn't that the foundation of most of this, kids taught to hate from an early age?

As usual.
What do Republicans care about how other people feel? Doesn't make any sense after they want to force a woman to have an unwanted baby and then do nothing to help her. They cut veterans benefits, try to stop people from health care and want to end school lunches. They don't actually care about how anyone feels. They just think pretending to be sympathetic scores them political points. But it's like crying without tears.

Forum List

Back