Our Country Music Chat

^^^ One thing about LeAnn that has most definitely never been appreciated is her songwriting. She co-wrote just about every song on her album named Family. The following is my most favorite song from the album.

God bless you and LeAnn always!!!

Holly

Go here for the latest concerning the legendary band named Alabama.

God bless you and the remaining members always!!!

Holly

P.S. I still can't believe that Jeff is gone. :( :( :(

Go here for a write up concerning Trace Adkins. I love how he stands up for his fellow country singers. Although I wish that he wouldn't say things like "Cancel me!" considering how close he has come for real on more than one occasion. If he were a cat, he would be on life eight or nine by now.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of him)

Go here for news concerning a tribute that was recently done for Dolly Parton. I hope that she is issued an apology from the person who truly owes her one. To me, no one deserves what ended up happening.

God bless you and the legend always!!!

Holly

From the article my guess she will not be coming back to the Rymar or any where else. She blew it.Too bad I liked her songs.

^^^ Go here for more reactions to what happened. Sadly it isn't the only thing going on in Nashville these days. Go here for what's going on now in Chris Young's world. I pray that him and Elle King get cleaned up because neither one of them is doing themselves or anyone else any favors.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Go here for more concerning the Darius Rucker arrest. I pray that he isn't too far gone with the stuff that was in his possession. I have a cousin who overdosed on that very same drug just last month. Thankfully he is still here.

God bless you and him and Darius always!!!

Holly

Go here to see who has not won a Grammy award in country music. In my opinion, out of those who are listed that is, Toby Keith, Martina McBride, and Dierks Bentley are the most deserving.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back