Country Star Brad Paisley Grows a Pussy, Kills Country Music With Stupid Pro-Ukraine Song

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
No self-respecting country music star would write such a song. The ONLY country one praises in country music is AMERICA. PERIOD. One is free to sing about a myriad of topics in country music; e.g., fucking, drinking, your wife/husband fucking someone other than you, your momma dying, your daddy dying, your momma and daddy fucking, the south, women you want to fuck, and America. But singing the praises of some swarthy little twerp in Ukraine?!? Most county music fans probably saluted this move initially when they learned that Zelensky is fighting Russia (Russia = Commies). But when they learn that Ukraine was once part of the Soviet Union (and, therefore, just as communistic as Russia) they look around with a stunned and confused expression on their faces, like when they witness two guys kissing for the first time on a tv ad for condoms. It is fucking stomach turning!

Ask yourself, would Hank Williams, Sr., write such a song? Can you image Hank singing a song supporting the French resistance during WWII? Fuck NO!! Hank Jr., would not pull this shit either. Merle Haggard, Conway Twitty, Bill Monroe, etc... No real country music icons would do this shit. Look what happened to the Dixie Chicks when that California twat singer of them mouthed off at GWB. By all rights she should be working as a truck stop lot lizard right now giving handy-J's to large, smelly truckers in order to make ends meet. But she got lucky. She pimped her pussy to money before saying such stupid shit.

In defense of Brad "Da Nad" Paisley, most younger lads these days are less of man than back in the older days. In my day (I am 52), kids stole their dad's whiskey, looked at dad's hardcore fuck flicks and mags, and awkwardly tried to finger fuck the baby sitter. Today, kids play video game and do RPGs pretending to be Japanese dragons and sexualized waifus or whatever. Even adults play video games these days. How fucking pathetic! All boys should have to learn to shoot guns and go out and kill, butcher, and eat animals they kill. They should break at least one bone playing football or baseball. They should want to drive a car and experience freedom. They should want to grow up and make their own money. They should want to fuck women. But today's boys are on a different and darker path.

Brad Paisley is part of the younger generations. He was (and is) exposed to confusing social expectations. You could tell me that he has had a dick up his ass and it would not surprise me in the slightest. He would even think is was ok, and so would he contemporaries. Old time (i.e., real) country music artists did not have dicks in their asses. They were taught to be men. They fucked women and drank whiskey. And they sure as fuck support no country other than the good old U.S. of A.

No self-respecting country music star would write such a song. The ONLY country one praises in country music is AMERICA. PERIOD. One is free to sing about a myriad of topics in country music; e.g., fucking, drinking, your wife/husband fucking someone other than you, your momma dying, your daddy dying, your momma and daddy fucking, the south, women you want to fuck, and America. But singing the praises of some swarthy little twerp in Ukraine?!? Most county music fans probably saluted this move initially when they learned that Zelensky is fighting Russia (Russia = Commies). But when they learn that Ukraine was once part of the Soviet Union (and, therefore, just as communistic as Russia) they look around with a stunned and confused expression on their faces, like when they witness two guys kissing for the first time on a tv ad for condoms. It is fucking stomach turning!

Ask yourself, would Hank Williams, Sr., write such a song? Can you image Hank singing a song supporting the French resistance during WWII? Fuck NO!! Hank Jr., would not pull this shit either. Merle Haggard, Conway Twitty, Bill Monroe, etc... No real country music icons would do this shit. Look what happened to the Dixie Chicks when that California twat singer of them mouthed off at GWB. By all rights she should be working as a truck stop lot lizard right now giving handy-J's to large, smelly truckers in order to make ends meet. But she got lucky. She pimped her pussy to money before saying such stupid shit.

In defense of Brad "Da Nad" Paisley, most younger lads these days are less of man than back in the older days. In my day (I am 52), kids stole their dad's whiskey, looked at dad's hardcore fuck flicks and mags, and awkwardly tried to finger fuck the baby sitter. Today, kids play video game and do RPGs pretending to be Japanese dragons and sexualized waifus or whatever. Even adults play video games these days. How fucking pathetic! All boys should have to learn to shoot guns and go out and kill, butcher, and eat animals they kill. They should break at least one bone playing football or baseball. They should want to drive a car and experience freedom. They should want to grow up and make their own money. They should want to fuck women. But today's boys are on a different and darker path.

Brad Paisley is part of the younger generations. He was (and is) exposed to confusing social expectations. You could tell me that he has had a dick up his ass and it would not surprise me in the slightest. He would even think is was ok, and so would he contemporaries. Old time (i.e., real) country music artists did not have dicks in their asses. They were taught to be men. They fucked women and drank whiskey. And they sure as fuck support no country other than the good old U.S. of A.

American conservatives continue to be Putin’s most valuable useful idiots.

• Banned
American conservatives continue to be Putin’s most valuable useful idiots.
That's such a robotic response from your prog garbage people. You just register that stuff in your tiny brains and regurgitate it at predetermined times. It's great because you do not even have to use your brains to do this. You are essentially performing the ministerial duty of assuring that you are minding to the script. I don't even want to get to the substance of your tripe because you would not understand it anyway. Your vapid comment reveals you to be an existential abortion. I am not merely basing my assessment on your stupid little comment here. I have read your posts in the Politics section. They suck. They evidence a very shallow and angry little person.

Your response will no doubt be "Why so mad, bruh? Are ya triggered, bruh?" and other such stupid shit. And that is fine. You can think about it while you are pleasuring your pencil dick with two fingers.

Brad has been on the radio since 1999 and sadly has not had a song that scored much attention since his song named "Today" which got as far as #3 in 2016. Maybe Brad wanted attention for this new song and didn't care what had to be done in order for such a mission to be accomplished. Because of what the song is truly about, I pray that the song scores him nothing but the success that he is hoping for. :) :) :)

God bless you and Brad always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of him)

See, I am not familiar with Paisley. But I am not at all surprised by what you say. I don't like country music today. I like bluegrass and one or two of the old time country crooners.

I always considered him a bit generic. I don't dislike him, I just don't like most of his stuff. I don't like this new shit he's got either.

I still love a lot of country music, but like the old stuff a lot more. Today's country always seems to be a bit too pop- but hell, I'm old.

See, I am not familiar with Paisley. But I am not at all surprised by what you say. I don't like country music today. I like bluegrass and one or two of the old time country crooners.
Brad is not a part of today's country music. This new song might only be his attempt at his trying to be.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of him)

P.S. I wonder if he will ever host the CMA awards show again. If he does, I want him to either host it by himself or with a person that he has never hosted the show with before.

Brad Paisley will be on the WGN network tonight at 7PM EST to talk about his new song. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Brad)

That's such a robotic response from your prog garbage people. You just register that stuff in your tiny brains and regurgitate it at predetermined times. It's great because you do not even have to use your brains to do this. You are essentially performing the ministerial duty of assuring that you are minding to the script. I don't even want to get to the substance of your tripe because you would not understand it anyway. Your vapid comment reveals you to be an existential abortion. I am not merely basing my assessment on your stupid little comment here. I have read your posts in the Politics section. They suck. They evidence a very shallow and angry little person.

Your response will no doubt be "Why so mad, bruh? Are ya triggered, bruh?" and other such stupid shit. And that is fine. You can think about it while you are pleasuring your pencil dick with two fingers.
Bla,bla bla who are you to tell a country singer what to sing about? Ducking putin propaganda retard. Duck you very much retard!

A guy named Leland Vittert is who Brad will be doing his speaking with.

God bless you and him and Leland always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Brad)

I always considered him a bit generic. I don't dislike him, I just don't like most of his stuff. I don't like this new shit he's got either.

I still love a lot of country music, but like the old stuff a lot more. Today's country always seems to be a bit too pop- but hell, I'm old.
I get it. I feel the same way. There is country, and then there is “country pop”.

Forum List

Back