Our Country Music Chat

Sorry to hear about the cancer it is a tough way to die. His music will keep his memory alive. R.I.P. TOBY KEITH.

Last edited:
I wasn't ready to let go of Toby and I am still not ready. Go here for a picture of me and my mom with Toby at the CMA Music Festival on June 13, 2000. This was just two months after his song named "How Do You Like Me Now?" finished its five-week stay at #1. My mom and me were at the event because it was her high school graduation gift to me. Toby couldn't have been more of a gentleman to us.

God bless you and his family and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. Cancer can kiss my country music keister.

^^^ Yes. Thank you so much for the clip. I will watch it this weekend.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
so Holly did you get a chance to watch it this weekend? also check your pm again because i added some other songs from a concert he gave with some of his other excellent stuff that was not made yet when he gave that concert back then.:)

^^^ Yeah, I loved hearing him sing "Trouble In Paradise". Thank you for the "Bad Is Bad" clip too. That is one of my most favorite songs from him. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

^^^ Yeah, I loved hearing him sing "Trouble In Paradise". Thank you for the "Bad Is Bad" clip too. That is one of my most favorite songs from him. :) :) :)

Holly
My Aunt loves that song as well. :biggrin: Sounds like trouble in paradise is your favorite of his oldies? Good choice,that’s my third favorite of his behind do you believe in love and who cares which was the last final song he sang in thst video I sent.

Last edited:
Go here for a write up concerning country singer/actor John Schneider.

Holly
Great article from John,he always tells it like it is. :thup: Did I tell you he is an aquintance of mine,that he knows my name and thst everytime I see him he calls me out by my name.:)

^^^ Awesome! I love his episode of Walker, Texas Ranger in 1999. :) :) :)

Holly
never saw that show but yeah i heard about how he was in an episode with him.john mentioned to no surprise Chuck was a really nice guy.does not surprise me in the least because everybody that has met him always has never had a bad thing to say about him just as they dont with john.

Forum List

Back