Our country is dying and is in need of its people to save her

Soulless65

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2011
Washington DC
This country right now in my opinion has been slowly dying for decade after decade and do you know why? It's not because of the politicians that to me is a cop out. I mean who votes for them who supports them we do.

And, we keep doing it because it's for the lesser of two evils and we have to compromise our principals more and more so we can get my guy in the senate seat, Governors mansion, or White House as long as my guy is in there who cares about what the other team wants that team is going to ruin this country my guy would never do anything to hurt me,the bill of rights, or the US Constitution.

Is this best way to pick a leader is this a best way to heal a dying country? But maybe I'm wrong every things fine I'm just talking out my ass, need to get a life, shut my mouth, and vote for the team that's 10-15% less evil then the other team whosoever that team is come election day

The nation is dying because individuals and families are dying. We've become corrupted and in result our nation is corrupted.

The problem is we are waiting for leaders in government instead of becoming leaders ourselves.

The nation is dying because individuals and families are dying. We've become corrupted and in result our nation is corrupted.

The problem is we are waiting for leaders in government instead of becoming leaders ourselves.

^^^^ This.... again.

Repeat after me... "Hope and change and hope and change and hope and change"... It's ALL better now, isn't it.

The voters are doing something.
It's called the Tea Party. They are regular people, who have stepped up to change Washington D.C.
They are doing it, because of all the vilifying talk about them, blaming them, that they are the ones who are extreme.
You know you are doing something right when that happens.
You can't have a new Revolution and not expect to be vilified by those in power, who will not go going willingly and is putting up a vicious fight,with lies and accusations.

I noticed throughout history that countries usually lose their standing in the world as their military weakens.

Exactly. Why do you think that the Dems in the Senate are trying so hard to cut Defense?
They want a weak military and they want to keep their precious Entitlement programs.

This country right now in my opinion has been slowly dying for decade after decade and do you know why? It's not because of the politicians that to me is a cop out. I mean who votes for them who supports them we do.

And, we keep doing it because it's for the lesser of two evils and we have to compromise our principals more and more so we can get my guy in the senate seat, Governors mansion, or White House as long as my guy is in there who cares about what the other team wants that team is going to ruin this country my guy would never do anything to hurt me,the bill of rights, or the US Constitution.

Is this best way to pick a leader is this a best way to heal a dying country? But maybe I'm wrong every things fine I'm just talking out my ass, need to get a life, shut my mouth, and vote for the team that's 10-15% less evil then the other team whosoever that team is come election day

Support public financing of elections. Not only would more voices be heard because they're not swamped out by incumbent money, but also the winners would have fewer expensive promises to keep, saving us money in the long run.

It's called the Tea Party. They are regular people, who have stepped up to change Washington D.C.
They are doing it, because of all the vilifying talk about them, blaming them, that they are the ones who are extreme.
You can't have a new Revolution and not expect to be vilified by those in power, who will not go going willingly and is putting up a vicious fight,with lies and accusations.

I hear this too often; "We must be doing something right if they are so pissed about it".

The left vilifies people because that's what they do. They select targets and they attack. They aren't reacting to anything we're doing. They're trying to push us over to their way of thinking.

Support public financing of elections. Not only would more voices be heard because they're not swamped out by incumbent money, but also the winners would have fewer expensive promises to keep, saving us money in the long run.

How bout single-payer elections funded by donations that go into one pot that is split evenly between parties?

.....And, TOO-many people (See: Teabaggers) are looking for the next John Wayne.

Example #1

Someone who's NEVER experienced ground-combat....but, who's ALWAYS so anxious to.....

GO TO WAR!!!!!!!!

How bout single-payer elections funded by donations that go into one pot that is split evenly between parties?

It would be hard to get people to contribute to a general fund. I think paying for it with tax money would still be cheaper in the long run. I don't see giving money to parties anyway. It'd be better to think in terms of individuals and break the stranglehold of the two-party system.

Ah, yes......White Wingers have ALWAYS been such huge fans o'......

I hear this too often; "We must be doing something right if they are so pissed about it".

The left vilifies people because that's what they do. They select targets and they attack. They aren't reacting to anything we're doing. They're trying to push us over to their way of thinking.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]​

I agree, but this is the first time we have ever had the Senate leader refusing to pass bills because of the Tea Party.

Forum List

Back