O'Reilly spoils The View

There are no confirmed sources that prove Timothy McVey was a Christian at the time of the bombing. In fact, there ARE sources that show he was NOT a Christian.

but he was an Extremist...
So being an extremist makes him automatically a Christian?

He was a nut.

His primary interests were firearms. He tried to get into Special Forces around the time I was in the Q course and failed. They claim it was because of his failure to meet the physical demands but I think he could have opened his mouth and spouted off about some stupid shit and got bounced. He won a Bronze Star during Desert Storm so he was no coward.

They gave us several psychological exams and I'm sure they spotted that he was a bit off.

After leaving the army in 1992, McVeigh grew increasingly transient. At first he worked briefly near his hometown of Pendleton as a security guard, where he sounded off daily to his co-worker Carl Lebron, Jr. about his loathing for government. Deciding the Buffalo area was too liberal, he left his job and began driving around America, seeking out his old friends from the Army.[17]

McVeigh wrote letters to local newspapers, complaining about taxes:

Taxes are a joke. Regardless of what a political candidate "promises," they will increase. More taxes are always the answer to government mismanagement. They mess up. We suffer. Taxes are reaching cataclysmic levels, with no slowdown in sight. [...] Is a Civil War Imminent? Do we have to shed blood to reform the current system? I hope it doesn't come to that. But it might.[18]
Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A guy that thinks like this would never last long as a Green Beret. Talking about revolution or a civil war...as McVeigh did...has no place in a position of leadership or great responsibility. I think Obama is every bit as radical as McVeigh...he just found a peaceful way to cause revolution.

Last edited:
There are no confirmed sources that prove Timothy McVey was a Christian at the time of the bombing. In fact, there ARE sources that show he was NOT a Christian.

He was a nut.

His primary interests were firearms. He tried to get into Special Forces around the time I was in the Q course and failed. They claim it was because of his failure to meet the physical demands but I think he could have opened his mouth and spouted off about some stupid shit and got bounced. He won a Bronze Star during Desert Storm so he was no coward.

They gave us several psychological exams and I'm sure they spotted that he was a bit off.

After leaving the army in 1992, McVeigh grew increasingly transient. At first he worked briefly near his hometown of Pendleton as a security guard, where he sounded off daily to his co-worker Carl Lebron, Jr. about his loathing for government. Deciding the Buffalo area was too liberal, he left his job and began driving around America, seeking out his old friends from the Army.[17]

Taxes are a joke. Regardless of what a political candidate "promises," they will increase. More taxes are always the answer to government mismanagement. They mess up. We suffer. Taxes are reaching cataclysmic levels, with no slowdown in sight. [...] Is a Civil War Imminent? Do we have to shed blood to reform the current system? I hope it doesn't come to that. But it might.[18]

A guy that thinks like this would never last long as a Green Beret. Talking about revolution or a civil war...as McVeigh did...has no place in a position of leadership or great responsibility. I think Obama is every bit as radical as McVeigh...he just found a peaceful way to cause revolution.

The people living in the shattered remains of our once great nation. After it collapses under the weight of Debt. Will likely see his "revolution" as not so non violent at all.

He was a nut.

The people living in the shattered remains of our once great nation. After it collapses under the weight of Debt. Will likely see his "revolution" as not so non violent at all.

Be careful.....somebody might call you an extremist and report you.

For the record...McVeigh claimed to be an Agnostic.

In interviews before his execution, documented in American Terrorist, McVeigh stated he decapitated an Iraqi soldier with cannon fire on his first day in the war and celebrated. But he said he later was shocked to be ordered to execute surrendering prisoners and to see carnage on the road leaving Kuwait City after U.S. troops routed the Iraqi army. In interviews following the Oklahoma City bombing, McVeigh said he began harboring anti-government feelings during the Gulf War. In 1998, while in prison, McVeigh wrote an essay that criticized US foreign policy towards Iraq as being hypocritical:

"The administration has said that Iraq has no right to stockpile chemical or biological weapons (“weapons of mass destruction”) – mainly because they have used them in the past.

Well, if that’s the standard by which these matters are decided, then the U.S. is the nation that set the precedent. The U.S. has stockpiled these same weapons (and more) for over 40 years. The U.S. claims that this was done for deterrent purposes during the “Cold War” with the Soviet Union. Why, then is it invalid for Iraq to claim the same reason (deterrence) — with respect to Iraq’s (real) war with and the continued threat of, its neighbor Iran?

If Saddam is such a demon and people are calling for war crimes charges and trials against him and his nation, why do we not hear the same cry for blood directed at those responsible for even greater amounts of “mass destruction” — like those responsible and involved in dropping bombs on the cities mentioned above.

The truth is, the U.S. has set the standard when it comes to the stockpiling and use of weapons of mass destruction."[87]

Sounds more like a liberal when it comes to religion and the Iraq War. Boy...I bet that will set some of them off. Aside from the gun issue Timothy McVeigh thought just like any random lib.

Last edited:
You libs are being so ridicules. What exactly was wrong with what He said.

Do you deny that we were attacked by Muslims on 9/11. Are you so PC that you think we can't even point that out?

Bill was on Beck tonight, and he actually made a decent point that we refer to the attack on Pearl Harbor from the Japanese, not Japanese extremists. Yet we logically don't equate the attack with ALL Japanese. We're almost 10 years out now from 9/11, so making such a mountain out of this molehill is just another excuse to get pissy with each other.

Let's not let it just slide away here that several Islamophobe posters in this thread threw child molesting under the bus here in order to coddle the Catholic Church's legion of pedophile priests.

How about no Catholic churches next to schools? Period.

Once it was pointed out to Billo that he demeaned the entire Muslim religion, he backed down and apologized. Then Joy and Whoopi walked back on stage.

What you you right wingnuts watching? Is that just another instance of right wingnut delusions. You see only what you want to see.

So far this year it's

Anti gay

Anti women's rights

Anti Muslims

Anti Hispanics

And for constantly going after the first black president, anti black.

But at least you love the Chinese communists. That's why you support American jobs being moved to China. Ask them to come here to swell the ranks of the Republican Party. I can't wait. Better yet, you always talking about seceding. Go there.

He didn't "demean" the whole religion, he simply stated a FACT that Muslims attacked and killed Americans on 9/11. That simple FACT may drive liberals like you and Whoopi into a meltdown, but calling them "extremists" doesn't take away from the fact that they were Muslim.

Let's not let it just slide away here that several Islamophobe posters in this thread threw child molesting under the bus here in order to coddle the Catholic Church's legion of pedophile priests.

How about no Catholic churches next to schools? Period.

Do you realize that there are more school teachers than priests that are child molesters? :eusa_whistle:

Were we attacked by Christians in Oklahoma City?

Were we attacked by Christians during the Atlanta Olympics?

Were we attacked by Christians at the many Family Planning Center bombings?

"We do not usually look for allies when we love. Indeed, we often look on those who love with us as rivals and trespassers. But we always look for allies when we hate." Eric Hoffer

Only one of those attacks had ANYTHING at all to do with the Attackers Religion. Unlike Fanatical Muslim Terrorist who's attacks in their own words are "IN THE NAME OF ALLAH"

Correct. These libtards will go out of their way to find some "Christian" terrorist, but most often the motives behind the attacks have nothing to do with religion. Yet all Islamic terrorism is done in the name of its religion.

I still can't figure out why all these libs, who claim to be so afraid of "right wing religious exteremists", are circling the wagons around the true right wing religious nuts of the world - Islamists.

O'Reilly is right! They were Muslims! They did it in the name of their religion and there's no point to trying to sugarcoat it. It's been almost 10 years and the Muslims haven't made any real attempts to distance themselves from those who masterminded 9/11. Instead of not criticizing what the 19 terrorists did on 9/11, their message to us is that we have to understand them instead of them. Bullshit! Murder is murder. The Muslims have to clean their own house first if they want us to "understand" them.

While I don't always agree with O'Reilly, he has a valid point.

Call a spade a spade!

As he said on his show, it wasn't "Japanese extremists" who attacked Pearl Harbor.

Last edited:
O'Reilly is right! They were Muslims! They did it in the name of their religion and there's no point to trying to sugarcoat it. It's been almost 10 years and the Muslims haven't made any real attempts to distance themselves from those who masterminded 9/11. Instead of not criticizing what the 19 terrorists did on 9/11, their message to us is that we have to understand them instead of them. Bullshit! Murder is murder. The Muslims have to clean their own house first if they want us to "understand" them.

While I don't always agree with O'Reilly, he has a valid point.

Call a spade a spade!

As he said on his show, it wasn't "Japanese extremists" who attacked Pearl Harbor.

Muslims, like everyone else, are individuals. Most, in America, distance themselves from 9/11 - some do not. And O'Reilly clearly said that. Unfortunately, for him, he had a couple of hysterical bitches ranting over him - which I find exceptionally rude for professional hosts on a TV show.... and.... Who the fuck watches that shit? Jeeeeez.

Muslims, like everyone else, are individuals. Most, in America, distance themselves from 9/11 - some do not. And O'Reilly clearly said that. Unfortunately, for him, he had a couple of hysterical bitches ranting over him - which I find exceptionally rude for professional hosts on a TV show.... and.... Who the fuck watches that shit? Jeeeeez.

I think Goldberg and Behar pretty much damaged the credibility of their show, not that it had much credibility to begin with. And I'm convinced that this was already pre-planned by them. They were going to walk off the stage no matter what O'Reilly said, and the stunt backfired on them.

It's a shame that Barbara Walters is guilty by association. She's first class. It would not surprise me if this becomes the final straw that results in her either quitting the show or distancing herself from it.

I think Goldberg and Behar pretty much damaged the credibility of their show, not that it had much credibility to begin with. And I'm convinced that this was already pre-planned by them. They were going to walk off the stage no matter what O'Reilly said, and the stunt backfired on them.

It's a shame that Barbara Walters is guilty by association. She's first class. It would not surprise me if this becomes the final straw that results in her either quitting the show or distancing herself from it.

What credibility did it have previously? I admit, I don't watch it but I've seen enough to know they had zero to start with.

You libs are being so ridicules. What exactly was wrong with what He said.

Do you deny that we were attacked by Muslims on 9/11. Are you so PC that you think we can't even point that out?

Bill was on Beck tonight, and he actually made a decent point that we refer to the attack on Pearl Harbor from the Japanese, not Japanese extremists. Yet we logically don't equate the attack with ALL Japanese. We're almost 10 years out now from 9/11, so making such a mountain out of this molehill is just another excuse to get pissy with each other.

Of course. We can't identify the threat because of the pussification of the media and political correctness. The problem with folks like Joy Bahar and Whoopie Goldberg is they have a soft heart when some murdering asshole tells them he supports a Green planet. All a terrorist has to do with these people is tell them he supports their causes. Then Whoopie and Joy overlook the fact that they control their women like slaves and murder a few infidels in the process. No be deal.

There are Islamic factions present in our government and our media. They're behind the scenes but they are there. They are also in the ACLU which means they're in the Department of Justice now. Maybe soon the prophesy of that Muslim cleric will come true during Obama's watch. That the flag of Islam will fly over the White House. They've been talking about this since the 70s.

So right.

Bill merely stated a fact. A fact that Whoopie and Joy took exception to. They immediatley started their rant and Bill told Joy to be quiet and listen. She didn't like it. Took her ball and went home. Whoopie right on her heels. Couple of real professionals there.

Felt sorry for Barbera. She is a pro.

Any mature, smart person would have stayed to argued THIER POINT not walked off in a Juvenile snit.

So right.

Bill merely stated a fact. A fact that Whoopie and Joy took exception to. They immediatley started their rant and Bill told Joy to be quiet and listen. She didn't like it. Took her ball and went home. Whoopie right on her heels. Couple of real professionals there.

Felt sorry for Barbera. She is a pro.

Any mature, smart person would have stayed to argued THIER POINT not walked off in a Juvenile snit.
Problem is, they have no counterpoint to that fact: Muslims killed us on 9/11. They know that; they don't like that.

They aren't very mature for their age.

Forum List

Back