O'Reilly spoils The View

Once it was pointed out to Billo that he demeaned the entire Muslim religion, he backed down and apologized. Then Joy and Whoopi walked back on stage.

What you you right wingnuts watching? Is that just another instance of right wingnut delusions. You see only what you want to see.

So far this year it's

Anti gay

Anti women's rights

Anti Muslims

Anti Hispanics

And for constantly going after the first black president, anti black.

But at least you love the Chinese communists. That's why you support American jobs being moved to China. Ask them to come here to swell the ranks of the Republican Party. I can't wait. Better yet, you always talking about seceding. Go there.

Umm, it's funny because they had a massive conniption on national television over the use of an adjective. :lol:

HAHAHA! Love him or hate him, this is freaking awesome. Anyone who makes the two dumbest people on the View shut up and walk off stage deserves a medal. If only it had been a permanent retiring from public life. I guess not even Bill O'Reilly has the ability to drive people permanently insane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvalfQY89z8

These ladies look like fools. Anyone who lets Bill'O get the best of 'em don't deserve to be on TV in the first place. He's a fucking tool who likes to paint a religion with a broad brush. Although I must say, Mrs. Hasselback brought a good point. Then again, I may just be blinded by beauty.. Damn..
hasselbackImage29.jpg

Christlawdemmercy!

HAHAHA! Love him or hate him, this is freaking awesome. Anyone who makes the two dumbest people on the View shut up and walk off stage deserves a medal. If only it had been a permanent retiring from public life. I guess not even Bill O'Reilly has the ability to drive people permanently insane.

These ladies look like fools. Anyone who lets Bill'O get the best of 'em don't deserve to be on TV in the first place. He's a fucking tool who likes to paint a religion with a broad brush. Although I must say, Mrs. Hasselback brought a good point. Then again, I may just be blinded by beauty.. Damn..
hasselbackImage29.jpg

Christlawdemmercy!

Republican Beauty!

Muslims allow themselves to be painted that way by not actively rooting out the extremists. Hasselbeck is the total package...smart, classy and good looking.

hahaha! Love him or hate him, this is freaking awesome. Anyone who makes the two dumbest people on the view shut up and walk off stage deserves a medal. If only it had been a permanent retiring from public life. I guess not even bill o'reilly has the ability to drive people permanently insane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvalfqy89z8

these ladies look like fools. Anyone who lets bill'o get the best of 'em don't deserve to be on tv in the first place. He's a fucking tool who likes to paint a religion with a broad brush. Although i must say, mrs. Hasselback brought a good point. Then again, i may just be blinded by beauty.. Damn..
hasselbackimage29.jpg

christlawdemmercy!

republican beauty!

90%

hasselbackImage29.jpg

Christlawdemmercy!

Republican Beauty!

IDC what party, she's a schmexy customer! ;)

Once it was pointed out to Billo that he demeaned the entire Muslim religion, he backed down and apologized. Then Joy and Whoopi walked back on stage.

What you you right wingnuts watching? Is that just another instance of right wingnut delusions. You see only what you want to see.

So far this year it's

Anti gay

Anti women's rights

Anti Muslims

Anti Hispanics

And for constantly going after the first black president, anti black.

But at least you love the Chinese communists. That's why you support American jobs being moved to China. Ask them to come here to swell the ranks of the Republican Party. I can't wait. Better yet, you always talking about seceding. Go there.
Actually it is the dimwits in bed with the chinese. But keep on telling people otherwise. Like I have said before, the dimwits like to lie and accuse the republicans of doing what the dimwits do, idiots. If you compare commies to anybody it is the dimwits.

hasselbackImage29.jpg

Christlawdemmercy!

When I see her, I get sprung.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
Ironically one of O'Reilly's favorite tedious rants for years has been against the so-called 'secular progressives' trying to deny Christians their religious rights and freedoms.

Nice to see he's become exactly what he once condemned.

It was friggen hilarious.

How dare you say Muslims flew those planes into those buildings on 9/11.

Who did they think did it....Boy-scouts? No....Timothy McVeigh.

Do we really need to post the tons of news stories to people who've killed in the name of Christianity? It's bullshit to paint a religion based on the minority of bozo/s in that religion.

When I talk about "Hutaree" or any of the other dozens of Christian terrorists or murderers, I don't call them "Christian Terrorists", I call them "Terrorists". As we should do with these Islamic terrorists.

Damn, that was a juvenile reaction.:lol: I would have thought they were smart enough to realize the only reason Bill goes on that show is to pimp his books, and now their little temper tantrum will get him a lot more attention.

Do we really need to post the tons of news stories to people who've killed in the name of Christianity? It's bullshit to paint a religion based on the minority of bozo/s in that religion.

When I talk about "Hutaree" or any of the other dozens of Christian terrorists or murderers, I don't call them "Christian Terrorists", I call them "Terrorists". As we should do with these Islamic terrorists.

Can you site any of these that have happened recently? Are Christians blowing people up as we speak like Muslims are?

Can you site any of these that have happened recently? Are Christians blowing people up as we speak like Muslims are?

Catholic priests molesting children has happened recently, and not recently, and in incidents numbering in the thousands.

Catholic priests molesting children has happened recently, and not recently, and in incidents numbering in the thousands.

Nice reach. [Not really]

Sorry. Nobody got killed. You cannot comport feeling up children with murdering thousands of people in New York by flying jets into skyscrapers....or blowing up our troops with IEDs.

So, your saying Catholics prefer making love not war? :eusa_whistle:

Nice reach. [Not really]

Sorry. Nobody got killed. You cannot comport feeling up children with murdering thousands of people in New York by flying jets into skyscrapers....or blowing up our troops with IEDs.

Killing troops is war.

Nice to see you don't consider child molestation a serious crime.

Forum List

Back