O'Reilly spoils The View

Can you site any of these that have happened recently? Are Christians blowing people up as we speak like Muslims are?

Catholic priests molesting children has happened recently, and not recently, and in incidents numbering in the thousands.

Nice reach. [Not really]

Sorry. Nobody got killed. You cannot comport feeling up children with murdering thousands of people in New York by flying jets into skyscrapers....or blowing up our troops with IEDs.

How many have the Catholic IRA terrorists in Northern Ireland killed?

O'Reilly can condemn the entire religion of Islam for what Muslim terrorists did, but let's look at what he says on the subject of condemning all of Catholicism for the thousands and thousands of incidents of priests molesting children:

A number of Catholics have left the church because of the priestly sins, but not me. From the beginning, in Sister Claudia's first grade class, I understood that the Catholic Church was about Jesus, not Father Flannery. Believe me, I saw so many loons in my Catholic school days that I should be a Buddhist. But it is the theology, not church leadership, that keeps me in the fold....

...I like this analogy: We've had some pretty bad leaders in America, right? Do they make you want to renounce your citizenship? The United States is not the people who lead it. It is all of us.

Same thing with the Catholic Church. It's not corrupt priests or apathetic leaders in Rome. It's Jesus and his followers, the folks who sit in the pews on Sunday. And that's good enough for me.

Bill O'Reilly: Bill's Column - The Catholic Quandary

And to quote Me...

...it's always different when it's your guys...

And for constantly going after the first black president, anti black.

So, by your logic, then Dimocrats must be anti-women because the way they constantly go after Sarah Palin?

:lol:....32 posts and he has got Dean figured out already....

So what he is saying, Is the first black president should never be questioned ever.

How is that any less wrong than racism?

He gets a pass just for being black? Really?

You are pretty funny Rdean. No president should ever be given a pass, especially just because of their skin color. How incredibly stupid.

Last edited:
Can you site any of these that have happened recently? Are Christians blowing people up as we speak like Muslims are?

Catholic priests molesting children has happened recently, and not recently, and in incidents numbering in the thousands.

Nice reach. [Not really]

Sorry. Nobody got killed. You cannot comport feeling up children with murdering thousands of people in New York by flying jets into skyscrapers....or blowing up our troops with IEDs.

Apparently they can....for the record, I am NOT...repeat.. NOT condoning the actions of those monsters.

But it is a horrible reach for justification's sake.

FACT....O'Rielly said nothing wrong. Whoopi and Behar acted ridiculous and Barbara did her best to correct the display of unprofessionalism of her colleagues.

FACT... 70% of Americans ARE indeed against this mosque. But if it were moved, that number would drop way down. So the real question is this.....what is so GOD DAMN...errr wait...I apologize.... what is so ALLAH DAMN important about putting this mosque in this location that they will not do so? Especially since they claim that it is a sign of peace.

I want to build a Baptist Church in the heart of Tehran...is that ok?

So, by your logic, then Dimocrats must be anti-women because the way they constantly go after Sarah Palin?

So what he is saying, Is the first black president should never be questioned ever.

You are pretty funny Rdean. No president should ever be given a pass, especially just because of their skin color. How incredibly stupid.

Shame on you for calling Rdean stupid!!!

It's a slap in the face to stupid people.

You libs are being so ridicules. What exactly was wrong with what He said.

Do you deny that we were attacked by Muslims on 9/11. Are you so PC that you think we can't even point that out?

rdean thinks Obama can do anything he wants as long as he helps the people.

He excuses this silly premise by claiming anyone who's against Obama's ideology is a racist.

He excuses this silly premise by claiming anyone who's against Obama's ideology is a racist.

What he fails to grasp is that by wanting the First black president to be given a pass just because he is Black. It is he who is being a bigot.

What he fails to grasp is that by wanting the First black president to be given a pass just because he is Black. It is he who is being a bigot.
What makes it so hypocritical is how viciously the liberals attacked Clarence Thomas.

What makes it so hypocritical is how viciously the liberals attacked Clarence Thomas.

Yep, Rdean among them I am sure.

Clarence Thomas wasn't black enough. In order to be a real authentic black in liberal la la land you have to be liberal and part of the clique. Obama is pure. He's never built or ran anything, but he's indoctrinated in the liberal ivory towers and is black. Tha's all he needs.

Forum List

Back