O'Reilly spoils The View

Nothing or nobody can SPOIL the view.

that show is DUMB to begin with, a bunch of cracking ole hens sitting around giving their idiotic viewpoints on the world...

and you notice their idea of FAIR, is four lefty (UGLY) airheads to one Conservative.:lol:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Surpising to me, the audience seemed to be primarily conservative.

No question in my mind that BOR was being antagonistic .. pushing their buttons .. bating them in. But at least he had more class than either one of those women. The pouty pissed-off looks on their faces when they came back onstage was priceless!

Bottom line, this is all about ratings, his new book and the all-mighty dollar!

Muslims, like everyone else, are individuals. Most, in America, distance themselves from 9/11 - some do not. And O'Reilly clearly said that. Unfortunately, for him, he had a couple of hysterical bitches ranting over him - which I find exceptionally rude for professional hosts on a TV show.... and.... Who the fuck watches that shit? Jeeeeez.

I think Goldberg and Behar pretty much damaged the credibility of their show, not that it had much credibility to begin with. And I'm convinced that this was already pre-planned by them. They were going to walk off the stage no matter what O'Reilly said, and the stunt backfired on them.

It's a shame that Barbara Walters is guilty by association. She's first class. It would not surprise me if this becomes the final straw that results in her either quitting the show or distancing herself from it.

I thought Barbara was the executive producer. How do you distance yourself from that? Can't they just replace The View with reruns of Hollywood Squares?

At least you might learn a thing or two from Hollywood squares.

all you learn from the View is HATE AND DUMB.

These ladies look like fools. Anyone who lets Bill'O get the best of 'em don't deserve to be on TV in the first place. He's a fucking tool who likes to paint a religion with a broad brush.

Muslims allow themselves to be painted that way by not actively rooting out the extremists.

For those slow, dim witted, mouth breathing leftists that DON'T GET IT... repeat the quote above to yourself multiple times. If it doesn't sink in, REPEAT IT UNTIL IT DOES!

HAHAHA! Love him or hate him, this is freaking awesome. Anyone who makes the two dumbest people on the View shut up and walk off stage deserves a medal. If only it had been a permanent retiring from public life. I guess not even Bill O'Reilly has the ability to drive people permanently insane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvalfQY89z8

These ladies look like fools. Anyone who lets Bill'O get the best of 'em don't deserve to be on TV in the first place. He's a fucking tool who likes to paint a religion with a broad brush. Although I must say, Mrs. Hasselback brought a good point. Then again, I may just be blinded by beauty.. Damn..

Firstly, Bill is a very intelligent man and very, very experienced in interviewing and being interviewed... so it's not surprising he walked all over the drooling ranters on The View.

Secondly, he did not paint a religion with a broad brush - they started howling before he finished his point, so they didn't wait for him to actually explain what he meant. They both looked like idiots.... because they are.

Thirdly, you are blinded by something, Little Lefty, but it ain't beauty.... It's ideology. Learn to open your mind and stop dismissing someone because of who that person is. Maybe, just maybe, you'll learn that there is merit on both sides of the political spectrum.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Nothing or nobody can SPOIL the view.

that show is DUMB to begin with, a bunch of cracking ole hens sitting around giving their idiotic viewpoints on the world...

and you notice their idea of FAIR, is four lefty (UGLY) airheads to one Conservative.:lol:

One BEAUTIFUL conservative! :eusa_angel:

HAHAHA! Love him or hate him, this is freaking awesome. Anyone who makes the two dumbest people on the View shut up and walk off stage deserves a medal. If only it had been a permanent retiring from public life. I guess not even Bill O'Reilly has the ability to drive people permanently insane.

These ladies look like fools. Anyone who lets Bill'O get the best of 'em don't deserve to be on TV in the first place. He's a fucking tool who likes to paint a religion with a broad brush. Although I must say, Mrs. Hasselback brought a good point. Then again, I may just be blinded by beauty.. Damn..

Firstly, Bill is a very intelligent man and very, very experienced in interviewing and being interviewed... so it's not surprising he walked all over the drooling ranters on The View.

Secondly, he did not paint a religion with a broad brush - they started howling before he finished his point, so they didn't wait for him to actually explain what he meant. They both looked like idiots.... because they are.

Thirdly, you are blinded by something, Little Lefty, but it ain't beauty.... It's ideology. Learn to open your mind and stop dismissing someone because of who that person is. Maybe, just maybe, you'll learn that there is merit on both sides of the political spectrum.

If he's so intelligent why did he go on the view? Who the hell cares what those high dolla hags have to say? Probably dumbass suckers like you.

Last edited:

I thought he did a good job, considering both his limitations and theirs. ;)

If he's so intelligent why did he go on the view? Who the hell cares what those high dolla hags have to say? Probably dumbass suckers like you.

He's been on before, he'll be on again. WE all learn from discourse. Why are yo0u here???? At least in part you learn from what you encounter here. The explosion on the View, is a symptom of a problem that concerns us all. Coincidentally, a big part of that audience supported Bill O'Reilly's point of view. Should we apologize for the result's of the CNN Poll Bill sited???? Should we make excuses for the results and demonize people because how they answered is contrary to someone else's agenda?

When your getting paid huge sums of money to spout your opinon, you start to think that it really matters and most people think like you do. Not a person on that show thinks different. The ladies especially needed the wake up call.

When your getting paid huge sums of money to spout your opinon, you start to think that it really matters and most people think like you do. Not a person on that show thinks different. The ladies especially needed the wake up call.

I know Barbara's personal Secretary, as well as Barbara did yesterday, and she did do well, they all need more than a wake up call. She still owes Glen Beck an apology for getting him bumped on that AMTRAK train, and how they railroaded him on the show.

Typical libturds. I laughed my ass off. :lol:

I did too. Bill wins again. That is probably a first where the host leaves the guest. Barbara's immediate verbal chastising of their actions brought them right back...too bad. They showed a lot of class doing that. Too bad it was all low...:lol:

If he's so intelligent why did he go on the view? Who the hellcares what those high dolla hags have to say? Probably dumbass suckers like you.

He's been on before, he'll be on again. WE all learn from discourse. Why are yo0u here???? At least in part you learn from what you encounter here. The explosion on the View, is a symptom of a problem that concerns us all. Coincidentally, a big part of that audience supported Bill O'Reilly's point of view. Should we apologize for the result's of the CNN Poll Bill sited???? Should we make excuses for the results and demonize people because how they answered is contrary to someone else's agenda?

Oreilly hasn't engaged in discourse since the last time he skipped a class at college.

Mr O'Reilly..

Since when do we let polls determine what your constitutional rights are? Protecting the rights of the minority against the majority is why we have a Bill of Rights in the first place

Typical libturds. I laughed my ass off. :lol:

I did too. Bill wins again. That is probably a first where the host leaves the guest. Barbara's immediate verbal chastising of their actions brought them right back...too bad. They showed a lot of class doing that. Too bad it was all low...:lol:

Lol! How many times has oreilly left his guests by cutting their mikes off? Dumbass.

If he's so intelligent why did he go on the view? Who the hellcares what those high dolla hags have to say? Probably dumbass suckers like you.

Oreilly hasn't engaged in discourse since the last time he skipped a class at college.

He does. He takes criticism poorly, true enough; but in time it does effect change in him. I don't like when he talks down to people the way he does sometimes, or how he sometimes blows off legitimate perspective, but we all have our quirks. There are regulars on his show that do stand up to him, and that is a win, win, he takes that well. I don't expect you to watch him, I cannot handle Madden, or Olberman at all, but O'Reilly does get put in check all the time. Beck stands up well to him. I really don't like when anyone bullies.

Forum List

Back