O'Reilly, 2013: A Bible show makes Satan look like Obama--LOL

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I found this very interesting. Leave it to O'Reilly to take on the tough, controversial topics of the day.

One of the interesting parts of this O'Reilly show:

O'Reilly: I'm giving you the last word, doctor. I think that more people are choosing to do evil today than ever before in the history of this planet.

RUDDY: I would disagree. I think that this is a constant human temptation. I think sometimes we seek what is outright evil. But more often I think we seek what we think is good for us but which is actually evil in the end.

O'REILLY: All right, you really think that? And I mean, I'm seeing every day so many terrible things done to other people around this world -- it's just staggering. And that's my job. I have to deal with it every day.

I agree w/ O'Reilly

Last edited:
There has been a river of ink and forests of paper devoted to the problem of evil. That's for people who think. Moral absolutists go with their knee jerk reactions no matter how horribly wrong they very often turn out to be.

I remember watching The Bible.
Are you saying that wasn't Obama?
Wow, mind blown!! That actor portrayed him perfectly.

Last edited:

I found this very interesting. Leave it to O'Reilly to take on the tough, controversial topics of the day.

One of the interesting parts of this O'Reilly show:

O'Reilly: I'm giving you the last word, doctor. I think that more people are choosing to do evil today than ever before in the history of this planet.

RUDDY: I would disagree. I think that this is a constant human temptation. I think sometimes we seek what is outright evil. But more often I think we seek what we think is good for us but which is actually evil in the end.

O'REILLY: All right, you really think that? And I mean, I'm seeing every day so many terrible things done to other people around this world -- it's just staggering. And that's my job. I have to deal with it every day.

I agree w/ O'Reilly

This is old news.

I do remember watching the series back in 2017, when it aired, and I do remember noticing that the actor who played Satan did bear a very noticeable resemblance to then-President Obama. Just now, searching for other pictures of him, he looks much, much less Obamalike as he did in that one role.

1677279348006.png
3vtmbdwunbibrmf141abhtxhz7o-550.jpg
1677279826490.png

What is this even supposed to mean???
It means evil is a very subjective matter of opinion but certain people excel at separating everything into two distinct groups. The snippet of conversation presented by OP illustrates this.

• Banned
There has been a river of ink and forests of paper devoted to the problem of evil. That's for people who think. Moral absolutists go with their knee jerk reactions no matter how horribly wrong they very often turn out to be.
and you are being absolutist about not being absolutist

It means evil is a very subjective matter of opinion
Right. I wonder if the tortured-then-murdered unborn children think the evil done against them is merely "subjective"?

or anyone being tortured, for that matter.

assinine

Just wondering if you are only just now encountering a philosophical conflict that has been ongoing since ancient times.
no, you were probably just wondering how you could annoy someone.

I didn't fall for it, so I guess it's time for you to find other posters you don't like...

no, you were probably just wondering how you could annoy someone.

I didn't fall for it, so I guess it's time for you to find other posters you don't like...
We haven't talked enough for me to have formed any sort of opinion of you. So many people come and go I barely pay any attention to who I am talking to. I don't take any of this personally and you will be wise to do the same.

Forum List

Back