Oregon Gunman: Black Lives Matter Advocate

This case is interesting. It took a long time for the name to come out. It makes me wonder if stuff got scrubbed.
I just read somewhere else that he was an ISIS supporter but I dont consider the source credible. I think the rumor mill is working overtime.

I think the govt.wiped this guy's digital footprint clean.

Obviously that would aid your premise so why wouldn't you believe that?

Wouldn't, I think you mean. And I'm okay with that. This was just a response thread to Synthaholic's propaganda. I do think there's a cover-up the more I look at it.

Authorities went out of their way to delay the release of the guy's name; and they made an abnormally big deal of guiding the media into not using his name as well.

This guy seemed to have a lot of downtime and presumably spent a lot of time online; yet, it all looks very scrubbed. Little bits are left to make to make people talk in all directions that don't even make sense when you put them all together.

My statement is perfectly understandable and grammatically correct. I don't care what excuses you come up with for your own post. You are looking to needle in a narraitive to all this that matches your preconceived ideas.

The truth appears to be that this guy most likely doesn't fall along a single political spectrum. He's mixed raced, possibly a libertarian, has his own ideas of religion, his mom is a nut case, he shouldn't have owned guns.

1. He killed only whites.
2. He killed anybody who said they were Christians and spared the others.

I was speaking of the far reaching profile points that are amiss.

I just read somewhere else that he was an ISIS supporter but I dont consider the source credible. I think the rumor mill is working overtime.

There is some stuff out there about his mom. She doesnt sound like your typical Black woman. She was a conservative and well versed in guns. She also claims that the shooter and her both had Aspergers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/06/us/mother-of-oregon-gunman-wrote-of-keeping-firearms.html

She sounds like a gun nut. If her kid was mentally deficient and she knew it, then I hope she feels guilty as hell. In fact she should shoot herself.
She had Aspergers as well so they both had issues. I dont think she feels very guilty. Just my opinion which may be by the way she is being painted.

True enough. But she was an employed nurse who had custody of her son during his formative years. Also, I shouldn't wish her to kill herself, that was a little too much.
This is a pretty odd case. Doesnt really fit neatly anywhere at all. The dynamics are all wrong and weird.

Obviously that would aid your premise so why wouldn't you believe that?

Wouldn't, I think you mean. And I'm okay with that. This was just a response thread to Synthaholic's propaganda. I do think there's a cover-up the more I look at it.

Authorities went out of their way to delay the release of the guy's name; and they made an abnormally big deal of guiding the media into not using his name as well.

This guy seemed to have a lot of downtime and presumably spent a lot of time online; yet, it all looks very scrubbed. Little bits are left to make to make people talk in all directions that don't even make sense when you put them all together.

My statement is perfectly understandable and grammatically correct. I don't care what excuses you come up with for your own post. You are looking to needle in a narraitive to all this that matches your preconceived ideas.

The truth appears to be that this guy most likely doesn't fall along a single political spectrum. He's mixed raced, possibly a libertarian, has his own ideas of religion, his mom is a nut case, he shouldn't have owned guns.

1. He killed only whites.
2. He killed anybody who said they were Christians and spared the others.

There's nothing preconceived at this point, ass wipe.

I was trying to be real about some of the far reaching profile points that are amiss.

You're the one convinced there is a government conspiracy to cover up whatever it is you think they are trying to hide. I bet you believe in quite a few conspiracies.

In the meantime, how many black students did he not shoot?

You're the one convinced there is a government conspiracy to cover up whatever it is you think they are trying to hide. I bet you believe in quite a few conspiracies.

There are a great many conspiracies. I'm not a yuppy like you that takes a daily bottle feeding from the establishment.

There are a great many conspiracies. I'm not a yuppy like you that takes a daily bottle feeding from the establishment.

A yuppy? Is this 1988? But yes, there are a great many conspiracies and I bet you fall for all of them.

A yuppy? Is this 1988? But yes, there are a great many conspiracies and I bet you fall for all of them.

Suck it, lemming. I don't care about convincing well avowed enablers like you. It's not gonna happen. So, go stroke off somewhere else.

How many black students did he not shoot?

I'm guessing he passed by a good amount of black students on his way to the slaughter. But if you got something that says otherwise, go ahead and let us know.

Your basis for his motivation is that he passed over black students and your reply is "I'm guessing..."? I have no idea if he passed over anyone but for the sake of your point I can see you obviously want him to have only killed certain students, your credibility relies on it. Maybe you should at least pretend credibility means something to you.

Suck it, lemming. I don't care about convincing well avowed enablers like you. It's not gonna happen. So, go stroke off somewhere else.

I don't blame you for not caring, you couldn't prove a single point if your life depended on it, junior.

Here are the two things I find really very odd about this case going by what I currently know.

Mixed race/Black guy raised in what appears to be in a predominantly white setting/culture. Should ID closely with whites but shoots mostly whites.

Raised primarily by a Black mother that is a conservative and loves going to the gun range. The shooter is against organized religion which doesnt match with having a conservative Black mother.

I'm guessing he passed by a good amount of black students on his way to the slaughter. But if you got something that says otherwise, go ahead and let us know.

Your basis for his motivation is that he passed over black students and your reply is "I'm guessing..."? I have no idea if he passed over anyone but for the sake of your point I can see you obviously want him to have only killed certain students, your credibility relies on it. Maybe you should at least pretend credibility means something to you.

He exclusively killed white Christians and was a jihad fan. You're the one that's got nothing, dude. That's why you're trying to take this argument in lame directions....

He exclusively killed white Christians and was a jihad fan. You're the one that's got nothing, dude. That's why you're trying to take this argument in lame directions....

Hiow many black students did he skip? I also haven't concluded that he didn't skip any, I'm asking you. You don't have an answer.

Here are the two things I find really very odd about this case going by what I currently know.

Mixed race/Black guy raised in what appears to be in a predominantly white setting/culture. Should ID closely with whites but shoots mostly whites.

Raised primarily by a Black mother that is a conservative and loves going to the gun range. The shooter is against organized religion which doesnt match with having a conservative Black mother.

If you believe that unconfirmed dating profile, which is contradictory to his actions and other online postings.

Hiow many black students did he skip? I also haven't concluded that he didn't skip any, I'm asking you. You don't have an answer.

Well, when you have "the answer" and it's somehow zero, then maybe you'll have proved something.Til then, you've upped your lameness level.

If you believe that unconfirmed dating profile, which is contradictory to his actions and other online postings.

Demonstrate the contradiction in facts.

What are you talking about? His mother is not on his online dating profile. His mother is a conservative. Now that you mention it though that is another odd thing. Why would he say he was a conservative if he wasnt? What do you mean by unconfirmed? Who told you it was unconfirmed? Do you have a link?

Well, when you have "the answer" and it's somehow zero, then maybe you'll have proved something.Til then, you've upped your lameness level.

I haven't come to conclusions. You have and based on your own bias which includes government conspiracy which from what we know is out of left field. I don't have to have the answers as I've provided none. You on the other hand have it all figured out...all that is missing is the proof.

So, take a back seat, "Mr. 88 Burns".

Less than 1% pretty much proves it was zero dude. Even if all the Blacks in Roseburg were on campus there is no guarantee he walked past them.

Forum List

Back