Oregon Gunman: Black Lives Matter Advocate

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Conservative Republican, my ass! This dude was Black Lives Mattered out!

oregon-shooter-6.jpg

"
Well, well, apparently the Oregon mass murderer, Chris Harper-Mercer, was also a fan of the Islamic State (ISIS)
ISIS-flag-300x207.jpg
The mainstream media didn’t think that information about Oregon shooter Chris Harper-Mercer’s Islamic connections were important enough to mention. (See link below). But now, evidence of a purchase he made online of the flag of the Islamic State (ISIS) has been found.

Harper-Mercer goes by the User Name IRONCROSS and left a comment about his purchase of an ISIS flag (shown at left of comment) that reads:
“Exactly what I was looking for. I really like the quality. Great product, thanks! I will continue to make purchases from this company. I am very impressed. I WILL be back against soon. A+++++++ Seller. He also answered my questions quickly and satisfactorily. Received quickly, will be back for more purchases.”
Islamic State Flag, 3′ x 5′, ISIS, ISIL, Muslim, Islam"

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...cer-was-also-a-fan-of-the-islamic-state-isis/

"
Well, well, apparently the Oregon mass murderer, Chris Harper-Mercer, was also a fan of the Islamic State (ISIS)
ISIS-flag-300x207.jpg
The mainstream media didn’t think that information about Oregon shooter Chris Harper-Mercer’s Islamic connections were important enough to mention. (See link below). But now, evidence of a purchase he made online of the flag of the Islamic State (ISIS) has been found.

Harper-Mercer goes by the User Name IRONCROSS and left a comment about his purchase of an ISIS flag (shown at left of comment) that reads:
“Exactly what I was looking for. I really like the quality. Great product, thanks! I will continue to make purchases from this company. I am very impressed. I WILL be back against soon. A+++++++ Seller. He also answered my questions quickly and satisfactorily. Received quickly, will be back for more purchases.”

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...cer-was-also-a-fan-of-the-islamic-state-isis/

This guy was a Muslim or a de facto Muslim.

In all likelihood, the Oregon shooter was a converted Muslim | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"
ISIS-flag-300x207.jpg

In all likelihood, the Oregon shooter was a converted Muslim | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

No, he wasn't. He was a Satanist. He was not a Muslim and the mass murder he committed had nothing to do with Black lives matter or Islam.

Here are the items, garnered from a little research on the internet, that the media refuses to report because they are too busy ranting about gun control:

1) Shooter name WAS Chris Harper-Mercer

2) ISIS claimed responsibility that it was a terror attack from one of their own

3) Chris Harper-Mercer was a Muslim convert and changed his name to Saiv Sharma

4) He targeted Christians

5) Russia's Security Service, FSB, had this guy on their Terror Watch List. The same list they offered to the USA about one month ago, to which they refused. The list has 87,000 names.

"
ISIS-flag-300x207.jpg

No, he wasn't. He was a Satanist. He was not a Muslim and the mass murder he committed had nothing to do with Black lives matter or Islam.
He was a free agent and belonged to ANY group that targeted Christians OR white people.

• WHITE SUPREMACISM IS THE NEW BLACK
    Frontpagemag.com ^ | October 5, 2015 | Daniel Greenfield
    Even though Christopher Harper-Mercer, the Oregon killer, had a black mother who raised him, the media insisted that he was a “white supremacist”. Mercer was about as white as Obama. Most of his victims were white Christians. If being half-black and hating Christians qualifies you as a white supremacist, then Obama needs to be investigated for possible white supremacist leanings.

"
ISIS-flag-300x207.jpg

Yea, the Jihadi pictures of his one friend meant nothing.... :deal:

Tracy Heu (an atheist) told a reporter about expecting to see "the black light." She was only shot in the hand though b/c she was not a Christian. Even though it was a merely a shot to the hand, CNN still spun it that she played dead to live.

Oregon shooting survivor pretended to be dead - CNN.com

Something else from this video: The shooter gave an envelope to a man and told him to take it to the police. How come the police have not shared the contents of that with us? It's likely his racist, anti-Christian manifesto.

Last edited:
Tracy Heu (an atheist) told a reporter about expecting to see "the black light." She was only shot in the hand though b/c she was not a Christian. Even though it was a merely a shot to the hand, CNN still spun it that she played dead to live.

Something else from this video: The shooter gave an envelope to a man (undoubtedly one that said he wasn't Christian) and told him to take it to the police. How come the police have not shared the contents of that with us? It's likely his racist, anti-Christian manifesto.

indeed it has been slow releasing that information

• WHITE SUPREMACISM IS THE NEW BLACK
    Frontpagemag.com ^ | October 5, 2015 | Daniel Greenfield
    Even though Christopher Harper-Mercer, the Oregon killer, had a black mother who raised him, the media insisted that he was a “white supremacist”. Mercer was about as white as Obama. Most of his victims were white Christians. If being half-black and hating Christians qualifies you as a white supremacist, then Obama needs to be investigated for possible white supremacist leanings.
Actually, obama is significantly whiter and not black-American at all. This guy is black-American as he was raised by a black-American mother.
Obama is the offspring of an absentee, non-American, African national who was from a country with virtually no involvement in slave trade. Most American whites have more of a connect to black Americanism than obama because they have two American parents with a connect to American culture. Obama only has one.

Something else from this video: The shooter gave an envelope to a man and told him to take it to the police. How come the police have not shared the contents of that with us? It's likely his racist, anti-Christian manifesto.
The police in Roseburg are not pro-Obama or pro-Islam. In fact, they are so ANTI-progressive that they will reject outside interference and play this VERY close to their chest, to prevent media and progressive interference in what they see as a local issue.

I was in Myrtle Creek this weekend, drove through Roseburg. These people are armed. The whole college gun free zone thing was hotly contested when it went into effect. The locals did NOT want it to be a gun free zone, but they were, per usual, worn down by the tactics and exhaustive and seemingly limitless resource well of those who want them disarmed and unemployed.

When they pull their kids out of the school and just fade into the hills, progressives in Oregon are going to be in a shitload of trouble when they make the mistake of wandering off their city reservations.

The police in Roseburg are not pro-Obama or pro-Islam. In fact, they are so ANTI-progressive that they will reject outside interference and play this VERY close to their chest, to prevent media and progressive interference in what they see as a local issue.

I was in Myrtle Creek this weekend, drove through Roseburg. These people are armed. The whole college gun free zone thing was hotly contested when it went into effect. The locals did NOT want it to be a gun free zone, but they were, per usual, worn down by the tactics and exhaustive and seemingly limitless resource well of those who want them disarmed and unemployed.

When they pull their kids out of the school and just fade into the hills, progressives in Oregon are going to be in a shitload of trouble when they make the mistake of wandering off their city reservations.

Yea, my recent research indicates you are correct. This is opposite of the urban Oregonian areas.

Links to other message boards are not allowed. Link removed.

This site indicates that the shooter was a Muslim convert and had changed his name to Saiv Sharma. It also says he was on a Russian watch list. I don't know if it's accurate; but it's all I have on it given the inevitable media blackout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Links to other message boards are not allowed. Link removed.

This site indicates that the shooter was a Muslim convert and had changed his name to Saiv Sharma. It also says he was on a Russian watch list. I don't know if it's accurate; but it's all I have on it given the inevitable media blackout.

Your "source" is a message board post with no links.

See above for moderation message.

Forum List

Back