Oregon Gunman: Black Lives Matter Advocate

Tracy Heu (an atheist) told a reporter about expecting to see "the black light." She was only shot in the hand though b/c she was not a Christian. Even though it was a merely a shot to the hand, CNN still spun it that she played dead to live.

Oregon shooting survivor pretended to be dead - CNN.com

Something else from this video: The shooter gave an envelope to a man and told him to take it to the police. How come the police have not shared the contents of that with us? It's likely his racist, anti-Christian manifesto.
That's what it was. His can't get laid manifesto. Like all the rest of the crazy pajama boys.

Conservative Republican, my ass! This dude was Black Lives Mattered out!

oregon-shooter-6.jpg
No. He was the 2nd Black white supremacist. Here is the first.

I'm trying to wrap my head around this. So this guy had an absent white father, was supposedly raised by a Black mother, was into white supremacy, but killed all white people?

I'm trying to wrap my head around this. So this guy had an absent white father, was supposedly raised by a Black mother, was into white supremacy, but killed all white people?

This case is interesting. It took a long time for the name to come out. It makes me wonder if stuff got scrubbed.

This case is interesting. It took a long time for the name to come out. It makes me wonder if stuff got scrubbed.

Let us know when the story finally meets your original conclusions.

I just read somewhere else that he was an ISIS supporter but I dont consider the source credible. I think the rumor mill is working overtime.

I just read somewhere else that he was an ISIS supporter but I dont consider the source credible. I think the rumor mill is working overtime.

I think the govt.wiped this guy's digital footprint clean.

Obviously that would aid your premise so why wouldn't you believe that?

There is some stuff out there about his mom. She doesnt sound like your typical Black woman. She was a conservative and well versed in guns. She also claims that the shooter and her both had Aspergers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/06/us/mother-of-oregon-gunman-wrote-of-keeping-firearms.html

I remember thinking to myself when this story broke and they were giving the name of the shooter but no picture that the guy was going to end up being a person of color. The main stream media should be ashamed of themselves for the way they manipulate the news that we receive these days.

There is some stuff out there about his mom. She doesnt sound like your typical Black woman. She was a conservative and well versed in guns. She also claims that the shooter and her both had Aspergers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/06/us/mother-of-oregon-gunman-wrote-of-keeping-firearms.html

Yea, I saw that. Even that looks dubious to me.

Wouldn't, I think you mean. And I'm okay with that. This was just a response thread to Synthaholic's propaganda. I do think there's a cover-up the more I look at it.

Authorities went out of their way to delay the release of the guy's name; and they made an abnormally big deal of guiding the media into not using his name as well.

This guy seemed to have a lot of downtime and presumably spent a lot of time online; yet, it all looks very scrubbed. Little bits are left to make to make people talk in all directions that don't even make sense when you put them all together.

She sounds like a gun nut. If her kid was mentally deficient and she knew it, then I hope she feels guilty as hell. In fact she should shoot herself.

She sounds like a gun nut. If her kid was mentally deficient and she knew it, then I hope she feels guilty as hell. In fact she should shoot herself.

I guess. But it's hard for me to take this stuff at face value right now. Something's very amiss.

Yea, I saw that. Even that looks dubious to me.
Evidently this information is pretty truthful. She was heavy into online forums counseling people on Aspergers. There are plenty of posts from her to support the story.

She had Aspergers as well so they both had issues. I dont think she feels very guilty. Just my opinion which may be influenced by the tone of the way she is being painted.

Wouldn't, I think you mean. And I'm okay with that. This was just a response thread to Synthaholic's propaganda. I do think there's a cover-up the more I look at it.

Authorities went out of their way to delay the release of the guy's name; and they made an abnormally big deal of guiding the media into not using his name as well.

This guy seemed to have a lot of downtime and presumably spent a lot of time online; yet, it all looks very scrubbed. Little bits are left to make to make people talk in all directions that don't even make sense when you put them all together.

My statement is perfectly understandable and grammatically correct. I don't care what excuses you come up with for your own post. You are looking to needle in a narraitive to all this that matches your preconceived ideas.

The truth appears to be that this guy most likely doesn't fall along a single political spectrum. He's mixed raced, possibly a libertarian, has his own ideas of religion, his mom is a nut case, he shouldn't have owned guns.

She had Aspergers as well so they both had issues. I dont think she feels very guilty. Just my opinion which may be by the way she is being painted.

True enough. But she was an employed nurse who had custody of her son during his formative years. Also, I shouldn't wish her to kill herself, that was a little too much.

Forum List

Back