Oregon Bakers: You get to pay 135,000 for being radical religious morons, Judge so orders!

The truth emerges
Ignorance vomits.

I don't support racism, I support freedom.

you're just to fucking dumb to see that supporting freedom over feelings is more important.
You believe in sick, dystopian nonsense.
yes or no

Is the US Constitution dystopian?

I ask, b/c that's what it sounds like you are saying, but I'm going to give you the chance to backpeddle.
No. Your amateur interpretation is.
So, you should support the Constitution over a 'law' that forces people to provide goods or services.

key word; FORCE
They can leave the cake business whenever they want. Nobody will force them to stay.

Where in the constitution does it say one has to provide goods and services? There is a supreme court precedent regarding anti-discrimination, based on xyz, yet no direct verbiage in the constitution. So maybe its the courts that need to interpret law not write and create law.
Ore-gone, nothing more needs to be said.

One has to ask themselves why didn't they just find another baker? or is it they wanted to ram their lifestyle down the throats of people they knew in advance help strong religious beliefs?

Ignorance vomits.

you're just to fucking dumb to see that supporting freedom over feelings is more important.
yes or no

I ask, b/c that's what it sounds like you are saying, but I'm going to give you the chance to backpeddle.
So, you should support the Constitution over a 'law' that forces people to provide goods or services.

key word; FORCE
They can leave the cake business whenever they want. Nobody will force them to stay.

Did not this cake shop close its doors? Or did they move?

Ignorance vomits.

yes or no

key word; FORCE
wow, you really have a deep seated hatred for the Constitution.

Does freedom scare you?
does it bother you that there are people that won't do as you want unless they are forced?

really, canaduh is just north of you

The Dumb Democrat Bigots are against Freedom of Religion.

Keep it in your home, where you can be as mentally sick as you want to be, as you offer your kids to priest for fake lord love.
A home is private property
a bakery is also private property

therefore, you proved your support for the gay couple to be wrong.

congratulations.
Does the bakery bake wedding cakes ?
don't know
don't care
not the issue

Where in the constitution does it say one has to provide goods and services? There is a supreme court precedent regarding anti-discrimination, based on xyz, yet no direct verbiage in the constitution. So maybe its the courts that need to interpret law not write and create law.

One has to ask themselves why didn't they just find another baker? or is it they wanted to ram their lifestyle down the throats of people they knew in advance help strong religious beliefs?

Nowhere in the constitution does it say anyone has to open a business supplying goods and/or services. However, if they do, there are certain rules they must follow.

yes or no

key word; FORCE

Does freedom scare you?
does it bother you that there are people that won't do as you want unless they are forced?

America's just fine, as our foundation and continued existence is based on fighting and defeating people like you.

Nowhere in the constitution does it say anyone has to open a business supplying goods and/or services. However, if they do, there are certain rules they must follow.
IT'S THEIR PRIVATE PROPERTY.

if you go there, YOU have to follow their rules.

The couple could have went elsewhere, but they wanted to make a spectacle of the situation, and they wanted to ruin the Kleins.
So much could have been avoided here if the couple would have simply honored the Klein's religious beliefs and gone elsewhere. Instead, taxpayers have been out money with the court cases, a family has been financially ruined, and there's been a lot of hate spewed back and forth.

yes or no

key word; FORCE

Does freedom scare you?

America's just fine, as our foundation and continued existence is based of fighting and defeating people like you.
you want to defeat someone that supports the US Constitution.

good luck with that

IT'S THEIR PRIVATE PROPERTY.

if you go there, YOU have to follow their rules.

Not how it works dumb ass.

key word; FORCE

Does freedom scare you?

America's just fine, as our foundation and continued existence is based of fighting and defeating people like you.
you want to defeat someone that supports the US Constitution.

good luck with that
The constitution established the process for creating our legal system. You are opposing it, not me.

bottom line./common sense/etc--go to another baker
I would've baked them a crap cake then--and say ''how do you like that'''
they could've pissed all over their hands, then made the cake
.....what dumbass LGTBQ--JHHGFFFDDD people
they should have built 'black only' diners, as there were and are plenty blacked owned places to eat.
The truth emerges
Ignorance vomits.

Fuck off to Chechnya if you dont like it.
I'm trying to prevent a free country from becoming a tyrannical shit hole.
I suggest that you follow the principle of "all men are created equal."
no they are not created equal
some are born smart, stupid, tall, short, heavy, light
some can play basketball and make $$$--some can't
some are born retarded/autistic/etc....some brilliant
some are born deformed
some are born into shitholes like Somalia..others not
some are born with crappy parents--others not
why can't I make $$Millions playing basketball-? -that's unfair--unequal

why can't I make as much as Bill Gates if we are all equal??
some people are not as smart and/or industrious/energetic

Forum List

Back