attempted coup in Equatorial Guinea this week (where Pres. Obiang has been in power since 1979)

Uh...............dude.................can you post a link in English please? Most people on this board don't speak other languages. (And notice, I didn't say all, just most).

I'm one of those weird members here who actually reads links that are embedded in posts.

• Banned
Uh...............dude.................can you post a link in English please? Most people on this board don't speak other languages. (And notice, I didn't say all, just most).

I'm one of those weird members here who actually reads links that are embedded in posts.

links are for proof that you're not making shit up!

anyway, i couldn't find a link in english...

Yes, links are for proof that you're not making stuff up, but if they are in a foreign language that I don't speak, how will I know if you're telling the truth or not? You could post that it's talking about a military coup in another country, but in reality it could be a satire site that is talking about grooming bananas.

• Banned

Yes, links are for proof that you're not making stuff up, but if they are in a foreign language that I don't speak, how will I know if you're telling the truth or not? You could post that it's talking about a military coup in another country, but in reality it could be a satire site that is talking about grooming bananas.

i found something related!

Margaret Thatcher 'gave her approval' to her son Mark's failed coup attempt in Equatorial Guinea

Forum List

Back