Orban: We do not want a mixed population therefore we are protecting our borders

Yes

ianmendes-family.jpg
Ugly!
What does you being ugly have to do with white women wanting to breed with better genetic mates? Oh wait you want your kids to look better than you. My bad.

o-BIRACIAL-facebook.jpg

LOL, what's genetically better about Blacks vs Whites, exactly????
You mean other than whites being genetically weaker?

Genetic diversity is higher in Chimpanzees than Africans, care to field that one??????

What does you being ugly have to do with white women wanting to breed with better genetic mates? Oh wait you want your kids to look better than you. My bad.

o-BIRACIAL-facebook.jpg

Genetic diversity is higher in Chimpanzees than Africans, care to field that one??????
Sure thing. Why do you think chimps are people? Are you part monkey or something? :rolleyes:

This is special, actually.

One of the few White countries, where idiocy is in the minority... Like Hungary, like Poland, like Czech, like Austria, like Slovakia, like Romania, etc. etc.
Lol look at those buttholes you just listed :lmao:

You're the king of the buttholes.
Nah I don't have any Russian in me

You have a very limited intellect & are filled with anti-White hatred & pro-Globalist sentiments.

Yes, indeed, you're pure racial trash.
^ the irony

You're a low IQ, big mouth, who hates Whites, and ONLY Whites.

Lol look at those buttholes you just listed :lmao:

You have a very limited intellect & are filled with anti-White hatred & pro-Globalist sentiments.

^ the irony

^ says a low IQ retard who likes whites and only whites

o-BIRACIAL-facebook.jpg

Sure thing. Why do you think chimps are people? :rolleyes:

There's been studies which show you're brood are the closest genetically to Chimpanzees, due to stemming off from Pan Ancestor at an earlier time & going through less Genetic drift than Caucasoids, Mongoloids, and Australoids.

^ the irony

^ says a low IQ retard who likes white and only whites

That's very false, I actually much prefer some non-White groups over some White groups, particularly Asian Indians who tend to be more Conservative, less historically violent, and less anti-White, than many of the dirty Western European ethnics, particularly Anglos & Saxons, AKA German & English tribes.

^ the irony

That's very false, I actually much prefer some non-White groups over some White groups, particularly Asian Indians who tend to be more Conservative, less historically violent, and less anti-White, than many of the dirty Western European ethnics, particularly Anglos & Saxons, AKA German & English tribes.
Keep dividing the world into your little groups, primitive. It'll hold you back and that will benefit the rest of us.

o-BIRACIAL-facebook.jpg

Sure thing. Why do you think chimps are people? :rolleyes:

There's been studies which show you're brood are the closest genetically to Chimpanzees, due to stemming off from Pan Ancestor at an earlier time & going through less Genetic drift than Caucasoids, Mongoloids, and Australoids.
Let me guess. These studies were done before it went out of fashion for men to wear white wigs? Do you actually know the meaning of brood? From the usage in your sentence it appears you dont. :rolleyes:

^ the irony

Keep dividing the world into your little groups, primitive. It'll hold you back and that will benefit the rest of us.

You Globalist Liberal swines are the idiots & scum of Humanity.

A.) You're responsible for getting someone previously unelectable like Trump, because you knuckle-draggers wanted all these Third-World riff-raffs here.

B.) You're responsible for actual increases in prejudices & Nationalist sentiments, because you dumb, very dumb f*cktards think that importing Hispanics, Muslims, and other minorities in, will lead to less racism, how is that working out?

C.) Your actual ideals call for the demise & replacement of FIRST Whites, and then all the other peoples of the World, you're such scum, you want everybody to lose the heritages they struggled to build & fight for.

^ the irony

A.) You're responsible for getting someone previously unelectable like Trump, because you knuckle-draggers wanted all these Third-World riff-raffs here.

B.) You're responsible for actual increases in prejudices & Nationalist sentiments, because you dumb, very dumb f*cktards think that importing Hispanics, Muslims, and other minorities in, will lead to less racism, how is that working out?

C.) You're actual ideals call for the demise & replacement of FIRST Whites, and then all the other peoples of the World, you're such scum, you want everybody to lose the heritages they struggled to build & fight for.
We're responsible for the plethora of advancements the human race has made over the last few centuries. Trump will be an embarrassing footnote in history. Nothing more. He cannot reverse time.

^ the irony

C.) Your actual ideals call for the demise & replacement of FIRST Whites, and then all the other peoples of the World, you're such scum, you want everybody to lose the heritages they struggled to build & fight for.

I’ll agree they are responsible for the rise of the right worldwide. Or Trump is.
Elect trump—-> leftists go insane and drop their masks——->>>>people horrified and vote right.

C.) You're actual ideals call for the demise & replacement of FIRST Whites, and then all the other peoples of the World, you're such scum, you want everybody to lose the heritages they struggled to build & fight for.
We're responsible for the plethora of advancements the human race has made over the last few centuries. Trump will be an embarrassing footnote in history. Nothing more. He cannot reverse time.

Actually, most of the greatest advancements were by White Racists, Eugenicists, anti-Semites, and Conservatives.

You're either very dumb, or very easily manipulated, probably both.

Before trump the (((marxists))) pretended their media control and bias was a conspiracy theory. Now they don’t care who sees in their desperation. They assume they will beat back the American people and then go back to pretending.
Who will be able to disputed their version ?

FDR was a Democrat who founded U.S Minimum Wage laws, and Social Security.

None the less, he put Japanese in camps, as a brutal racist.

German Authoritarians founded National Healthcare, and the Welfare state.

They were pretty anti-Semitic, anti-Polish, and sometimes also anti-Roma, and anti-Catholic.

Forum List

Back