We are not a “democracy.”

Magaturds are allergic to certain words.
They do this every couple of weeks.

People call us a "democracy", with their definition being "representatives elected by the people". Then these folks melt down and play this game. "Democracy" is just a catch-all phrase, and they know it.

They don't want the term used because they're trying to create minority rule via an obscene orange dictator.

They do this every couple of weeks.

People call us a "democracy", with their definition being "representatives elected by the people". Then these folks melt down and play this game. "Democracy" is just a catch-all phrase, and they know it.

They don't want the term used because they're trying to create minority rule via an obscene orange dictator.
Yep. They are willfully ignorant to the fact that our representatives are democratically elected. Magaturds are allergic to this term because CULT.

Politics has all the importance of a high school football game to magaturds.

Yep. They are willfully ignorant to the fact that our representatives are democratically elected. Magaturds are allergic to this term because CULT.

Politics has all the importance of a high school football game to magaturds.
This is what they've wanted since Reagan let them down. They want to be led, taken care of, by a dictatorial right wing strongman. I have to admit, I didn't see it.

You mimic Mike Lee, so anything you say is BS.
Zzz

You have no cogent argument to make, at all. Therefore, you always resort to you pathetically weak and quite transparent ad hominems.

The bottom line is clear to all thinking people (which is why you can’t grasp it): you and your dopey ilk can’t even concede that the election may have actually been successfully stolen. But you seem to demand that everyone else “concede” that the election fraud didn’t cause the outcome.

Youre a worthless hack and you have no spine and no nadz.

Zzz

You have no cogent argument to make, at all. Therefore, you always resort to you pathetically weak and quite transparent ad hominems.

The bottom line is clear to all thinking people (which is why you can’t grasp it): you and your dopey ilk can’t even concede that the election may have actually been successfully stolen. But you seem to demand that everyone else “concede” that the election fraud didn’t cause the outcome.

Youre a worthless hack and you have no spine and no nadz.
Your words bore me.

Zz
nah.

I just refute your dishonesty.
You haven't refuted anything I've stated. You just pull your usual BS of repeating your misstatement.
We are a representative democracy. End of story. As a country, our articles of organization (if you will) state we are a constitutional republic.

Doubling down on your BS...doesn't make it true. :)

other than the truth that Democracy is tyranny writ large? What more needs to be said about it?
That makes no sense. You claim we are a tyranny writ large at the same time that you claim that we are not a democracy at the same time you claim that democracy is tyranny writ large

What was it dear ole' Ben said again?

Oh yeah: "A Republic, if we can keep it."

I doubt Mr. Franklin would be that impressed with 2023 Biden America.

In fact, far from it.
If Trump was around during the time of "dear ole' Ben" he would have swung from the end of a rope by now.

That makes no sense. You claim we are a tyranny writ large at the same time that you claim that we are not a democracy at the same time you claim that democracy is tyranny writ large
What? Democracy is tyranny. It is the tyranny of the mob.

There is no wisdom simply because a mob is in full-throated rage.

Forum List

Back