Orban: We do not want a mixed population therefore we are protecting our borders

No! White women don’t!
Yes they do..

2018-10-28_0025.png

We do not want a mixed population and therefore we are protecting our borders and oppose migration - Hungarian PM

Man I wish we had a leader like that! I have a feeling the US is so far gone it would take a massive civil war and cleansing to get anything close to what our founders intended.
Meh. Nobody ever expected Hungary to become anything special anyways.

This is special, actually.

One of the few White countries, where idiocy of hating their own folk, & heritage is in the minority... Like Hungary, like Poland, like Czech, like Austria, like Slovakia, like Romania, etc. etc.

We do not want a mixed population and therefore we are protecting our borders and oppose migration - Hungarian PM

Man I wish we had a leader like that! I have a feeling the US is so far gone it would take a massive civil war and cleansing to get anything close to what our founders intended.

One of the few White countries, where idiocy is in the minority... Like Hungary, like Poland, like Czech, like Austria, like Slovakia, like Romania, etc. etc.
Lol look at those buttholes you just listed :lmao:

One of the few White countries, where idiocy is in the minority... Like Hungary, like Poland, like Czech, like Austria, like Slovakia, like Romania, etc. etc.

You're the king of the buttholes.

Nah I don't have any Russian in me

What does you being ugly have to do with white women wanting to breed with better genetic mates? Oh wait you want your kids to look better than you. My bad.

o-BIRACIAL-facebook.jpg

LOL, what's genetically better about Blacks vs Whites, exactly????
You mean other than whites being genetically weaker?

You have a very limited intellect & are filled with anti-White hatred & pro-Globalist sentiments.

Yes, indeed, you're pure racial trash.

You have a very limited intellect & are filled with anti-White hatred & pro-Globalist sentiments.

Yes, indeed, you're pure racial trash.
^ the irony

Forum List

Back