Inter punished for racist fans

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Inter Milan to play two home league games behind closed doors after alleged racist abuse

Inter Milan will play two home league games behind closed doors following the alleged racist abuse of Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly on Wednesday.

The Italian side will also play a third match at the San Siro without opening the 'curva' section of the ground, popular with fans known as 'ultras'.

Napoli boss Carlo Ancelotti said he asked for the match to be suspended three times and that Koulibaly was targeted in the 1-0 defeat.

Its a bit of a shock that the Italian authorities have started to take this seriously. The punishments should be escalated if there is a recurrence.Its important that decent Italians now target the Inter sponsors.

Several Napoli fans were also stabbed in trouble outside the ground. Easy to blame this shite on the extremist government but Italy has been a violent place for many years.

In my experience, Europeans are far more racist than Americans.
Generally black folks dont get shot for being black over here but we still have some way to go. Some parts of Europe are worse than others. Russia being grim, Poland and the former Yugoslavian countries being others. Its linked to education in my opinion.

Generally black folks dont get shot for being black over here but we still have some way to go.

True, but you guys also keep them confined in their own crime ridden ghettos in London, Paris, Stockholm, etc, and sweep everything under the rug, unlike our media which exploits race at every opportunity.

Generally black folks dont get shot for being black over here but we still have some way to go. Some parts of Europe are worse than others. Russia being grim, Poland and the former Yugoslavian countries being others. Its linked to education in my opinion.

Reality check......
Blacks murder more than twice as many Whites per year as Whites murder Blacks.

Generally black folks dont get shot for being black over here but we still have some way to go.

True, but you guys also keep them confined in their own crime ridden ghettos in London, Paris, Stockholm, etc, and sweep everything under the rug, unlike our media which exploits race at every opportunity.

There is some truth in that. But things are fluid. My daughter lives in Toxteth which used to be the black area of Liverpool. Nowadays it is mixed and the biggest scourge are property developers.

Our media in the Uk seem to be the opposite of the US. They are rabidly anti immigrant and always ready to have a go at black folks or,these days, muslims. Npthing is being swept under the carpet.

FWIW I am in my 50s and have never come across such vile and hateful racism until I joined this board. Ive met racists but they seem to have that sense that they are trash and downplay their shite. In the US it seems to be normalised. That is based on my observations on this board.

Forum List

Back