Orange Bear Trump: "Were I in power I would have killed Bin Laden before 9/11!"

I wanna play! If I was Superman I wouldve killed Lex Luther long time ago. Vote for me to be Superman

Or, how about the candidate that claimed he could slow the rise of the oceans?

I would ask who did that but then that would result in you dancing around quoting it only to admit later he didnt say it but you know thats what he meant to say.

Not interested

"The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America.

Obama's Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul June 3, 2008.

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

Now that you gave the quote here is where you play the game. Where did he say he would slow the rise of the oceans? Here is where you get a little creative with "If he said this then he means that" excuses

I wanna play! If I was Superman I wouldve killed Lex Luther long time ago. Vote for me to be Superman

I would ask who did that but then that would result in you dancing around quoting it only to admit later he didnt say it but you know thats what he meant to say.

Not interested

"The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America.

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

Now that you gave the quote here is where you play the game. Where did he say he would slow the rise of the oceans? Here is where you get a little creative with "If he said this then he means that" excuses

"I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal;

The I in I am absolutely certain is Obama. For the terminally stupid, he meant vote for me and this is the moment all of these marvelous things will happen.

But since you are not interested, just forget it.

Colonel Tim Osman, CIA "asset" in Afghanistan, could've easily been killed for decades.

Not interested

"I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal;

The I in I am absolutely certain is Obama. For the terminally stupid, he meant vote for me and this is the moment all of these marvelous things will happen.

But since you are not interested, just forget it.

Otherwise, what is the "moment" Obama is referring? There must be a catalyst or correlation behind the slowing of the rise of oceans. What is it, ClosedCaption? Despite what Jon Gruber says about you people, I am betting you are pretty smart.

Yanno.................it was actually the Republicans that voted for reducing the amount of money that we spent on security for our diplomats.

Might want to ask how Benghazi actually happened.

And you know? Even those in Hollywood who wanted to make Hillary look bad couldn't.

It was actually the CIA chief.

The State Department was blowing money on electric charging stations in Vienna despite the fact that there were no electric cars. It's all priorities, and poor decision making by liberals.

Forum List

Back