Orange Bear Trump: "Were I in power I would have killed Bin Laden before 9/11!"

I'm watching Trump's speech on TV right now. Seems Iraq is the fault of "Trigger Happy Hillary".
Trump thinks he can continue on with fact free statements with no depth. Just more of "I can do it". More and more the Emperor is being exposed as having no clothes.

emperor.jpg

You know, Iraq wasn't the fault of either Hillary or Obama, it was the fault of Jr. and his screwed up policies.

Additionally, while the pull out of Iraq happened on Obama's watch, it was originally negotiated by Jr. and his people. We tried to negotiate another SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement), but the trouble is, Iraq wouldn't let us stay unless we allowed our soldiers to be processed under Iraq law, and we wouldn't do it.

I find it really interesting that Chump thinks that the Secretary of State is a higher position than President or Congress, because he's trying to blame everything on Hillary's policies.

I've got news for him, the SOS doesn't declare or involve us in wars, their job is actually diplomacy and keeping us out. The only people that can put us in a war is Congress and the President.

I wanna play! If I was Superman I wouldve killed Lex Luther long time ago. Vote for me to be Superman

You know, Iraq wasn't the fault of either Hillary or Obama, it was the fault of Jr. and his screwed up policies.

Additionally, while the pull out of Iraq happened on Obama's watch, it was originally negotiated by Jr. and his people. We tried to negotiate another SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement), but the trouble is, Iraq wouldn't let us stay unless we allowed our soldiers to be processed under Iraq law, and we wouldn't do it.

I find it really interesting that Chump thinks that the Secretary of State is a higher position than President or Congress, because he's trying to blame everything on Hillary's policies.

I've got news for him, the SOS doesn't declare or involve us in wars, their job is actually diplomacy and keeping us out. The only people that can put us in a war is Congress and the President.
:rofl:
Sometimes, you are just so lost. lol
She VOTED for it when she was in congress
She wasn't Sos then, genius.

absolutely true statement!
More Trumpery!
Trump probably had Osama living with his brother in Trump Tower!!!!

Bin Laden’s Brother Lived In Trump Tower, Gave Millions To The Donald | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

According to a new exposé by The Daily News, Trump has received over $5.7 million dollars from the Saudi government after selling sold the 45th floor of Trump World Tower to the Kingdom. Since 2001, the government has had to pay the Trump Organization $85,585 for building amenities a year.

Before the payoff of real estate, Trump also allowed Osama Bin Laden’s half-brother, Shafiq Bin Laden, to live in the apartment for four months in 1986.

Perhaps Trump can follow his own example and can go ahead and give the $5.7 million back to the Saudi government, and explain why he allowed the brother of the world’s most dangerous and wanted terrorist to live at his crowning achievement.

How is Trump going to hold the Saudi government accountable when they have direct ownership in his business? Trump has already hinted that he would not step down from the Trump organization, raising high levels of potential conflicts of interest for the United States government.

I wanna play! If I was Superman I wouldve killed Lex Luther long time ago. Vote for me to be Superman
Heard NC is looking for clowns like you..

If I was TN Harley I'd be better! Vote me to be TN Harley!
You could never be me. Cant even get my name right. loser

Because its wrong. Look at it. What a disaster.
What do you mean its wrong?

Heard NC is looking for clowns like you..

If I was TN Harley I'd be better! Vote me to be TN Harley!
You could never be me. Cant even get my name right. loser

Because its wrong. Look at it. What a disaster.
What do you mean its wrong?

I would do better, believe me

absolutely true statement!
Trump can't campaign without shooting himself in the foot. He can't develop a real estate project without screwing contractors and declaring bankruptcy. He can't manage to effectively lock up the key demographics of the Republican party. He can't even make peace with the Republican party.

What makes you believe he can do anything right?

Hillary did vote for that War. She was in the Senate with a responsibility to Advise and Consent.

Or NOT, if she truly believed that was the proper course.

ATTENTION EVERYONE! ORANGE BEAR TRUMP SAID WE SHOULD KILL BIN LADEN IN A BOOK....BEFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE 9/11! BEFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE 9/11! BEFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE 9/11!

BEFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE 9/11!

Forum List

Back