Orange Bear Trump: "Were I in power I would have killed Bin Laden before 9/11!"

Trump said he spoke to someone in Chicago who told him that the issues there
could be fixed in weeks....
Trump said he can solve the ISIS thing....
Trump can fix North Korea.....
Trump can fix Syria.....
Trump can fix the economy
Housing
Education
The Military...
Health Care.....

And that takes care of his first 100 days in office.....
Wait until he really gets into the swing of things....

You know, I'm still wondering how he's going to pay for all that and still cut taxes for everyone.

Trump is promising tax cuts....
And he wants to act like Rodney Dangerfield in Caddy Shack...
In talking about the military....

I want 2 of those 10 of these 20 of those....100 of them....

He wants to spend like crazy and cut taxes at the same time....

You know, I did a calculation just on what the Naval expansion would cost for just the crew's paychecks per year, and we currently have 285 ships, Trump wants to expand that to 350, making it 65 new ships. Each ship needs a crew, and the average would probably be around 200 people, which would be 13,000 new Sailors just to crew the ships.

Figure 13,000 Sailors, with the average pay being around 30,000/year, means that just for the sailors, it would be 390 MILLION dollars per year just for the Sailors, and that's before the ships are built.

You do realize that that is less than 2 bucks per person in the US. Perhaps if you knew math, you could have been a disbursing clerk!

Trump can fix Syria.....
Housing
Education
The Military...
Health Care.....

You know, I'm still wondering how he's going to pay for all that and still cut taxes for everyone.

You know, I did a calculation just on what the Naval expansion would cost for just the crew's paychecks per year, and we currently have 285 ships, Trump wants to expand that to 350, making it 65 new ships. Each ship needs a crew, and the average would probably be around 200 people, which would be 13,000 new Sailors just to crew the ships.

Figure 13,000 Sailors, with the average pay being around 30,000/year, means that just for the sailors, it would be 390 MILLION dollars per year just for the Sailors, and that's before the ships are built.

You do realize that that is less than 2 bucks per person in the US. Perhaps if you knew math, you could have been a disbursing clerk!

Yeah............you're right..............that IS only 2 bucks per person in the US. Are you willing to raise your taxes that much?

Oh..............that is BEFORE the ships are built, and most of them start at around 4 Billion each, and depending on the class, the cost goes up from there. 65 ships at a conservative estimate of 4 billion each comes to 260 Billion.

Still think it's gonna be cheap to do?

absolutely true statement!

There were warnings about bin Laden long before 9/11. He was plotting the attack throughout Clinton's administration. The suicide pilots were in school then. So, should something have been done? Clinton was offered bin Laden after he was captured for being a suspected terrorist but Clinton wanted to let him go.

Obama crowed about allowing the SEALS to take bin Laden out so why wouldn't it have been good to stop him before 9/11? Or do Dems only celebrate the death of conservatives?

You know, Iraq wasn't the fault of either Hillary or Obama, it was the fault of Jr. and his screwed up policies.

Additionally, while the pull out of Iraq happened on Obama's watch, it was originally negotiated by Jr. and his people. We tried to negotiate another SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement), but the trouble is, Iraq wouldn't let us stay unless we allowed our soldiers to be processed under Iraq law, and we wouldn't do it.

I find it really interesting that Chump thinks that the Secretary of State is a higher position than President or Congress, because he's trying to blame everything on Hillary's policies.

I've got news for him, the SOS doesn't declare or involve us in wars, their job is actually diplomacy and keeping us out. The only people that can put us in a war is Congress and the President.

Hillary did vote for that War. She was in the Senate with a responsibility to Advise and Consent.

Or NOT, if she truly believed that was the proper course.

She definitely believed it was the proper course according to her public statement.

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

absolutely true statement!

There were warnings about bin Laden long before 9/11. He was plotting the attack throughout Clinton's administration. The suicide pilots were in school then. So, should something have been done? Clinton was offered bin Laden after he was captured for being a suspected terrorist but Clinton wanted to let him go.

Obama crowed about allowing the SEALS to take bin Laden out so why wouldn't it have been good to stop him before 9/11? Or do Dems only celebrate the death of conservatives?

Clinton's adviser Sandy Burglar told him to leave Bin Laden be. otherwise we may be attacked duh

You know, Iraq wasn't the fault of either Hillary or Obama, it was the fault of Jr. and his screwed up policies.

Additionally, while the pull out of Iraq happened on Obama's watch, it was originally negotiated by Jr. and his people. We tried to negotiate another SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement), but the trouble is, Iraq wouldn't let us stay unless we allowed our soldiers to be processed under Iraq law, and we wouldn't do it.

I find it really interesting that Chump thinks that the Secretary of State is a higher position than President or Congress, because he's trying to blame everything on Hillary's policies.

I've got news for him, the SOS doesn't declare or involve us in wars, their job is actually diplomacy and keeping us out. The only people that can put us in a war is Congress and the President.
:rofl:
Sometimes, you are just so lost. lol
She VOTED for it when she was in congress
She wasn't Sos then, genius.

She voted for it as a senator because the entire Congress had been lied to by Cheney and Jr. That is one of the reasons that she says her vote for the war was a mistake.

And yeah.................if you listen to Trump, you would hear him blame Hillary for a lot of things that weren't hers to enact as SOS.

Members of Congress were given briefings by the CIA. I suggest that Bush listened to what Clinton and Kerry were saying publicly and believed them.

“Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particular grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

Trump can fix Syria.....
Housing
Education
The Military...
Health Care.....

Yeah............you're right..............that IS only 2 bucks per person in the US. Are you willing to raise your taxes that much?

Oh..............that is BEFORE the ships are built, and most of them start at around 4 Billion each, and depending on the class, the cost goes up from there. 65 ships at a conservative estimate of 4 billion each comes to 260 Billion.

Still think it's gonna be cheap to do?

You are an embarrassment. If you actually knew something about what you are discussing, it would still be pitiful, but you don't!

I would rather pay more taxes for our military, and you can take that away from the cities giving sanctuary to illegals. Imagine how many ships and sailors we could afford if we recovered those wasted tax dollars.

You are an embarrassment. If you actually knew something about what you are discussing, it would still be pitiful, but you don't!

I would rather pay more taxes for our military, and you can take that away from the cities giving sanctuary to illegals. Imagine how many ships and sailors we could afford if we recovered those wasted tax dollars.

Libs always bitch and moan about money being spent on national security. Funny, since that is one legitimate function of government. Libs think there should be no limit to the amount we spend on foreign aid to corrupt countries, unvetted refugees or illegal aliens. They never ask where that money will come from. Whenever a Republican talks about border security or taking steps to avoid another terrorist attack on our soil, the libs go into a rage.

Yanno.................it was actually the Republicans that voted for reducing the amount of money that we spent on security for our diplomats.

Might want to ask how Benghazi actually happened.

And you know? Even those in Hollywood who wanted to make Hillary look bad couldn't.

It was actually the CIA chief.

Yanno.................it was actually the Republicans that voted for reducing the amount of money that we spent on security for our diplomats.

Might want to ask how Benghazi actually happened.

And you know? Even those in Hollywood who wanted to make Hillary look bad couldn't.

It was actually the CIA chief.

A budget requires priorities and management. Even a blind man would have beefed up security on Libya after bombing them and spent a little less in Great Britain.
Hollywood doesn't have to or want to make Hillary look bad. She does a great job of that on her own.

I wanna play! If I was Superman I wouldve killed Lex Luther long time ago. Vote for me to be Superman

Or, how about the candidate that claimed he could slow the rise of the oceans?

I would ask who did that but then that would result in you dancing around quoting it only to admit later he didnt say it but you know thats what he meant to say.

Not interested

....Hillary would have taken a very large donation from him before helping him plan 9/11 OR take over Libya.
:p

I wanna play! If I was Superman I wouldve killed Lex Luther long time ago. Vote for me to be Superman

I would ask who did that but then that would result in you dancing around quoting it only to admit later he didnt say it but you know thats what he meant to say.

Not interested

Amazing how you people always dance around "misspoke" "taken out of context" "full quote" "what he meant to say".

There is a fantasy that without bin Laden, 9-11 could not have happened

Osama bin Laden was the leader of Al-Qaida. There is no evidence that another leader would not have approved the attacks

The actual attacks were planned and executed by others in Al-Qaida, bin Laden only approved the plans

Not interested

Amazing how you people always dance around "misspoke" "taken out of context" "full quote" "what he meant to say".

Without a quote you saying someone is dancing around anything is laughable

Not interested

"The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America.

Obama's Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul June 3, 2008.

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

Not interested

"The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America.

Obama's Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul June 3, 2008.

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick

We passed Obamacare

and good jobs to the jobless

10 million jobs added under Obama

; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal;

President Obama reached a global accord on global warming (in spite of Republican opposition)

this was the moment when we ended a war

Pulled our combat troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan

and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth.

Patched damaged alliances, ended torture

Forum List

Back