Oral sex, then holy water

"
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A priest raped a 7-year-old girl while he was visiting her in the hospital after she'd had her tonsils removed. Another priest forced a 9-year-old boy into having oral sex, then rinsed out the boy's mouth with holy water. One boy was forced to say confession to the priest who sexually abused him.

Those children are among the victims of roughly 300 Roman Catholic priests in Pennsylvania who molested more than 1,000 children — and possibly many more — since the 1940s, according to a sweeping state grand jury report released Tuesday that accused senior church officials, including a clergyman who is now the archbishop of Washington, D.C., of systematically covering up complaints."

Oral sex, rape: Report says church brushed off complaints

Hang them. ALL of them. Better yet, Gen Pop, it'll be fun.

Yep, put them all in prison and let prison justice take its course. Death would be too easy an out for these sick mother fuckers.
If you ever worked in a prison you would know that is not allowed. All it takes is one word from the pedo and he's isolated.

"
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A priest raped a 7-year-old girl while he was visiting her in the hospital after she'd had her tonsils removed. Another priest forced a 9-year-old boy into having oral sex, then rinsed out the boy's mouth with holy water. One boy was forced to say confession to the priest who sexually abused him.

Those children are among the victims of roughly 300 Roman Catholic priests in Pennsylvania who molested more than 1,000 children — and possibly many more — since the 1940s, according to a sweeping state grand jury report released Tuesday that accused senior church officials, including a clergyman who is now the archbishop of Washington, D.C., of systematically covering up complaints."

Yep, put them all in prison and let prison justice take its course. Death would be too easy an out for these sick mother fuckers.
If you ever worked in a prison you would know that is not allowed. All it takes is one word from the pedo and he's isolated.

Well, that is a crying shame

"

Well, that is a crying shame
In todays world, the correctional staff would be charged and sent to prison for allowing that to happen. Where I worked we had one guy that raped a minor but he wanted to be in gen pop. First time he got beat down he was pulled out by his own request.

"

Just like Islam… The Catholic Church is a cult

"

Just like Islam… The Catholic Church is a cult
They have their issues but they are nothing like muslims.

"

NAMBLA, the Communist Party, and the Pope (not like theres a difference) have conspired to destroy the Church

"

NAMBLA, the Communist Party, and the Pope (not like theres a difference) have conspired to destroy the Church

Trump haters love NAMBLA just like they are god haters and loving this priest bs taking place. I wonder how many of them are just plain bs stories which would be coming from a leftist loon who hates God of course they'd file some bs lies .

"

In hospital Mmm k. Nurses and Doctors in and out, cameras. yeah think this is some made up pure bs by some Trump hating assholes who hates religion just as bad.

But as you leftist fks DAM them you want LGBTQP to legalize them you know those adults who like kids but oh never touched one .

"

In hospital Mmm k. Nurses and Doctors in and out, cameras. yeah think this is some made up pure bs by some Trump hating assholes who hates religion just as bad.

But as you leftist fks DAM them you want LGBTQP to legalize them you know those adults who like kids but oh never touched one .

I'm a Conservative Christian. Any other questions?

I am skeptical about this story. It is too horrible to believe. Too many preists involved and occurred for too many years without being exposed.

Indicative of any large organization. There's bad actors everywhere, whether they're direct perpetrators or ones eager to cover it up to try to keep their institution absolved from any culpability or bad publicity. Politics, corporations, non-profits, religion, etc. It's everywhere.

Maybe people could realize that it's no indicative of anything other than humans being humans, rather than trying to associate bad behavior with "them" and not "us."

Passing a stopped school bus is bad behavior, hell maybe even robbing a bank is bad behavior.

What these sick fucks did goes well beyond bad behavior, they abused their power and their positions to prey on young children. It is times like this I hope there is a God, so he can make them pay for all eternity.
Abhorrent behavior. You know what i meant, and i agree with you. Were my kid on the receiving end of this abuse, it'd take every fiber of my being to not beat the guy within an inch of his life. From an overall standpoint though, this is not unique to the church, which is my only point... and i'm not religious.
raping kids is common in other institutions ?

Indicative of any large organization. There's bad actors everywhere, whether they're direct perpetrators or ones eager to cover it up to try to keep their institution absolved from any culpability or bad publicity. Politics, corporations, non-profits, religion, etc. It's everywhere.

Maybe people could realize that it's no indicative of anything other than humans being humans, rather than trying to associate bad behavior with "them" and not "us."

Passing a stopped school bus is bad behavior, hell maybe even robbing a bank is bad behavior.

What these sick fucks did goes well beyond bad behavior, they abused their power and their positions to prey on young children. It is times like this I hope there is a God, so he can make them pay for all eternity.
Abhorrent behavior. You know what i meant, and i agree with you. Were my kid on the receiving end of this abuse, it'd take every fiber of my being to not beat the guy within an inch of his life. From an overall standpoint though, this is not unique to the church, which is my only point... and i'm not religious.
No, the behavior is certainly not unique to the Church, but the Church is the only institution that routinely 100% protected the perpetrators from prosecution. They believe in redemption/forgiveness of sin, but a little protection for the kiddies would have been nice.
what other institutions rape kids on this scale?

"

In my opinion, Hell is not going to be hot enough for those who have no remorse over their messing with kids...especially those who make their moves after medical procedures have just taken place in the lives of those children.

God bless you and them kids always!!!

Holly

raping kids is common in other institutions ?
Hollywood.

Since there are 49 other states guessing that SCOTUS "it's a Christian Nation" will not tarnish this national religion to the point Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities are accountable for their second coming & 9/11.

"

If I can't blame this on muslims, how is this story even relevant?

Forum List

Back