Oral sex, then holy water

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A priest raped a 7-year-old girl while he was visiting her in the hospital after she'd had her tonsils removed. Another priest forced a 9-year-old boy into having oral sex, then rinsed out the boy's mouth with holy water. One boy was forced to say confession to the priest who sexually abused him.

Those children are among the victims of roughly 300 Roman Catholic priests in Pennsylvania who molested more than 1,000 children — and possibly many more — since the 1940s, according to a sweeping state grand jury report released Tuesday that accused senior church officials, including a clergyman who is now the archbishop of Washington, D.C., of systematically covering up complaints."

Oral sex, rape: Report says church brushed off complaints

Hang them. ALL of them. Better yet, Gen Pop, it'll be fun.

"
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A priest raped a 7-year-old girl while he was visiting her in the hospital after she'd had her tonsils removed. Another priest forced a 9-year-old boy into having oral sex, then rinsed out the boy's mouth with holy water. One boy was forced to say confession to the priest who sexually abused him.

Those children are among the victims of roughly 300 Roman Catholic priests in Pennsylvania who molested more than 1,000 children — and possibly many more — since the 1940s, according to a sweeping state grand jury report released Tuesday that accused senior church officials, including a clergyman who is now the archbishop of Washington, D.C., of systematically covering up complaints."

Yep, put them all in prison and let prison justice take its course. Death would be too easy an out for these sick mother fuckers.

Indicative of any large organization. There's bad actors everywhere, whether they're direct perpetrators or ones eager to cover it up to try to keep their institution absolved from any culpability or bad publicity. Politics, corporations, non-profits, religion, etc. It's everywhere.

Maybe people could realize that it's no indicative of anything other than humans being humans, rather than trying to associate bad behavior with "them" and not "us."

Indicative of any large organization. There's bad actors everywhere, whether they're direct perpetrators or ones eager to cover it up to try to keep their institution absolved from any culpability or bad publicity. Politics, corporations, non-profits, religion, etc. It's everywhere.

Maybe people could realize that it's no indicative of anything other than humans being humans, rather than trying to associate bad behavior with "them" and not "us."

Passing a stopped school bus is bad behavior, hell maybe even robbing a bank is bad behavior.

What these sick fucks did goes well beyond bad behavior, they abused their power and their positions to prey on young children. It is times like this I hope there is a God, so he can make them pay for all eternity.

One of the priests from my church was on the list, but his involvement was heavily redacted.

"

I just don’t need stand the Catholic Churches proclivity towards fucking kids. The church should be purged. And where is the pope? That stupid old piece of shit has nothing to say about his priest fucking children, yet has plenty to say about stupid shit like life on other planets. Also don’t understand why members of the church world wide put up with it.

Passing a stopped school bus is bad behavior, hell maybe even robbing a bank is bad behavior.

What these sick fucks did goes well beyond bad behavior, they abused their power and their positions to prey on young children. It is times like this I hope there is a God, so he can make them pay for all eternity.
Abhorrent behavior. You know what i meant, and i agree with you. Were my kid on the receiving end of this abuse, it'd take every fiber of my being to not beat the guy within an inch of his life. From an overall standpoint though, this is not unique to the church, which is my only point... and i'm not religious.

I meant to put this is Current Events

I think it belongs in the politics section

After all, the reason that priests are able to evade justice is due to the political power of the Catholic church.

It is akin to why Hillary never faced jail time. They just have too much power.

"

Over half are dead. Most of the rest are no longer active priests, many were "fired." This investigation covers the 1940's and up.
I read in the paper that there are only two out of the 300+ who are still prosecutable, the the Grand Poobah Bishop or something is in the spotlight for "covering up." He says no, he didn't, although he did not report the priests to the police. He sent them to Pervert Rehab, which we all know does diddly squat. If, however, he made sure to assign the priests to activities where he would have no contact with children, such as working in an old age home, I suppose that is something.

Abhorrent behavior. You know what i meant, and i agree with you. Were my kid on the receiving end of this abuse, it'd take every fiber of my being to not beat the guy within an inch of his life. From an overall standpoint though, this is not unique to the church, which is my only point... and i'm not religious.

I agree it is not, but the church is in a unique place. Most religious people raise their kids to trust and obey the leaders of their church. They have more power over people than just about anyone not a family member.

No, the behavior is certainly not unique to the Church, but the Church is the only institution that routinely 100% protected the perpetrators from prosecution. They believe in redemption/forgiveness of sin, but a little protection for the kiddies would have been nice.

I thought they were supposed to start with spankings? But really, I hope every last criminal suffers while they rot in prison.

I'm no mackerel-snapper and would enjoy choking these pedo priests to death, but please.....no commiecrat has shit to say about perverts given their party's history of rape, sodomy, and kiddie murder (PP is Hitler X 5). They enjoy taking shots at religious people but when it's time for their own ambulance ride, they beg God for help...never fails.

How do they get away with it for something others get thrown in prison for decades if not for life.

Why is the Catholic Church and specifically the Vatican which enabled and hid this be air for decades, not being held accountable for these crimes?

They should line these pigs up and perform mass vasectomy.

US priests 'abused thousands of children'

Scathing report reveals 300 Pennsylvania Catholic priests sexually abused over 1,000 children

"They should line these pigs up and perform mass vasectomy."

Mass vasectomy would not prevent, instead they should line them up and perform a mass execution, gunshot to back of heads. I do not care what religion or what political or sexual persuasion, a paedophile is a paedophile and ALL of them should be executed. Zero Tolerance for paedophiles. There should be Roving Death Squads that hunt down and execute ALL paedophiles regardless of religion or politics or sexual persuasion.

If they are Roman Catholic shoot them, if they are Protestant shoot them, if they are Muslim shoot them, if they are Jewish shoot them, if they are whatever shoot them.

If they are Conservative shoot them, if they are Leftist shoot them, if they are Centrist shoot them, if they are Libertarian shoot them, if they are whatever shoot them.

If they are Hetero shoot them, if they are Homo shoot them, if they are Lesbo shoot them, if they are Bisexual shoot them, if they are whatever shoot them.

Zero Tolerance for paedophiles. Period.

Forum List

Back